Scream
Age~
Recently turned 20
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Beta Female
Element and description~
Deception and Manipulation. Her body can give off black fog that, when inhaled, causes powerful hallucinations of ones fears and nightmares or it can be harmless and she can use it as a cover for sneak attacks that she uses when threatened and in battle. Her body is also filled with a powerful poison that if it comes in contact with people, it can dilute there mind and allow her to bend them and manipulate them to do what she wants. The Deception lasts a day and the Manipulation lasts only a few hours but once in your system it stays for around a month so she can manipulate you when she wishes. During full moons she can travel into other people's dreams and manipulate them, either giving them pleasant dreams or nightmares.
Wolf form~

Blackwolf[1]%20(2).jpg

Appearance~
She has dark green eyes and short black hair that falls just by her shoulders. She is fairly flat chested, and hates when that is pointed out, and is very thin and lengthy standing at 6'0 and only 130lb. Even though she doesn't look it, she is incredibly strong.
Crush~

Future Mate
Mate~
Kyle Robinson (Future Mate)
Other~
During her childhood her powers weren't in her control and it often acted without her meaning. To a point where they would work against her and show her her own fears. Due to this, she was isolated as child till she got her powers under control. Because of her isolation, she has awkward social skills and can sometimes be too blunt or straight forward with things.
Accepted thanks for joining :) we can start now I'll have the RPG thread up right away! Though we need a healer, guards, master guard and lead Hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IceQueen Since I'm not sure how they, like, kidnap the people, I think I'm just gonna wait till someone else finds their mate and see what they do.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that.

animeguy23_jthziiok.jpg

Name~ Arthis Hedron
Name in the pack~ Howling Thunder
Age~ 22
Gender~ male
Rank~ guard/master guard (Whatever you need.)
Element and description~ Sound: Arthis can control the volume of any sound around him. (Appox 10 feet) He can make his approach silent or make his howl deafening.
Wolf form~
900x900px-LL-6137b96f_29020black-wolf1.jpeg

Appearance~ Once the runt of the pack, Arthis now has a strong muscular form to help protect his packmates from any danger that may come their way. Because of his rank he has a collection of scars to show for his efforts.
Crush~ None
Mate~ None
Other~ While confident in his abilities and ready to fight for the pack he is incredibly shy around females.
Arthis dislikes his human form because he is only 5 feet 6 inches tall.

If you're still accepting, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

animeguy23_jthziiok.jpg

Name~ Arthis Hedron
Name in the pack~ Howling Thunder
Age~ 22
Gender~ male
Rank~ guard/master guard (Whatever you need.)
Element and description~ Sound: Arthis can control the volume of any sound around him. (Appox 10 feet) He can make his approach silent or make his howl deafening.
Wolf form~
900x900px-LL-6137b96f_29020black-wolf1.jpeg

Appearance~ Once the runt of the pack, Arthis now has a strong muscular form to help protect his packmates from any danger that may come their way. Because of his rank he has a collection of scars to show for his efforts.
Crush~ None
Mate~ None
Other~ While confident in his abilities and ready to fight for the pack he is incredibly shy around females.

If you're still accepting, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.
Accepted thanks for joining, he can be master of the guards :)

Thank you. Should I wait for all this kidnapping to end to post?

The alpha male position is open again. We are very much in need of one, so anyone who wants the position please feel free to take it.

Could I make a second character? I'm not gonna take the alpha male position but I'll just use it to help with some of the other open positions.

Did you try tagging him, or did he back out?

thumb.png

Name~
Artemis Baxter.
Name in the pack~
Running Wind
Age~
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Lead Hunter
Element and description~
Speed. She is a master tracker as well but that is more talent then a power.
Wolf form~
____Calling_____by_Chireiya[1].jpg

Appearance~
In both her wolf form and her human form, she is lean and thin. Her body is obviously more built for speed and stamina then power, but she can certainly hold her own in a fight. She is most certainly not that tall, and in her human form she looks more like a teen then a 20 year old so she hates when people point that out. Because of her human appearance, she is self concious of becoming a human.
Crush~
None
Mate~
None
Other~
She has a very laid back personality, always helpful and kind. She rarely has something bad to say about a pack member and is always very kind to others.

W.I.P.

(Human pic here)
Name~
Artemis Baxter.
Name in the pack~
Running Wind
Age~
Gender~
Female
Rank~
Lead Hunter
Element and description~
Speed. She is a master tracker as well but that is more talent then a power.
Wolf form~
____Calling_____by_Chireiya[1].jpg

Appearance~
Crush~
None
Mate~
None
Other~​
Accepted thanks for joining :)

Since the Alpha spot is open I thought I'd whip up another character.

5220dc3a2deaf4b22216e8eecc2f37b11289533111_full.jpg

Name~ Trevor
Name in the pack~ Winter
Age~ 20
Gender~ Male
Rank~ Alpha Male
Element and description~ Ice/cold: Can freeze things in his immediate surroundings. Especially useful in winter months. Example: create an icy patch to trip up pursuers, create claws or fangs from ice.
Wolf form~
Arctic_wolf_by_Arctic_Wolf_Alpine.jpg

Appearance~ A pure white coat with black tipped ears and a medium build. Trevor has an icy attitude to match his element and is willing to do anything for the good of his pack.
Crush~
Mate~ Ebony Dawn
Other~

I was hoping to make, not a bad guy but a source of conflict within the pack. Hopefully his cold personality will help with that.

Since the Alpha spot is open I thought I'd whip up another character.

5220dc3a2deaf4b22216e8eecc2f37b11289533111_full.jpg

Name~ Trevor
Name in the pack~ Winter
Age~ 20
Gender~ Male
Rank~ Alpha Male
Element and description~ Ice/cold: Can freeze things in his immediate surroundings. Especially useful in winter months. Example: create an icy patch to trip up pursuers, create claws or fangs from ice.
Wolf form~
Arctic_wolf_by_Arctic_Wolf_Alpine.jpg

Appearance~ A pure white coat with black tipped ears and a medium build. Trevor has an icy attitude to match his element and is willing to do anything for the good of his pack.
Crush~
Mate~ Ebony Dawn
Other~

I was hoping to make, not a bad guy but a source of conflict within the pack. Hopefully his cold personality will help with that.
Accepted thanks for joining, now we can get this show on the road :)

There goes my second post. I'm excited to see where this goes.

Sorry guys but I think I might have to drop out of this rp....I'm gonna be really busy for the next few weeks and I wont be able to keep up with this rp. Really sorry =(

NOOOOOOO!!!! I LOVED YOUR CHARACTER *Cries* Who is going to love music with Echo now?

Status
Not open for further replies.