Elementally winged

If no one knows how to respond to my dude, there's always the next day to bump into him again? He works at a shop that repairs and sells equipment and sells raw food materials, in case anyone wants to bump into him that way if everyone just goes on with their introductions tonight.

OR if some one wants to come after him for whatever reason, I hope it's a good one, could do that too.

Eeeeehhh...It's too interesting to ignore, stupid to pull my character out, can I still make one for water since electricity is now taken?

Go ahead [MENTION=2848]Sinderi[/MENTION]. I'm not really bothered about the character creation stuff anymore, its caused too much fuss.

I'm sure that unfriendly vibe isn't coming from my dude. He's just cranky. >>

Is there any possibility you could post who has what element. Im writing a profile but Im unwilling for now to read through 6 pages of profiles.
Ah I had so much time...I read em anyway.

Name: Clare de Loon
Appearance:
1tag223.gif

Likes: Cats, Moonlight, reading, herbs, men who remind her of her father
Dislikes: pigs of men, cold, bright lights, dogs, sleep
Personality: Very excitable, she likes to learn new things and will always lend a helping hand. But she is easily offended. Sometimes she is sly, others very shy. If she covets something she will go out of her way to get it. She is often thought by her fiends to be naive but genuinely honest. She has never really loved someone but has had crushes on men who she's never even spoken to.
History: Growing up on Thera she always believed in the possibility of magic being real. She could feel the spirits move around and whisper but never knew how involved she was in things. Then one day she went on a field trip with her father, who was a state Archaeologist. One that trip she fell down into an ancestral chamber. There she found a book that told her secrets. Dark secrets to the things she learned in History. She hid this from her father until she had memorized it because it told of a marvelous jewel. And she wanted it for herself.
Element: Mind/spirit
Wing mark colour: Black
Main spell 1: Sever link-her soul may be separated from her body and used as an astral array but at the great cost of her own life force.
Weaker spell 1: sever link2- seperating her body for shorter duration she can consult the spirits
Main spell 2: Black Arrow-a dark arrow made of energy that demoralizes its victim for a medium length duration
Weaker spell 2:phasing arrow-causes foe to experience their worst fear for a medium length of time

Main spell 3: Succour-the weakest ability spell she has it can partially heal but not cure ailments
weak spell 3: vigilance -raises the resistances to foriegn agents and expells foreign entities forcefully
Weapon(s): Cross bow/bow and arrow

Mind was still available? Cool... you just need two verisons of each spell, [MENTION=3502]enyverses[/MENTION]

Anyways I hope I don't get murdered with this first post profile, first get element policy.

Is it fixed? anyway I posted. Sorry it was short. I'm typing on a cell phone*eye roll* I intentionally wrote a post that was neutral so that i could wait for the acceptance. If i had to drop out it affected nothing :)

You should be the one to know what's available E-Claire.

Just so everyone is clear I'm under the impression that it is night time and all the people who have been posting recently are downstairs in the in, except for Eny.

Thats right. But That's because Im waiting for final approval of my character

Sorry I've been absent, I had Christmas get-togethers for the past two days D: Plus I was busy with stuff before that .3. I'll be active-r from now on :3

What's her name got abducted. Well maybe now the hard working towns folk can get some sleep.

The giant Eclaire will knock you out of the food page and into the obituaried....

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I had final projects, went to a camp, and I'm at a conference now (on top of regular Christmas stuff). I'll finish my registration when I get back.

Is this thing between rich girl and screamer girl part of the story or are they going off on their own tangent?