Elemental Wolves {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys but I think I might have to drop out of this rp....I'm gonna be really busy for the next few weeks and I wont be able to keep up with this rp. Really sorry =(
It's ok I understand, thank you for telling me now and not later so we can fill the position quickly :)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
We are very much in need of a future mate for the Alpha female. So please anyone who wants the spot feel free to take it.

I'm going to make the fire wolf so that we can keep moving, if anyone wants the spot they can take this character or make a new one.

2mgl5sj.jpg
Name~ Ardis Hicks
Future name in the pack~ Blaze
Age~ 19
gender~ Male
kidnapper/Future mate~ kiora
Element (Fire,earth,water, or air)~ Fire
Wolf form~
nxizdc.jpg
Appearance~
He has a large build and is very muscular. He is very strong but not very fast. He has neck length shaggy dark red hair, light skin and icy blue eyes.
Crush~ None
Other~ None

is the mate for alpha female open?

um i have a question it says you guys really need a mate but on the first page it says that someone else took it

I made one so we could keep moving but I said someone else could take over the character or make a new one so you can do which ever.

YES!!! Finally I will be able to use Echo again.

Freya__Light_by_ShiroiNeko_sama.jpg

Name: Yeggrail
Name in pack: Lumina
Age~ 20
Gender~ Female
Rank~ Great Healer
Element and description~ Healing Force, The power of healing and light. A power that can heal wounds, cleanse poison, and even cure disease.
Wolf form~
7bb4f7a35a1ae2f99b7e940c7e744fa8.jpg

Appearance~
A 1.8M tall woman with blue eyes and a curvy body.
Crush~ Open
Mate~ None Yet
Other~ Ignore wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe only wind power wolves have wings......

Yes only wind wolves can have wings and fly.

The Wings are cosmetic when she uses her powers ^^ If possible. Not to allow flight but to merely be beautiful xD

Well the think is wind wolves (and fire, water, and earth) are rare and wings are their signature look, it makes them special and different from all the other wolves...

@Turtler

Still gonna make a character.

Awesome~

If you want to match the capturer, just look at my character a few pages before this

scar_by_vergilsparda666-d4beu87.jpg

Name~ Tzeterrebo 'Terre'
Name in the pack~ Dynamo
Age~ 37
Gender~ Male
Rank~ Head Scavanger
Element and description~ Soundwave's That he uses as a 'Sonar', It kinda works in most situations.
Wolf form~

symbol_wounded_by_whitewolfcrisis13-d4d4z9y.jpg

Appearance~ A 187Cm Tall man with a thin but muscular structure, his body is covered in many scars in both Human and wolf form. In both forms his left ear is missing and a scar across his left eye have left half of his side completely blind.
Crush~ N/A
Mate~ Open 'If anyone would want him'
Other~

Terre or Dynamo is One of the oldest wolves wolves in the pack and have lived almost two generations as he's simply that hard to seemingly get rid off. He have lived through most things that would kill most wolves and almost blew himself up once or twice when experimenting with explosives. Most people would see Terre or Dynamo as 'insane' and he can be really creepy at times with a paranoid personality that's always seemingly searching for 'Something'. He's the head scavanger since ages back... because nobody can really find things as he can... nor does anyone really want to know how he does it. However Terre is very Loyal to a fault, and hes really crazy enough to challange a bear if he thinks it the 'good' thing to do... and he more than a few scars to show from his battles. In General Terre is the type of person that can be found anywhere and nowhere for no apperent reason, he's quick to throw the 'I'm scavenging' Excuse on anyone who ask what he's doing... and even if you find him in your own den at some point his absentminded yet focused attitude and ability to seem just 'lost' can make most wolves forgive him as he never really persist in staying where he's unwanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
Status
Not open for further replies.