Elementally winged

I'm sorry, i can only post every other week! So can somebody help me with this while i'm away? Any volunteers?

What you need is a sub-moderator/Second in command.

...I volunteer.

... I forget where the thread was... Can someone point me in it's direction? lol

Of course, lady E-Claire. :D I'd like the plot in a PM, if you'd be so kind.

Doesn't say it's closed, now does it? ;)
So yes.

Name: Zeth FireStorm

Appearance: He is Caucasian (white), about 6 1/2 feet tall. He has a slender physique. He has brown, messy hair that gets into his eyes at times. He has brilliant blue eyes that are pretty easy to read. He wears a black cloak that can make him nearly invisible on a moonless night. Under it he wears a loose red shirt with some blue pants that cover the top part of his brown boots.

Likes: He loves helping the people around him, he likes reading and learning new things. He is very interested in magic and enjoys increasing his skills in martial arts, preferably sword fighting. He likes peaceful places, you could find him meditating by a lake.

Dislikes: He hate to kill and despises discord and chaos. He doesn't really like being social and he absolutely loathes pears, never give him a pear.

Personality: He always tries to make everyone happy, despite his quiet nature. He isn't one for relationships, he feels he would just mess it up, due to his logical thinking. He only is sarcastic with his close friends.

History: Ever since he was young, he wanted to do something great in his life. He always wanted to feel special, but reality always hit him hard, his parents were not the most supportive either. But his ambition was too strong, he began to prepare himself, for he felt something inside him.

Element: Mind
Main spell 1: Read Mind: Simply reads someone's mind.
Read Mind (Weaker):
Same as the one above. (Have to be close to them.)
Main spell 2: Attack Mind: Attacks someone's mind with mental attacks.
Attack Mind (Weaker):
Same as the one above. (Easier to resist, have to be close.)
Main spell 3: Mind Control: Control's ones mind.
Mind Control (Weaker):
Same as the one above. (Easier to resist, have to be close.)

Weapon(s): Hand-and-a-half Family Long Sword and a medium sized shield.

Name: Zeth FireStorm

Appearance: He is Caucasian (white), about 6 1/2 feet tall. He has a slender physique. He has brown, messy hair that gets into his eyes at times. He has brilliant blue eyes that are pretty easy to read. He wears a black cloak that can make him nearly invisible on a moonless night. Under it he wears a loose red shirt with some blue pants that cover the top part of his brown boots.

Likes: He loves helping the people around him, he likes reading and learning new things. He is very interested in magic and enjoys increasing his skills in martial arts, preferably sword fighting. He likes peaceful places, you could find him meditating by a lake.

Dislikes: He hate to kill and despises discord and chaos. He doesn't really like being social and he absolutely loathes pears, never give him a pear.

Personality: He always tries to make everyone happy, despite his quiet nature. He isn't one for relationships, he feels he would just mess it up, due to his logical thinking. He only is sarcastic with his close friends.

History: Ever since he was young, he wanted to do something great in his life. He always wanted to feel special, but reality always hit him hard, his parents were not the most supportive either. But his ambition was too strong, he began to prepare himself, for he felt something inside him.

Element: Lava
Main spell 1: Lava Ball: Simply conjure a ball of magma about the size of a basket ball. Doesn't take much energy.
Lava Ball (Weaker): Conjure a ball of magma about the size of a baseball.

Main spell 2: Magma Wave: Conjure a large wave of magma. Takes a large chunk of energy.
Magma Wave (Weaker): Conjure a small wave of magma.

Main spell 3: Activate Volcano: Can cause a volcano to erupt. May cause unconsciousness.
Actavate Volcano (Weaker): The volcanic eruption will be weaker. Less chance of
unconsciousness.

Weapon(s): Hand-and-a-half Family Long Sword and a medium sized shield.

Is this good? I can change the element if necessary.

