Elemental wings RP

After waiting a while, Caleb stuck his head back inside the room. "Well, I can see that most of the aggression has faded." He said to no one in particular. "Maybe I could stick around for a while..." He said to himself, before quickly scribbling something down in his gigantic journal.

Arvil couldn't believe his ears, or his eyes. Madi had power, too? And she said she had a marking - the silver wings on his stomach! Finally, someone who might understand.

With such startling revelations, he was no longer upset, and was now able to look at Madi without suspicion. Her strong personality, when it wasn't directed at him, was quite compelling. Her body appeared strong to match, and also very soft. All he had touched in so long just felt like cold, hard metal. He wondered how her skin would feel...

He shook such thoughts out of his mind. She was some sort of warrior, and also a lady. It wouldn't be smart, or decent, to think such things.

"I thought I was the only one," he told her. He wanted to share all of it, his history, what he could do. Maybe he'd finally found someone he could trust. But old habits kept him guarded. "Reading objects isn't all I can do, either, but I don't know you well enough to show you my other talents."

He looked away from her and blushed, realizing his words may have come off slightly suggestive.

raven got up giggling for the frist time. she never herd herself laugh. she didn`t know what it was about the people but she felt as if she can talk to tham about this. but she stays quite. she left the room to the hall way to get sheself something to eat she was shaky at frist then she got moving. she alway looked down when she walked. she was not paying an atonce and bummped in to someone. "sorry." she looked up it was that guy that came with that girl.

Kyy told Tsuki the information she needed, even calling her a cutie. Tsuki cast a silent spell on him, using his star sign to draw out all the other astrological related information on him. It would give her the power to bind him- not that she would, she just felt the urge to have the option there. She wondered if he'd of said what he had if he knew what she was really like.

Tsuki was too similar to the night sky. She was over-eager half the time, but too secluded the other half. Everybody always seemed captivated by her many, small shining points, like the stars. Yet few people bothered to notice her obvious darker side, which consumed her good parts, like the ebony sky to the stars. Then there was the mysterious moon- her strange power, gift or curse. It was not good or bad, but always there, powered by a hidden source. And sometimes- rarely, but sometimes- it was stained red with blood from victims.

Tsuki smiled brightly at Kyy as the spell finished. He wouldnt have noticed the spell since it didnt really effect him, so she could laugh with him a while longer. "Aw, your too sweet!" Tsuki giggled, "So what brought you to this quaint inn?"

"As did I." Madi smiled excitedly. "I wonder if anyone else has a power... and if they do, are they like ours...?"
She began to half-listen, musing about 'the power', but caught all of Arvil's last statement. With a giggle and a slight blush, she said, "I understand. But I'd still like to show you a bit of what I can do. I trust you, Arvil." Her soft eyes twinkled.
She was about to cast a spell when a girl bumped into her. "Oh, hello! Are you lost?" Madi asked with fake cheerfulness. It was always nice to make new friends, but she wanted to show Arvil one of her abilities.
Well, perhaps another time, then. After all, it probably wouldn't be best to show an ability in here. The girl decided, focusing her attention on the newcomer.

2752671.jpg
Aren

A cool wind blew through the plains. He loved the feeling of cold air blowing through his locks. His right hand moved to his right eye, and covered the blood washed eye as he sighed. He still remembers the day, the day he gained his grey jewel. It was in his early adolescence when he received his power. He was lying in bed, it being his villages curfew. He could not fall asleep that night, so he stayed up that night, just staring at the ceiling of his cottage. After five minutes, it felt as if something was trying to tear through his stomach. He twitched and convulsed, before letting out one large yell, as the jewel came out from right above his belly button, and left a burning mark on his skin. It was in the shape of an angels wings, shining blue, with a grey outline. After a few seconds, the burning feeling left him. It was no more. He then remembered passing out, and then reappearing in front of a damaged cottage, badly damaged indeed.

Were there others like him out there? And if there were, did it give them abilities far fetched to man just like his? He probably would not ever find out.

He was also very tired out from his travels, and found a nearby inn. He pushed in the door and noticed no one around in the lobby. Maybe the 'inn servants' or whatever they were called were not around. Either way he did not care, and walked up behind the counter before hooking through keys for a room with his hand claw. The smile on his face immediately turned to a frown as he viewed the fire.

"Ice shard..."

A small pike of ice flew into the fire, and melted, putting out the fire, and since that was the only light in the lobby, it seemed as if the main floor went completely dark.

