Elementally winged

Sorry I haven't been posting, been a little occupied, ill get right to it as soon as I have time!

Hope it's okay that I found your book. If not, it could just be the wrong one. Wasn't sure where you were going with it. I'm kind of under the impression we're just winging it with the story here.

"And you can stop staring at me like that. I'm not impressed by someone who just got through stabbing men made of straw."

That made me laugh so hard xD Oh my god.

Gonna jump in sooner or later, sorry for not posting.

I'm the first to confess being weird. Don't know if that's okay or not.

If I forgot to accept any characters, accepted!

And I dont how often you post, its fine.

And its good you admitted, we need to discover the main plot soon~.

Don't worry, I'm not dead, just waiting for the right time...
Mwahahaha- (cough, cough)

Then be bad!
But you still have to go on the adventure!
Which I've forgotten how I was going to reveal...':0

I should probably get to making my guy...

You should, we've already started. Could you put it up asap please, so you can join before we discover we all have powers.

Assuming there are any spots left, I'd like to claim poison.

Yeah, i think there are. Here's the new list of elements NOT taken:
-water
-space(reserved by Celcius)
-love
-electricity
You can replace an element with a new one if I approve. I don't really want water or electricity changed, so love is the only one that can be changed now. And it has to be changed in to something super cool ,and not similar to another element.
Water, love and space were taken, but the people with them dropped out. So if anybody was wondering why they are back up, that's why. (i'm so sorry people had to drop out because i was having posting problems :'(). Actually Kaine, that's pretty lucky for you. And any other two randomers wanting to join.

Okay, so do we just try and repeat the posts we'd done before, or improv new ones?

Name: Felix.

Appearance: Average height, skinny, tanned. Green eyes, medium-length straight black hair, scar running along right cheek to his right ear, which is missing its lobe. Wears a many-pocketed tattered brown coat over a stained white shirt, dirty black pants with many pockets, and a mottled green and gray cloak, also with many pockets inside. Does not wear shoes or any other form of footwear, as he can move more quietly barefoot. Has a generally disheveled and shifty look about him.

Money, food, alcohol, expensive things, people who don't watch their coin purse.

Dislikes: Rich people, town guards, altruists, over-priced things, self-righteous people.

Personality:
Distrustful, greedy, petty, spiteful, quick to judge.

History: Born to a whore and raised by the streets, Felix has never had a happy life. By seven he had learned to pickpocket and fight with a knife, by nine his mother vanished, whether killed by a client or having simply abandoned him he'll never know, and he had to survive on his own. As his powers revealed themselves he quickly learned to use them to the greatest effect, and recently has added murder to his long list of crimes.

Element: Poison.

Wing Mark Color: Bright green with swirls of purple along the edges.

Main Spell 1:
Poison Claws - Weak - Nails transform into inch-long poison blades that inflict a mild but potentially lethal poison. - Strong - nails transform into nine-inch poison blades that inflict a vicious venom that quickly kills living tissue and can eat through most materials barring stone and metal.

Main Spell 2: Venom Fang - Weak​ - Administers a paralyzing venom through a bite. Victims become fully immobile within three minutes. Effects last roughly 30 minutes. - Strong - Administers a paralyzing venom through a two-foot snake that replaces the tongue, greatly increasing range. Paralysis in almost instantaneous, and lasts 4 hours. If not treated by that time, the lungs and heart stop, killing the victim.

Main Spell 3: Spider Web - Weak - Create spider webbing for either trapping or transversal. - Strong - Can add sharp barbs and acidic poison to webs. (This spell takes very little mana, with the weak version being negligible in mana cost and the strong version taking only a little more than a normal spell.)

Weapons: Learned to fight bare-handed, but carries a dagger as a preferable weapon.

(Note: I'll be using this color for his text.)

Name: Salvus Darius Skeldus

Appearance:
PicsArt_1354744496443.jpg

Likes: Diamonds, his sword, being alone, silence, good soup.

Dislikes: Birds, the cold, corruption, large crowds, tall heights.

Personality: Salvus is a person who has a forceful willpower. He is the type of individual who relishes and derives great joy from competition and for Salvus winning is always the ultimate objective. This competitive aspect of his nature will apply both in his physical and mental activities. However, despite his competetive nature he is very much a loner and rather much keep to himself.

History:During Salvus' birth his mother passed away, lucky enough to have survive this he was raised by a proud blacksmith. Salvus was taught how to construct and craft swords. Most of his life was typical however one dreadful night his father was murdered by drunk raiders. After swearing his revenge he crafted his own masterpiece of a blade and hunted the raiders down. After the bloodshed Salvus felt empty and alone, nothing could enlighten his mood and so he decided to travel the land in search of a new beginning.

Element: Earth

Wing mark color: Brown with a green outline.

Main spell 1: Diamis Arma weak- A full body of stone armor envelopes his form. Strong - Instead of stone, a much stronger solid full body of diamond armor covers his body from head to toe.

Main spell 2: Sant Nasu weak- The enemy is quickly pulled underground in quicksand. Strong - The enemy is pulled into quicksand however the sand clothes the victim like a coffin then hardens into a rock hard corpse.

