Elemental Wolves {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted thanks for joining, I will add both your characters when I can get to a computer :)

Awesome sauce ^^

Also... scary mind reading wolf? xD

Hello! I was wondering if you're still open for newcomers? I don't know if you're OP is updated so I had to ask. And it you are, has the healer spot been taken? If so I'd still be glad to join as another member of the pack.

Well I recently nabbed both the Head Healer and Head Scavanger spot ^^

Aw. That's ok. I'll make a character for another spot. This rp is too interesting to let go.

large.jpg

Name~ Jade
Name in the pack~ Cloud
Age~ 22
Gender~ Female
Rank~ Hunter (if not open I'd be happy to take Nursery)
Element and description~ The element of Thunder. She can incite certain forms of meteorological tempests, such as thunderstorms as well as mist. She can dissipate such weather to form clear skies as well.
Wolf form~
a703b752c4e76eaef9cd925a49c3f6de.jpg

Appearance

Human
Jade stands at a mere 5'4" and has an athletic build with curves. She has long brown hair and her eyes are a grey, near silver color. She typically wears a long sleeved, fitted, black shirt with light blue jeans and lack combat boots, wanting to feel ready for whatever comes up.

Wolf
As a wolf, she is fairly shorter than most of the pack, but has a skim build which allows her to gain great speeds. Her eyes stay silver in both forms, and she has white fur in the wolf form.

Crush~ open
Mate~ open
Other~ Jade is very well in control of her abilities and only uses them when she must. She is a very kind and loving person but knows when to exercise discipline and will not stand for others negative attitudes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure an element like that is doing too much. But idk

The basic power to control thunder and lightning too much? She'll only be able to do that along with either making it rain or clearing the nearby skies. Her ability isn't stronger than the four core elements.

It's not really a basic power of controling thunder and lightning since you pretty much added that she can control the whole weather in general even when it comes to things that have nothing to do with thunder and lightning, like being able to create a blizzard. If it was "a basic power of controling thunder and lightning" you would have just limited it to those two. So I see what latos means by doing too much. Just saying..

I can edit so it'll just be those. I just wanted the ability to be thoroughly explained. Thank you though for explaining it to me.

Update: I've edited the abilities to say what exactly she can do. I hope it's better.

Ok thank you for editing it, accepted thanks for joining :)

I'm glad this RP is still going. I'll get to work on catching up and writing up a post.

Eeeeeyooo! This still open for joining? If so, is the Grand Healer still open?

Well I'm sure its open as long as there is Spots.

But I have Taken Great Healer and Head scavanger already ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.