Elemental wings RP

"Probably not a good idea. You see, Hokkuraku Shimon is a family heirloom and said to be cursed. I'm the first in my family who hasn't gone insane after touching it." He looks down, as if remembering something. "I wish I hadn't touched it... otherwise he'd be..." He sighs before looking back at Madi and smiling a bit.

OOC: A cookie to anyone who recognizes the name of his spear!

(OOC: Can I remind everybody that everybody got their powers on their sixteenth birthday, and everybody is sixteen years old. I've said this before, so please make necessary changes if your post contradicts this. Also, I recognize Shimon Kyy...not Hokkuraku Shimon though)

OOC: It's the name of the spear Benitora uses in Samurai Deeper Kyo. Just so happens to be a family heirloom and cursed in the show too.

Madi drew her hand back a little, as if being near the spear would cause it to take control of her sanity. She caught a hint that Kyy was going to say something else, but he trailed off. The curiosity gnawed at her, but she thought better of asking what he would say. He had his reasons and was allowed to keep private thoughts to himself.
She noticed he had smiled at her and gave a small smile back to him, feeling somewhat awkward. Curse her lack of social skills!

Kyy sighed and and decided he could trust her. "I killed my own dad with this spear."

OOC: If I misspelled abnything, I apolagize. I've been drinkinfg.

Madi was taken aback. Killing one of your own was no simple task, physically or emotionally. "I... I, ah..." She wasn't sure what to say. Should she apologize? Should she ask why? She didn't want to set Kyy off or to come off as nosy or undesirable. Naturally, she had a desire to know why, but it would really be out of place to ask about something so deep and personal.

He looks at her. "He had gone insane and I had to stop him before he hurt anyone else, It was then that I first used this spear."

Arvil looked down at the unconscious girl. Something had happened, she had gotten behind him for safety. Reflexively his arm started to change, then Tsuki tapped her on the head and she passed out. He looked down at her crumpled body on the floor, momentarily stunned. He looked at Tsuki. He should have known she couldn't be trusted! Not fully thinking about what he was doing, he transformed both his arms to metal, grabbed her by her clothes and lifted her up. She hit the wall of the inn hard. He was angry, but he was also upset.

"Why did you do that?!" he demanded. He had to use all his will to keep his fingers from sharpening and piercing into her shoulders. He looked up at the stairs. Those other people. Maybe the group could come in handy afterall. "Somebody help!" he yelled up at them. "Get down here, please!"

Kyy heard the rucus and ran down, spear in hand. "Put her down!" In the time he was talking he had already gotten into a battle stance, ready to strike at the man at a moments notice.

"Put her down!"

Arvil looked at him for a moment. He stood in a practiced stance, meaning he was more than capable of fighting him. Arvil wasn't particularly scared of him - that spear wouldn't leave any mark against his iron skin - but he didn't like being looked at like the enemy. He wasn't the bad guy here. He wasn't the one who had just knocked out a scared girl.

He let Tsuki go, who immediately dropped in front of him. Arvil kept his arms metal, just in case.

"I'm not the one making trouble here," he told him. He pointed a steel finger at Tsuki. "She's the one who just knocked her out."

Hearing and locating the comotion in the lobby he sipped the rest of his coffee, dropped some coins at the counter and stood up. It had seem two individuals were in the process of a duel. Gin smirked, a fight would definitely be intetesting and ease his boredom. Seemingly, the hostility had began because of the youth with the metallic limbs. Gin gathered that much info that he had pissed the other guy by touching the girl. Normally, Gin found the act of harming a girl cowardice but this was something he would have to observe before becoming involved first hand. "Hmm... Looks like this guy has something unusual about him.." he muttered to himself unknowingly. Gin scanned the hero of the face off, another young gentleman with a spear. Gin looked forward to what he had to offer the adolescent with the metal arms.

Felix walked down the cold street at a brisk pace, eager to find the nearest warm building to spend the night. Normally this would mean picking a lock and hiding in a crawl space, but tonight a fairly large coin purse jangled in one of his many pockets. He honestly had no idea who he had robbed a few streets back, just that they carried plenty of coin and didn't pay half enough attention to it. Spotting the inn down the road, he hastened his pace; cold nights like this made him wish he wore shoes.

Upon entering, Felix had expected to find a cozy, quiet country inn. He had expected to give the innkeeper a night's pay and head to his room. He had also expected to sneak out in the dead of night and grab some booze on the house. What he found was some giant of a man with metal arms and a guy with a spear looking ready to fight. The problem with this, of course, was that they were practically blocking him from reaching the innkeeper. Felix decided to stick to the door for now.

Caleb walked down to find some interesting people who looked like they were going to kill each other, as others watched in fear. He held his hands up and shook them "Now now, there's no reason to fight- I'm sure it was just an accident..." He tried to suggest. He was ready to freeze the two if things got out of hand. "Just put the weapons away... And... Erm, calm down..."