Main spell 3: Roch Snaighim weak - Salvus summons a golem to smash the enemy. Strong - Salvus summons an enormous snake made from rocks that may burrow into the earth and attack unexpectedly.

Weapon(s): Comet's Blade - A great obsidian sword made of space meteorite crafted by Salvus himself. Heavy and very sharp, effective for slashing but may also stab mercilessly.

Diamond shield - A shield he wields almost entirely made from diamonds and steel.

I'm sorry I haven't posted my registration yet. I've been trying to figure out how exactly to make my powers so they're not overpowered. >.<;

I kind of have some powers worked out, but they're a little vague. I haven't RPed in so long, I'm rusty. :(

Name: Felix.

Appearance: Average height, skinny, tanned. Green eyes, medium-length straight black hair, scar running along right cheek to his right ear, which is missing its lobe. Wears a many-pocketed tattered brown coat over a stained white shirt, dirty black pants with many pockets, and a mottled green and gray cloak, also with many pockets inside. Does not wear shoes or any other form of footwear, as he can move more quietly barefoot. Has a generally disheveled and shifty look about him.

Money, food, alcohol, expensive things, people who don't watch their coin purse.

Dislikes: Rich people, town guards, altruists, over-priced things, self-righteous people.

Personality:
Distrustful, greedy, petty, spiteful, quick to judge.

History: Born to a whore and raised by the streets, Felix has never had a happy life. By seven he had learned to pickpocket and fight with a knife, by nine his mother vanished, whether killed by a client or having simply abandoned him he'll never know, and he had to survive on his own. As his powers revealed themselves he quickly learned to use them to the greatest effect, and recently has added murder to his long list of crimes.

Element: Poison.

Wing Mark Color: Bright green with swirls of purple along the edges.

Main Spell 1:
Poison Claws - Weak - Nails transform into inch-long poison blades that inflict a mild but potentially lethal poison. - Strong - nails transform into nine-inch poison blades that inflict a vicious venom that quickly kills living tissue and can eat through most materials barring stone and metal.

Main Spell 2: Venom Fang - Weak​ - Administers a paralyzing venom through a bite. Victims become fully immobile within three minutes. Effects last roughly 30 minutes. - Strong - Administers a paralyzing venom through a two-foot snake that replaces the tongue, greatly increasing range. Paralysis in almost instantaneous, and lasts 4 hours. If not treated by that time, the lungs and heart stop, killing the victim.

Main Spell 3: Spider Web - Weak - Create spider webbing for either trapping or transversal. - Strong - Can add sharp barbs and acidic poison to webs. (This spell takes very little mana, with the weak version being negligible in mana cost and the strong version taking only a little more than a normal spell.)

Weapons: Learned to fight bare-handed, but carries a dagger as a preferable weapon.

(Note: I'll be using this color for his text.)

Accepted!

Name: Salvus Darius Skeldus

Appearance:
PicsArt_1354744496443.jpg

Likes: Diamonds, his sword, being alone, silence, good soup.

Dislikes: Birds, the cold, corruption, large crowds, tall heights.

Personality: Salvus is a person who has a forceful willpower. He is the type of individual who relishes and derives great joy from competition and for Salvus winning is always the ultimate objective. This competitive aspect of his nature will apply both in his physical and mental activities. However, despite his competetive nature he is very much a loner and rather much keep to himself.

History:During Salvus' birth his mother passed away, lucky enough to have survive this he was raised by a proud blacksmith. Salvus was taught how to construct and craft swords. Most of his life was typical however one dreadful night his father was murdered by drunk raiders. After swearing his revenge he crafted his own masterpiece of a blade and hunted the raiders down. After the bloodshed Salvus felt empty and alone, nothing could enlighten his mood and so he decided to travel the land in search of a new beginning.

Element: Earth

Wing mark color: Brown with a green outline.

Main spell 1: Diamis Arma weak- A full body of stone armor envelopes his form. Strong - Instead of stone, a much stronger solid full body of diamond armor covers his body from head to toe.

Main spell 2: Sant Nasu weak- The enemy is quickly pulled underground in quicksand. Strong - The enemy is pulled into quicksand however the sand clothes the victim like a coffin then hardens into a rock hard corpse.

Main spell 3: Roch Snaighim weak - Salvus summons a golem to smash the enemy. Strong - Salvus summons an enormous snake made from rocks that may burrow into the earth and attack unexpectedly.

Weapon(s): Comet's Blade - A great obsidian sword made of space meteorite crafted by Salvus himself. Heavy and very sharp, effective for slashing but may also stab mercilessly.

Diamond shield - A shield he wields almost entirely made from diamonds and steel.

Earth is already taken. I posted an updated availability list a few posts ago.

I'm sorry I haven't posted my registration yet. I've been trying to figure out how exactly to make my powers so they're not overpowered. >.<;

I kind of have some powers worked out, but they're a little vague. I haven't RPed in so long, I'm rusty. :(
It doesn't have to be perfect or anything, it's just to give a rough idea