Status
Not open for further replies.
cuteanimechick6pm.png
Name~Liara Whitengale
Pack Name~ Inferno
Age~20
Gender~female
Rank~ Alpha
Element and description~ Fire. She can create orbs of fire in the palms of her hands, set herself on fire, and blasts streams of fire from her hands. As a wolf she can breath fire and can step upon something with her paw, forcefully and set it on fire. She can channel her fire to her tail turning it into a fire whip. Can also look at something and set in on fire.
Wolf form~
anime-wolf-wolves-10983899-600-695.jpg

Appearance~ 5'7, Thin, but muscular. Long red hair and deep purple eyes, that turn yellow when in her wolf form. Has a lot of endurance and very fast. Always dressed very elegantly.
Crush~ Cresent 'Cres' Oliver
Mate~ Alpha Male
Other~ She loves art and is slow to anger.
The fire wolf position was taken and only the kidnapped former humans can be fire, water, earth or air....

I thought the alpha female had t be the same as the alpha male??

No only the kidnapped can be one of those and it was already taken...and no one had signed up as the alpha male...

Did I say that somewhere? Just wondering so I can fix that :)

I asked you if you were still able to be the alpha female for the fire clan and you said yes so I was under the impression that you had to be the same pack...so I am just kinda confused. I know that the wind element is yet to be taken so can I be the alpha female for that?

There is only one pack, the pack name is kinda like their formal name it's not asking what pack you are from because there is only one. So I will change that to make it a little more clear :)

okay, well the wind element has yet to be taken, I am assuming because it says open by it so can I be the alpha female for that?

Only the people who were humans and have been taken from the town and turned into elemental wolves and are the future mates of the alphas and betas can be fire, earth, water, or air. I'm really sorry about this, I thought it was clear but I will work on it :bubble:

Yes there is a male air wolf position open.

you don't have a male or a female for air...

Well there is one more kidnapped spot left and that's a male spot and only kidnapped can be fire, earth, water or air.

Hey there, just wanted to say that I'm actually going to be pulling out of the RP. Both my comps are trashed and well ... I'm cutting off some of the RPs I might be doing just so I'm not stretching myself to thin when all I have left is my tiny phone to RP with. :/ Real sorry about that.

52ywpi.jpg

Name~ Anewith (An-new-with)
Pack Name~ *Confused about this.
Age~ 24
Gender~ Cisgender Male
Rank~ Alpha Male
Element and description~ Healing
Wolf form~
White_Wolf.jpg

Appearance~ He's rather large for a wolf, but he never takes advantage of anyone because of his size.
Crush~ Open
Mate~ Alpha female?
Other~ His little brother is Ykoni

Punk_guy.jpg

Name~ Ykoni (You-con-knee)
Name in the pack~ *Confused about this.
Age~ 23
Gender~ Cisgender Male
Rank~ Hunter
Element and description~ Super speed
Wolf form~ (His right eye is scarred over from a childhood incident)
images

Appearance~ He's a very small for a wolf, and a hunter but he is fast on his feet. In human form he stands only four foot nine, in wolf form very small, looks like a teenager.
Crush~ None
Mate~ Unwilling
Other~ His brother is Anewith, and he hates him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
We already have a beta male and I think you're having the same confusion with the pack name and elements as a few others. There is only ONE pack there is NOT a fire, water, earth, and air pack. The pack name is sort of like their formal name what they are called that is related to their power. There can only be one wind wolf and he has to be on of the 4 people. As I said in the plot every 20 years when the alphas and betas finish there training, there final task is to pick one human from the near by village to be their mate. They will make this human and elemental wolf with an ancient ritual. So only the people the alphas and betas kidnapped can be fire, water, earth, or air. But we are definitely in need of an alpha male along with and alpha and beta female, we have one more kidnapped spot left :)

Hey there, just wanted to say that I'm actually going to be pulling out of the RP. Both my comps are trashed and well ... I'm cutting off some of the RPs I might be doing just so I'm not stretching myself to thin when all I have left is my tiny phone to RP with. :/ Real sorry about that.
Ok thank you for telling me :)

We already have a beta male and I think you're having the same confusion with the pack name and elements as a few others. There is only ONE pack there is NOT a fire, water, earth, and air pack. The pack name is sort of like their formal name what they are called that is related to their power. There can only be one wind wolf and he has to be on of the 4 people. As I said in the plot every 20 years when the alphas and betas finish there training, there final task is to pick one human from the near by village to be their mate. They will make this human and elemental wolf with an ancient ritual. So only the people the alphas and betas kidnapped can be fire, water, earth, or air. But we are definitely in need of an alpha male along with and alpha and beta female, we have one more kidnapped spot left :)
Alright, I will alter the CS is just a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.