It was still too warm for him though. He sighed before sucking in a deep breath, and let out a large freezing gust of wind. Immediately the lobby floor seemed to freeze over, and he nodded in approval.

"This is more like it..."

He chuckled slightly before walking up the stairs and saw a room door opened. He shrugged and took a peak in, before noticing there was a group of people inside. He then smiled brightly, gaining such a wondrous idea. He sucked in a deep breath of air, before blowing it of his mouth into the room, and sent a very bitter and freezing chill into the room. He smiled slightly, thinking what he did was the greatest trick ever, although it must have not really been funny to the others. The max amount of times he had been able to do this was three times though, and that was his second time.

He was going to have to rest soon..

Caleb merely observed the others, wondering if he'd even be noticed. He listen to everyone, taking notes. He liked it around others, even if they were unfamiliar. But they all, too had powers, so he enjoyed listening.

Suddenly, it became a bit draft. He didn't think much of it until the entire room was filled with a terribly cold wind. Right next to the door, he didn't feel the full power of the wind. When it stopped, he looked out to see another- probably the one who did it. He came up to him with a blank face."Hello, I am Caleb." He said before hitting him with the almighty force of the metal spine of his journal. "And who the help do you think you are?!" He mocked bitterly. It was probably quite comical for those around him.

Tsuki felt a sudden cold shudder run down her back. She quickly spun away from Kyy, to see a member of the group whack some weirdo over the head- an emotionless looking weirdo, now with a red mark on his head. "Excuse me Kyy," she lilted, trying to sound innocent, then storming over to the pair she'd just been watching. "Which of you two froze me?" Tsuki demanded, still shuddering from the icy breeze. From a secret strap around her back she, removed a stone pentacle- which like the book was made for whacking people. Tsuki was also like a mirror- she treated people as they treated her. (which unfortunately made her easy to manipulate).

Kyy nods as she goes to the two others. He thinks to himself, "There's something about her, I just cam't seem to put my finger on it..."

"sorry" she said in a whiper. she got up and when down stairs everyone was looking at her. befor she got to the bottom she ran back up to see a guy. again she bumped in to someone. "sorry" she stayed down for a fuw minites. tears fell for her eyes.

Tsuki- who had still been vaguely keeping an eye on the girl who had the nightmare- saw her still in much distress, and watched as the girl hurried down the stairs. Tsuki stared at the two boys. "I'll come back to find out which of you it was later." Tsuki also descended down the stairs. So much for the group stuff. After a minute or so Tsuki found the other girl, who was crying. Tsuki went to sit beside her. "Shhh, what's wrong?" Tsuki pulled a tissue from her pocket and handed it to the girl. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name earlier. It was...?"

Kyy walks out of the room and kicks back against a nearby wall, noticing Madi's spear. "Nice spear."

Arvil looked from where Tsuki had taken off to where Madi was. He wanted to continue their conversation. He wanted to see what she could do and for once he was eager to show off himself. But she was now talking to someone else, and Tsuki had followed the scared girl, the reason he'd come up here in the first place. To stay with people who might understand him, or go to someone who needed his help? Once again, his body made the decision and he went downstairs.

When he got down there he found Tsuki comforting the girl. The fire had been extinguished. He had hoped to at least find warmth down here. At first he wasn't sure what to say. The argument from earlier was fresh in his mind, so he said, "So much for the group, huh? I was actually starting to like it, too."

And that was true, especially after people stopped accusing one another. He looked down at the girl and slowly crouched down so he was at eye-level. "You don't have anything to worry about now. I think you're among friends."

Not just for her sake, he hoped he was right.

Tsuki heard footsteps coming down the stair case. When she turned and looked she saw it was Arvil again- the first person of this supposed group she'd met. "So much for the group, huh? I was actually starting to like it, too." Tsuki tried (badly) to hide a smirk when he said that. It never ceased to amaze Tsuki how people think they'll dislike something, but end up loving it. Typical human assumption. Somehow the fact she'd been right made her feel a little closer to Arvil- and she was becoming more and more curious as to what his star sign maybe. She was so intrigued as to what clues it might unlock of his 'true' personality. Tsuki was wondering about this until she noticed he was crouched down in front of her- not in a threatening way though. "You don't have anything to worry about now. I think you're among friends."​ Tsuki believed it to be true- perhaps with the exception of whoever blew that icy wind. Shudders were sent down her spine as she recalled it's chilling grip. "You most likely are. Come on, why don't we go back upstairs?" Reluctantly, Tsuki held out her hand to the nightmare girl-whose name she really needed find out. While Tsuki didn't normally like being touched, she didn't mind too much in this situation.

