Elemental Wolves {OOC/Sign ups}

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Sugar_n_spice, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plot (open)

In the forest by a small town lives a pack of wolves, but they are no ordinary wolves they have special abilities. They have powers that range from earth to darkness whatever you can think up, they can also turn into humans still with their powers.
    The pack has a variety of ranks from alphas to scavengers, they help keep the pack going. Though every 20 years when the new alphas and betas are finished with their training they pick 1 human from the village to be their mate and a new elemental wolf by performing an ancient ritual. They must pass this final test or they will not become alpha or beta, The people of the village are somewhat suspicious. If they are caught they will most likely be killed by the people who would also hunt down the pack. Are you a wolf, one of the kidnapped, or a villager seeking revenge?

The Pack (open)

Males= Blue
    Females= Pink
    Background colors= Type of wolf

Note: Fire, Earth, Water, and Air are the rarest and most powerful types of wolves therefore there is only one of each (they are all reserved for the alpha and beta mates). Fire(Taken-Ardis) wolves can light themselves on fire, breath fire, and summon fire out of thin air. They are most of the time very big and very muscular and strong, they are almost always at the front lines in a fight. Earth(Taken-Ebony) Wolves can create earthquakes, control plants, and also make them grow. They are most of the time very pretty, thin and quite small which makes them very agile, sneaky and great escape artists, they make great spies. Water(Taken-Brooke) Wolves can breath underwater, make it rain, and control water. They are most of the time very athletic and muscular they are very smart and can get themselves out of sticky situations quite easily. Air(Taken-Kyle) Wolves can fly (they normally have wings), make tornados/very strong wind storms (no lightning or rain), and control and make clouds/fog. They are most of the time small and very fast they use the wind to make them faster, they are very tricky so they should not be left alone for to long.

Alphas (all Alphas are 20 years old)
    Alpha Male~
    Trevor (Winter)
    Chosen Mate~
    Ebony (Green Dawn)

Alpha Female~
    Kiora (Echo)
    Chosen Mate~
    Ardis (Blaze)

Betas (all Betas are 20 years old)
    Beta Male~
    Rowan (Night Raven)
    Chosen Mate~
    Brooke (Oceana)

Beta Female~
    Akumu Yamazaki (Scream)
    Chosen Mate~
    Kyle Robinson (Kaze)

Healers
    Great Healer~
    Open

Apprentice Healer~

Red (Shadowclaw)

Guards
    Master Guard~

Arthis (Howling Thunder)

Guards~
    [0/5]

Hunters
    Lead Hunter~
    Artemis (Running Wind)

Hunters~
    Breeze (Dying Storm),Toby Roger (Ticci)
    [2/5]

Nursery
    Mother Nurse (Helps the nursing and pregnant mothers)~
    Open

Mothers~
    [0/3]

Scavengers
    Head Scavenger~
    Open

Scavengers~
    [0/3]

Loners~
    Alice (Solaris)
    [1/1]

Note: We need a future mate for the alpha female despritly, a great healer, guards, and Hunters.

Rules (open)

~All iwaku rules apply.
    ~Please respectful to other players,
    I'm not asking you to love them and be bffs just be nice.
    ~Its ok to be romantic just if it gets extreme please just fade to black or take it to pm.
    ~No mary sue/gary stu we all have flaws.
    ~You can have crushes but don't get upset if they reject you.
    ~What I say goes, please don't argue we me this is my rpg not your's.
    ~No one sentence posts unless its absolutely necessary.
    ~Don't start whining if you don't get the spot you wanted its first come first served.
    ~Most importantly have fun!