Good, but would you mind changing the element? Lava seems too similar to fire, and I believe the fire element is still taken (but a few people have dropped out, and i can't remember who).

If anybody who has dropped out for some reason reads this, please tell me your element so I can make it available again!

Is lightning taken?
Since lightning is the same as electricity, yes, sorry!
The available ones are:
Earth, poison, space, mind, and animal...I think water is also available agin now too.
You can change one of those to another element that's not similar to any of the already made ones though.

Applying before the element I want is taken o3o

Name: Madaline 'Madi' Seiria
Appearance: [Link]
Likes: Sparring, learning, swimming, sleeping, being around friends, animals.
Dislikes: Loud noises, sudden noises, darkness, loneliness/abandonment, seeing her friends being hurt.
Personality: Madi is dependent and very childlike in nature. She always wants to be around someone and always wants attention. She developed emotions oddly; she feels differently than most people. Her mood fluctuates very often; she can go from mellow to upset in seconds. Most of the time, she tries to keep herself in check for the benefit of others.
History: Born to a family with three daughters, Madi was the middle child. Her older and younger sisters are at a highly esteemed academy, but she was kicked out after being blamed for something she didn't do.
Element: Animal
Wing Mark Colour: Fawn - Light yellowish tan. Fawn is her wing mark color because of all the animals that share pelts of the same color.
Main Spell 1: Dire Claws - Spirit Bear claws take the place of fingernails as weapons. (requires least amount of energy)
Weaker Dire Claws - Spirit Wolf claws take the place of fingernails as weapons.
Main Spell 2: Summon Companions - Summons a small pack of spirit animals (wolves, bears, deer, etc) to fight. (requires medium-large amount of energy)
Weaker Summon Companions - Summons two spirit animals to fight.
Main Spell 3: Shapeshift - Take the form of an animal (can be used for fighting, fleeing, etc) (requires most amount of energy; may cause fainting or death upon return to human form depending on the animal form taken)
Weaker shapeshift - Take the form of a smaller animal (cat, rabbit, dog, etc)
Weapons: Spear and dagger.

Applying before the element I want is taken o3o

Name: Madaline 'Madi' Seiria
Appearance: [Link]
Likes: Sparring, learning, swimming, sleeping, being around friends, animals.
Dislikes: Loud noises, sudden noises, darkness, loneliness/abandonment, seeing her friends being hurt.
Personality: Madi is dependent and very childlike in nature. She always wants to be around someone and always wants attention. She developed emotions oddly; she feels differently than most people. Her mood fluctuates very often; she can go from mellow to upset in seconds. Most of the time, she tries to keep herself in check for the benefit of others.
History: Born to a family with three daughters, Madi was the middle child. Her older and younger sisters are at a highly esteemed academy, but she was kicked out after being blamed for something she didn't do.
Element: Animal
Wing Mark Colour: Fawn - Light yellowish tan. Fawn is her wing mark color because of all the animals that share pelts of the same color.
Main Spell 1: Dire Claws - Spirit Bear claws take the place of fingernails as weapons. (requires least amount of energy)
Weaker Dire Claws - Spirit Wolf claws take the place of fingernails as weapons.
Main Spell 2: Summon Companions - Summons a small pack of spirit animals (wolves, bears, deer, etc) to fight. (requires medium-large amount of energy)
Weaker Summon Companions - Summons two spirit animals to fight.
Main Spell 3: Shapeshift - Take the form of an animal (can be used for fighting, fleeing, etc) (requires most amount of energy; may cause fainting or death upon return to human form depending on the animal form taken)
Weaker shapeshift - Take the form of a smaller animal (cat, rabbit, dog, etc)
Weapons: Spear and dagger.

Accepted!

Can everybody who's still interested reply to me with their element, so I can work out which ones are taken. I couldn't help being offline, i'm sorry, but if your still here please tell me!

I changed it to mind, if that's alright.

I would like to join too under Space please. :)