Elementally winged

Tangent. I promise. And how is my character rich girl and/or screamer girl? Just curious?

Assumed your character was wealthy, just seemed like she was. And the screamer chick is the girl who was doing all the screaming.

Quick question E-Claire, what is the time setting?

For the record Samuel is now at his home, asleep.

Finished my CS finally.

EDIT: I changed a few abilities. This is the updated version.

I rarely played characters that like to talk

Name: Kara "Tink" Aerosa

Appearance: Instead of a rose tattoo, its her wing mark. Toss in a pair of black working gloves and boots and you've got an exact match.
purple-hair-red-eyes-anime-girls-1.jpg

Dislikes: Dark places, silence, confined places, rubber gloves, mornings

Personality: People would describe her as someone who likes the sound of her own voice. She wont ever shut up, even if she's losing a fight. Even though she tries to be very likable, she has many deep subtleties to her and loves to listen to others as well. But if you toss her some machine parts, you may soon find her totally engrossed in making a new little robot or some toy to give to the next child she meets.

History: Kara was abandoned as a baby, left on a random doorstep for reasons unbeknownst to her. Despite that, she grew up in a loving family; her father is a tinkerer, a maker and fixer of machines, her mother the loving caretaker of the family, and a younger brother whom she treasures. She almost always went to work with her father and learned the secrets of the trade and as she toyed around with parts, she discovered she could bring little machines to life. She eventually discovered more powers and knew that if she stayed, she would only bring harm to her family. Thus, she bid a tearful and public farewell to her family and friends, which were numerous, and left her small town to seek the reason for her powers.

Element: Lightning

Wing mark colour: Aero blue with a thick royal purple outline

Main spell 1: Electrokinetic Energy (EKE) // Biokinetic Shock (BKS)
Weak - Cass runs electricity through her weapons or hands. A touch can disrupt spells and paralyze an enemy for a second. She can power or absorb the energy of machinery with this.
Strong - When Kara shifts, her body generates electricity that can affect the physiology of anyone she comes into direct contact with, preventing them from casting spells for a minute as well as short term sensory synesthesia. Kara can also use this as a defibrillator.

Main spell 2: Lightning // Arcane Shift
Weak - Can jump short distances or between clouds in a split second by momentarily turning into a bolt of lightning. The longer the jump distance, the more energy it takes
Strong - She can temporarily turn into a being of pure arcane energy, extending the reach and damage of all of her spells while taking proportionally more energy to do so. If she remains in this form for more than a five minutes, though, she'll be stuck in arcane form permanently, which means when she runs out of energy, she dies.

Main spell 3: EM Field // Ziodyne
Weak - Can generate an electromagnetic field that allows her to levitate herself and smaller objects within the field. Kara can deflect small objects with this.
Strong - When Kara shifts, she unlocks the ability to generate a massive lightning surge at any point within the range of her extended EM Field.

Weapon: Dagger

I am dropping this role play (for various reasons). So if you want your questions answered nominate a new GM- I believe enyverses wants to be. I think I had co-GMs, so they can continue being co-GMS. I'm very sorry for any trouble caused.

I'm dropping out, unless a solid story line springs up.

Yeah, this appears to have died before it could begin. I'm out.

I need the permission to revamp this. I cant edit the from page for the story arch.

I'll stay if you can get this revamped and get a few people in.