Wolf Form (open)

(Human pic here)
    Name~
    Name in the pack~ (this is sort of like their formal name look at other sign ups for examples.)
    Age~
    Gender~
    Rank~
    Element and description~
    Wolf form~
    Appearance~
    Crush~
    Mate~
    Other~

Kidnapped Form (open)

(Pic here)
    Name~
    Future name in the pack~ (this is sort of like their formal name look at other sign ups for examples.)
    Age~
    gender~
    kidnapper/Future mate~
    Element (Fire,earth,water, or air)~
    Wolf form~
    Appearance~
    Crush~
    Other~

Villager Form (open)

(Pic here)
    Name~
    Age~
    gender~
    Place in village~
    Do they know the kidnapped?~
    Appearance~
    Crush~
    Spouse or Bf/Gf~
    Other~

My Forms (open)

[​IMG]
    Name~ Ebony
    Future pack name~ Green Dawn
    Age~ 18
    gender~ female
    kidnapper/Future mate~ (Alpha male)
    Element (Fire,earth,water, or air)~ earth
    Wolf form~
    [​IMG]
    Appearance~ She is a pretty young girl with soft features and medium color skin, Her hair is a light brown color with strawberry blond highlights. She is 5'6 and 110 pounds her eyes are a beautiful pale green color that vaguely resembles the color of leaves.
    Crush~ None
    Other~ None

[​IMG]
    Name~ Rowan
    Pack Name~ Night Raven
    Age~ 20
    Gender~ Male
    Rank~ Beta male
    Element and description~ Darkness- He can control shadows of everything they can affect the physical world, He can somewhat control peoples minds they still are aware they just can't say no (their eyes change to the same as his one blue one red), and finally he can blind people for up to 3 minutes at a time.
    Wolf form~
    [​IMG]
    Appearance~ He is 6'5 and very muscular he does not convey much emotion and never over reacts, he always looks very calm and almost always is. He is quite pale and has sharper features along with pitch black hair. His most defining part of his appearance is his one blue and one red eye that seemed to glow when its dark.
    Crush~ Brooke
    Mate~ will be Brooke
    Other~ none

[​IMG]
    Name~ Breeze
    Pack Name~ dying Storm
    Age~ 19
    Gender~ female
    Rank~ Hunter
    Element and description~ Storm- She can create thunderstorms she can make it rain and thunder but she can't make tornados like wind wolves. She is not as powerful as wind wolves but you don't want to get caught in one of her storms.
    Wolf form~
    [​IMG]
    Appearance~ She is 5'7 and 111 pounds, she is pretty skinny and light on her feet she has long flowy grey white hair. A light dusting of freckles dot her nose, her eyes are a bright shinning blue.
    Crush~ will update
    Mate~ none
    Other~ none

#1 Sugar_n_spice, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. [​IMG]
    Name~ Brooke
    Future pack name~ Oceana
    Age~ 18
    gender~ Female
    kidnapper/Future mate~ Rowan
    Element (Fire,earth,water, or air)~ water
    Wolf form~ [​IMG]
    Appearance~ Athletic, nimble, golden blonde hair, bright ocean blue eyes, not pale, not tan, 5'6 in hieght , 115 in weight, muscular.
    Crush~
    Other~

#2 Cecily, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Hello there! I'm certainly interested in RPing this, I'm just a bit confused about certain parts and I was hoping you'd be able to answer some of my questions. In 'The Plot' tab, you say there lives a pack, so just one pack of wolves, correct? Then in your Forms, you have like ... 3 different packs made. Am I missing something, or did I skip over something important?

4. There is one pack, there is a form for the wolves, the future mates of the alphas and betas who are currently human and the alphas and betas must kidnap as there final test (Kidnapped form), and the villager form these are the normal humans that live in a village who a getting suspicious they don't know about the wolves though (yet). Does that answer your question? :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Ok. So, you're saying there's this pack in the forest. They have hunters, scavengers and all, but they have several or hand-fuls of potential alphas or betas, and to become an alpha or beta of the pack in the forest, they have to go into the village and kidnap their 'mate' as a test to their ... worthiness to become alpha/beta. Then if they are success in kidnapping their mate, they go through a ritual to turn the human they kidnap into a wolf as well. Then the potential alpha/beta becomes alpha/beta of the pack in the forest, with their kidnap victim being their alpha mate/beta mate, am I getting this right so far? And, we're assuming that all those several or hand-fulls of potential alpha/beta from my second sentence are success in their kidnap and ritual, and there's going to be either (a) a lot of alpha/betas for the pack, or (b) more than one pack in the forest because there's all these alphas and betas everywhere.

[There's one pack in the forest, so why did you have different 'pack names' for each character you made???]

