Elemental Wolves {OOC/Sign ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
4c45830bc6406f8d72fa0570b8bb98b9.jpg

Name~
Kiora

Name in the pack~
Echo
Age~
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Alpha Female
Element and description~
Sound. She uses sound by first absorbing it from any location where the waves are created. Ex. Someone hits a drum and
she can absorb the energy and store it inside her body. The energy is released though the vocal chords as a sharp bark that has the
force to knock wolves off their feet, or though her paws to accelerate or jump extended distances.
However, this means she has to regulate how much energy she stores, because she becomes
a time bomb when she has to much stored inside her. It also is one of her only methods of defense, using it as a barrier, but this
weakens her body strength. She also has limited stamina and cannot use her powers super often without

exhaustion or at the least fatigue.
Wolf form~
Anime-wolves-27295106-636-491.jpg

Appearance~
Kiora has short light green hair that is almost a teal color. She always wears casual clothing because it is more comfortable.
She stands a bit taller than normal at around 5'6" and she has blue eyes. She has lots
of lean muscle rather than bulk. She is better with speed than strength.

Crush~
Future Mate
Mate~

Crescent(Future Mate)
Other~

She has come to love sound over the years and now often sings of hums wherever she goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
So is my character still the alpha male?

Name~
Kiora

Name in the pack~
Echo
Age~
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Alpha Female
Element and description~
Sound. She uses sound by first absorbing it from any location where the waves are created. Ex. Someone hits a drum and
she can absorb the energy and store it inside her body. The energy is released though the vocal chords as a sharp bark that has the
force to knock wolves off their feet, or though her paws to accelerate or jump extended distances.
However, this means she has to regulate how much energy she stores, because she becomes
a time bomb when she has to much stored inside her. It also is one of her only methods of defense, using it as a barrier, but this
weakens her body strength. She also has limited stamina and cannot use her powers super often without

Wolf form~

Appearance~
Kiora has short light green hair that is almost a teal color. She always wears casual clothing because it is more comfortable.
She stands a bit taller than normal at around 5'6" and she has blue eyes. She has lots

Crush~
Future Mate
Mate~

Crescent(Future Mate)
Other~

She has come to love sound over the years and now often sings of hums wherever she goes.
Accepted thanks for joining once we get a beta female and her future mate we can start!

Can I make a second character and can it be a kidnapped? Or is the air spot being reserved?

No the air spot is open and you are welcome to take it :)

YES! ok containing excitement. I am going to make another character.

Name~
Kiora

Name in the pack~
Echo
Age~
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Alpha Female
Element and description~

Wolf form~

Appearance~

Crush~
Future Mate
Mate~

Crescent(Future Mate)
Other~

Looks like Cres finally has a mate hehe =D

He does~ And this sounds like it's going to be interesting.

754783b2ebbd424ec173002680f62753.jpg

Name~
Kyle Robinson
Future name in the pack~
Kaze
Age~
Gender~
Male
Kidnapper/Future mate~
Beta Female-TBD
Element~
Air
Wolf form~
hamona-2.jpg

Appearance~
He has long white hair that at the longest reaches his neck. He likes wearing skinny jeans and baggy v necks with a necklace.
He stands at 6'4" and has lean muscle.

Crush~
None
Other~

754783b2ebbd424ec173002680f62753.jpg

Name~
Kyle Robinson
Future name in the pack~
Kaze
Age~
Gender~
Male
Kidnapper/Future mate~
Beta Female-TBD
Element~
Air
Wolf form~
hamona-2.jpg

Appearance~
He has long white hair that at the longest reaches his neck. He likes wearing skinny jeans and baggy v necks with a necklace.
He stands at 6'4" and has lean muscle.

Crush~
None
Other~
Accepted thanks for joining one we get a beta female we can start :)

I'll be Beta Female so you guys can start if you want. It seems like you all have been waiting ling enough.

Favim.com-1017132.jpg

Name~

Akumu Yamazaki
Name in the pack~
Scream
Age~
Recently turned 20
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Beta Female
Element and description~
Deception and Manipulation. Her body can give off black fog that, when inhaled, causes powerful hallucinations of ones fears and nightmares or it can be harmless and she can use it as a cover for sneak attacks that she uses when threatened and in battle. Her body is also filled with a powerful poison that if it comes in contact with people, it can dilute there mind and allow her to bend them and manipulate them to do what she wants. The Deception lasts a day and the Manipulation lasts only a few hours but once in your system it stays for around a month so she can manipulate you when she wishes. During full moons she can travel into other people's dreams and manipulate them, either giving them pleasant dreams or nightmares.
Wolf form~

Blackwolf[1]%20(2).jpg

Appearance~
She has dark green eyes and short black hair that falls just by her shoulders. She is fairly flat chested, and hates when that is pointed out, and is very thin and lengthy standing at 6'0 and only 130lb. Even though she doesn't look it, she is incredibly strong.
Crush~

Future Mate
Mate~
Kyle Robinson (Future Mate)
Other~
During her childhood her powers weren't in her control and it often acted without her meaning. To a point where they would work against her and show her her own fears. Due to this, she was isolated as child till she got her powers under control. Because of her isolation, she has awkward social skills and can sometimes be too blunt or straight forward with things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try and finish up the W.I.P. as soon as I can.

Oh I WAS gonna ask if my character can be a lesbianbut i guess she's gonna have a guy as her mate. XD I'll change her butch-like qualities to be more feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.