Madi followed Kyy down to the lobby of the inn at Arvil's cry for aid. In the rush, her hands had been replaced by white, wispy bear paws and claws. Vulomfaeraak was strapped across her back, tightly bound so nobody could take it. Her eyes were hard and she was steeled for battle if it should arise. It also paid to stick to attention, to refrain from mixing up the hero and the villain, so she kept her ears open for any evidence as to what happened.

A crowd was gathering and Arvil was getting uneasy. Most of them were watching him like he was the problem here. Granted, there were two girls on the floor right next to him, so it looked bad. As everyone came down, he noticed Madi. She had some sort of ghostly claws for hands and her spear was strapped to her back. So that was her power. He didn't want her to think he was hurting anyone. Kyy wouldn't listen. He'd noticed how he and Tsuki had gotten along so quickly. He'd trust her over him, no doubt about it.

"Something happened, I don't know what," he told all of them. "The girl got scared. I'm not sure why. Then Tsuki hit her over the head. - I'm telling the truth!" he added to a skeptical-looking Kyy. He rounded on Tsuki again. "You still haven't explained why."

He looked from Tsuki, silently demanding an explanation, and then at the crowd that had gathered, asking for their trust.

real world: she started to scream.

dream world: she was in the dark alone scread she need out. she screamed get me out get me out. she turned to see something there. the women she started to run like hell till she was in frount of a mirror. she looked throuth it then when in and she was tock to a diffrenet place. it was her old home with her mother there and her father and they where looking away from her she tryed to reach up to them but they turn around and saw they had no faces. what the .... they came at her and she ran back and saw the mirror again. she want through and there was nothing but the mirror. but this time she looked at the mirror for a long time and she saw the dising on it. there was a wolf, an hour glass, the wind by the dising it looked like wind, earth, water, fire, the stars , others. I didn`t know what was going on but what every it is i`m geting to the bottom of it. she tock a deep breath and went throught the mirror. on the other side she saw was nothing she turned back to look at her salf then saw a hand on her shoulder. she looked at her shoulder nothing. then more came and pulled her back. she tryed to get the people to let got but one bit her hand and another bit her neck. she begegain to wiggle-jiggle.

Real world: her nose begain to bleed, her hand and neck too. she was screaming and wiggle and jiggle.

OOC:my other verson;
she turned to see something there

a bunnine her worst nightmare. (my worst night mare there eyesthat all)

Madi looked uncertainly around, flexing her claws. Arvil and Tsuki were both her friends. Arvil was harder to believe, however, as Tsuki had welcomed her easily where Arvil had shunned her at first. Yet, he told her he trusted her... It wasn't like Tsuki to hit someone, especially someone in need, just like that.

(OOC: Why does my internet fail when things get good?)

Tsuki was shocked from how Arvil had reacted. Tsuki was trying to help the nightmare girl, not hurt her! It must have looked otherwise though, from Arvil's claws. Now the situation had seemed to have escalated and only Tsuki or the nightmare girl- who was still out cold- could resolve it. Yay responsibility-not. Alas, Tsuki was more worried that Arvil had almost ripped open her silky skin. A switch inside her mind clicked, like whenever somebody insulted her badly. She would make him pay for treating her as he had. "Why? Why? You mean why did I stop that girl from having another nightmare, like she had when she was screaming before? I wonder why I might try and wake her from that?" Tsuki exclaimed, shaking as she picked herself off the floor. All light left her eyes. Instead it gathered around her hands, beginning to form a solid, five sided weapon. It was at,this point the girl Tsuki had hit started to scream. Tsuki's mind became split: would she continue her revenge, or retry to help the nightmare girl?

Arvil hadn't expected Tsuki's sudden anger. She flipped from kind to dangerous so quickly. And that weapon. He could grow weapons from his body, but he couldn't do anything like that. Maybe this was the wrong person to anger. Then came the girl's scream. Everyone shot back at her. At first, Arvil thought she was awake again, but her eyes stayed closed and she thrashed on the floor. He saw blood coming out of her nose. Was this what Tsuki had been trying to prevent? He would have to remember to apologize to her later, but for now this girl needed help.

His arms returned to normal flesh as he knelt down and lifted her head up. He didn't know what to do, but he had to help. He looked at Tsuki, then at the others. "Does anyone know what to do?"

Caleb watched the girl thrash. It was horrific, a sight to see. Or rather, not to see. As disturbing as it was, he knew he had to do something. " Well, I don't know what to do, but I can buy us more time if needed." He suggested. He came up two yards away from her, and held out his hands, palms facing her. Suddenly, she stopped moving, completely frozen in time. "Now someone think of something, quick. Ironically I can only do this for so long."