6. Well they only have a alpha male and female and a beta male and female they train these 4 from birth till they turn 20. The pack names are kinda like their formal name. Like someone's name might be bob but their pack name might be icy tooth or something. The higher ranking wolves are almost always called by their pack name.

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. OK. This is making a lot more sense for me now. So Pack Name is just like their Title? And there's only going to be one Alpha Female/Alpha Male and Beta Female/Beta Male *and one mate for each of them* is that it? I'm sorry for asking so many questions. > - <

8. Yep you got it, and it's fine I'm glade your asking questions it will help others who might have the same questions too. Plus I'm just happy to help :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  9. Accepted thanks for joining just finish up please when you have a chance :)

10. Just one last question I have before I make my character, are the pairings only allowed to be straight pairings? Like no gay or lesbian mates allowed?

11. No there can be gay and lesbian characters, I was just trying to have an even number of males and females. And you'd have to ask the other person so if the person with the alpha or beta says no then...no because it's their characters preference. But if they have the kidnapped person and you have the beta or alpha, the kidnapped character doesn't have to be happy about (and they didn't have to make the character) it because it's the alpha or betas preference.

#11 Sugar_n_spice, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  12. Human (open)
    killua 5.gif killua 4.gif tumblr_mu2a68Jx4T1shcpmyo1_500.gif

Name~ Grey "Kip" Sidka

Pack Name~ Lightning Fang
    Age~ 12
    Gender~ Male
    Rank~ Hunter
    Element and description~ Electricity: Can manipulate, control, and create electricity on and around him (about a 10ft radius)
    Wolf form~ ice_spirit_by_hiorou-d4y509a.jpg
    Appearance~
    Snow white hair done up in messy spikes. Sapphire blue eyes. 5'5 Tall, 122lbs. Muscular though slim build, mainly for speed and agility rather than strength.
    Crush~ TBA
    Mate~ TBA
    Other~ Likes exploring even if its off-limits

13. Accepted thanks for joining :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Accepted thanks for joining :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  15. Human (open)
    william 5.gif william 4.jpg william 3.jpg

Name~ Crescent "Cres" Oliver
    Future pack name~ Inferno
    Age~ 20
    gender~ Male
    kidnapper/Future mate~ Alpha Female - TBA
    Element (Fire,earth,water, or air)~ Fire: Can light himself on fire, breathe fire, and creates fire from thin air.
    Wolf form~ Black_wolf-1.jpg
    Appearance~ Deep scarlet red hair thats always a mess. Bright yellow/gold eyes. 6'4 Tall, 238lbs. Muscular, almost buff build, more for strength and endurance than speed.

Crush~ TBA
    Other~ Loves music

16. Accepted thanks for joining :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Toby (open)

[​IMG]
    Name~
    Toby Rogers 'Ticci Toby'
    Pack Name~
    Ticci
    Age~
    Gender~
    Male
    Rank~
    Hunter
    Element and description~
    Toby has the ability to manipulate blood, he will never use this on his pack but he will use it on those who try to harm his pack and himself. By inflicting a wound on himself he can use the blood like an extra limb (tail, claws, etc)
    Wolf form~
    Wolf Toby.png

Appearance~ Toby is 5'6" and is 156lbs, his skin pale near a sickly gray color. He has brown hair and olive eyes. Toby is tall and skinny making his swift and nimble. He is also always seen with his mask and goggles on except as a wolf.
    Crush~

Open
    Mate~
    Open
    Other~
    Toby has many disorders, two of them that are well known is his Tourettes Syndrome and Congenital Insensitivity to pain. He also loves Waffles!

Red (open)

[​IMG]
    Name~
    Red

Pack Name~

Shadowclaw
    Age~

Gender~
    Male

Rank~
    Apprentice Healer

Element and description~

Red is gifted with the ability to control Plasma, unleashing it by tail or mouth he can temporarily stun enemies

Wolf form~
    REd.png

Appearance~ Red is 5'9 and 156 lbs, his black hair and red eyes give hims the look of a bully, he is fairly muscular and his skills are average

Crush~
    Open

Mate~
    Open

Other~

Despite his mean look Red is very kind and friendly, and is passionate about others and will do what he can to help them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Accepted thanks for joining :)

19. are you still looking for an alpha female?

20. Yes we are :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.