(OOC:Posting in COLOUR again!)

she took her hand and got up. once she was up she heared a big BOOM and ran be hind the guy and grabbed his shirt. I can`t clam down, why? she wanted out she rambereing to many things. she need to forget. but then she passes out.

she see nothing at first then some one there a boy she runs to him but every step she takes she feels like she falling. she looked down and she was flying not runing. she looked a head and saw nothing the boy was gone but when she looked down the boy was not gone he was falling she trys to fly down to save him but some thing is holding her back. she looked up to see a man with a hood. she closes her eyes.

she goes to another place but this time she on the ground but it white like snow. is it winter or... She toches the ground she was not snow she notice her cloths it change it was white it looked like was the gods waered and she hade wings again. a women came and pointed to a big mirror and Raven looked throught and saw nothing but then she looked be hind the women was behind her she said "Where coming to get you, raven, and many more" and pushed her through the mirror. why me. she was falling. she closed her eyes.

pure darkness......... someone........ save me.

Madi smiled at the newcomer. "Thanks. It's called Vulomfaeraak." She remained in place, indicating he could take a closer look if he wished. She was in one of her rare unprotective moods; usually, she treated Vulomfaeraak better than she treated herself.
Arvil left to go downstairs, she noticed, after looking indecisively from the staircase to her. Madi understood that he wanted to comfort the girl. Besides, she could show him a bit of power later. It wasn't smart to perform magic in an inn, anyway.

The nightmare girl laced her hand into Tsuki's, and hauled herself up- that was until there was a deafening BOOM, causing the nightmare girl to scuttle behind Arvil, grabbing his shirt. Lucky b*****d...*ahem*Tsuki simply hoped he didn't take advantage of the situation. She couldn't tell what he was really like after ten minutes, so it would be wise to be careful for now. Especially with the nightmare girl freaking out: she had just fainted. Tsuki could only imagine the hell that might be happening in her head. She knew all too well that your own mind is your greatest friend, yet your worst enemy. As the nightmare girl pulled faces of discomfort from her dream, the room temperature seemed to drop a few more degrees. The shadows started swooping in around the three of them. Was that...iron...no blood Tsuki started to smell? Something terrible was happening, and it seemed to be related to the nightmare girl. It crossed Tsuki's mind that the girl had to be awakened. "Sorry about this!" Tsuki claimed, as the pulled out her moon pentacle, and thumped the nightmare girl over the head with it. Tsuki tried not to put too much might into to whacking the unbreakable stone into the girls head- she only meant to drag her from the depths of her dream.

Kyy puts his own spear against the wall and gets in closer to the spear to look at it. "It's really well crafted. I can tell a master made it. Just as my own."

It was a dreadful cold night as the swordsman known as Gin Latch walked through the dirt path. His brown hair and topaz colored cloak danced among the breeze. Gin would have to find some shelter soon. Fortunately in the distance of the path was an Inn he could remain in for the remainder of the night. The dirt path had altered into a granite-like passage way that lead to the Inn. The path way was crowded by sturdy trees and small thorn bushes. Beyond the path was the door entrance of the structured Inn.

Gin scoffed at the size of the structure. Lucky to have found the Inn, the past couple of days were treacherous he had made comfort in a cave the night prior. Nature was hard on the youth and searching for a warm place to reside was difficult. Life after his departure from his hometown was rough, the nights were tough and survival was imminent in the wild. Tonight Gin's fortune had changed he could finally rest in a bed for the remainder of his day's travel.

Pressing his gauntlet on the grand wooden door he commenced into the Inn. There was a warm jolly feeling as he approached the bar counter. "Coffee please."He said calmly as Gin took seat behind the bar counter. The bartended simply nodded and prepared the coffee. Taking a look around he noticed a few were in for the night. He did not think much of it instead his mind began to ponder. Ponder of the day he discovered his electric abilities. Gin was young, on his
birthday is when he was blessed with his jewel. Why he was chosen?
Gin didn't have a clue. Alot of times he would would yield from using his abilities. Most incidents proved fatal, thus he strived to keep his abilities amidst of battle. Although he utilized his power to overcome beasts and villains. Rubbing his azure wing with his thumb and index finger the bartended had returned with a mug of coffee. "Thank you."He nodded politely as the bartender nodded in return.

Curious, Madi decided to take a good look at Kyy's spear. It was beautifully crafted, just as he had said. "May I touch it?" She asked. It wouldn't do to come off as rude, or to touch someone else's personal property without permission.