Elemental wings RP

*Well, someone seems to be a bit threatening... a bit curious though, her mind is immune to my abilities...* Zeth thought as he kept watching as some people walked past him. He stayed, still watching curiously, wondering what this book was.

The Inn... Caleb thought . Leaving behind his book and taking his jewel and journal, he rushed to a faint scream. He entered the building to find a girl with a horrible glare. Quickly, he tried out his powers. All time froze as he went outside the door, and sigh as time resumed. "What in the world was that...?"

she counted to look around. i need the book it it the only thing i have of her. she looked under the bed. "need..... the......book" she said.it still hard for me to speak. she stopped looking and sat on the chair next to the desk.

Zeth decided to walk into the room and leaned on the wall next to the door. *Let's get some more information...* Zeth thought, making a quick plan in his head.
"Well, looks like you could use some help." Zeth offered with his regular monotone voice.

Kyy runs downstairs and gets a jug of water before going back. "Here's some water." He puts it down near the bed. "I'll leave ya be." He goes back downstairs and kicks back.

Arvil shrank the metal over his arms back into his skin. It had only been a nightmare. The girl seemed otherwise fine. He felt sympathy for her, though. He knew what a strong nightmare was like, and she seemed to have suffered one far worse than anything he had. What she needed was a chance to take a deep breath and relax, not be swarmed by a bunch of curious hotel patrons. He turned to leave, when he spotted the book she must have been murmuring about on the floor by his feet. He wondered why she hadn't seen it immediately upon waking, but given the fear in her eyes, Arvil couldn't really blame her.

He picked up the book, and for a moment was tempted to read it. He expected to find other nightmares inside. But as he knew that wouldn't be right, he instead walked over with it and offered it to her. She snatched it from his hands, a look of distrust clearly on her face. Arvil ignored it, turned, and walked out of the room.

"I think everyone needs to get out of here," he said to those still by the door. "There's nothing we can do. She needs her privacy."

As he left the room he looked at Tsuki. She eyed him very strangely, and it made him uneasy.

Tsuki was paralyzed from shock. People were rushing around her, yet she stayed motionless, with a horrible feeling of de ja vu. After a minute she rose up. "Why don't we stay together for a while to help calm things down. Maybe we can help... Whats everones names to start with?" Tsuki tried to give a smiley, to give some warmth.

"Why don't we stay together for a while to help calm things down. Maybe we can help...What's everyone's names to start with?"
Arvil scowled to himself. That was the complete opposite of what he'd suggested. At any rate, she doubted the screaming woman wanted any more assistance. He wanted to go; to get back to the food by the fire and get warm and maybe leave before anything else strange happened. But this Tsuki girl wouldn't have it. For some reason, she wanted them all together. Perhaps she didn't trust any of them alone. Arvil wondered if he was being picked out specifically, because of what happened downstairs.

Madi frowned at the lack of action, but smiled when the girl, taking the role of leader, asked their names. Perhaps this was a chance to make new friends!
She leaned against the wall, setting her spear against the wall next to her. Its dark oaken shaft seemed to absorb the light compared to the light wall and floorboards. Brushing a few stray strands of cerulean hair away from her face with a gloved hand, she replied happily, "My name's Madi. It's a pleasure to meet you all!" She dipped her head with a smile.

Tsuki caught Arvil scowling. "Of course, if it's THAT much of a problem, we could all leave and completely ignore each other. I just thought it would be nice to comfort...*mumbles*...and be able to make friends. Does every one else agree?" Tsuki glared at Arvil. She didnt care what he thought, she WAS going to keep everyone here for a bit- even if by force. She felt some kind of connection with everybody...
Tsuki then turned round merrily to Madi."Anyways, hello Madi, Im Tsuki! Nice to meet you!" Tsuki returned the smile.

Zeth went back down stairs and sat in his corner of the inn. Then he saw someone familiar, someone he hasn't spoke to in a long time.
He was completely covered by his cloak, hood up and everything, even if the outside of him was alien, his thoughts were familiar though. The man hasn't seen Zeth yet, so he just waited, pulling his own hood over his face. But it was too late, the man spotted Zeth and began to walk towards him.
"Great... Just my terrible luck..." Zeth muttered with an annoyance in his quiet tone.
"Well, this is convenient... I was looking for you. I heard you quit your job as a guard and came here to be some kind of 'adventurer'." the man said with the tone of someone being sarcastic. Ever since Zeth has known him, he has always talked with that voice. Just as he always talked with a monotone voice.
"Yes, I quit a boring job for something more exciting, besides, I am also helping people, doubt you could say that, you have always been greedy." Zeth said with his usual monotone voice. The man laughed, almost hysterically.
"You're right! That's how I became rich, that's why I have come to find you, so I don't have an embarrassing poor brother. I cam here to tell you to get a job." the man said with a more serious tone.
"No, I must stay here and help these people." Zeth said, taking off his hood, looking into the mans hood, into his eyes.
"You can't help everyone, what? Are you going to go town to town and help them all?" The man began to raise his voice.
"If that's what it takes, that is what I shall do. Delvian FireStorm, you cannot stop me from my destiny, the one I have chosen." Zeth said surprisingly calm.
"Fine, I will be at the family home if you change your mind, brother..." Delvian said, obviously angry, almost childishly stomping his feet out of the inn. Zeth sighed deeply, glad Delvian was gone.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Tsuki!" Madi said, giggling with childish mirth. "What about you?" Suddenly controlling herself, she turned her attention to the sulky man next to Tsuki. "What's your name?" Her dark eyes pierced those of the man, glittering. She attempted to look as intimidating as possible without being too aggressive.

Kyy overheard someone upstairs introducing themself so he gets up and goes back. "I'm Kyy Namos. "Nice to meet such lovely ladies!" He takes Tsuki's hand and kisses it.

Arvil ignored Kyy's interuption, all his attention on the two girls Tsuki and Madi. Tsuki was adamant about talking with everyone, when Arvil himself just wanted to be left alone. He hadn't been suspicious of her before, when she had tried to be his friend, but her sudden shift into an assertive leadership role made him wary.

Then there was Madi. She wielded a spear; an unnaturally dark one. That didn't matter much to him. It was the fact that she was trying to intimidate him that bothered him. If only she knew what he could do. He reached over and held the spear she'd left leaning on the wall. It was only for a few seconds, but that was enough for him to see the spear pierce through foe after foe. At first he was shocked and appalled, until he realized that every "death" he had seen was just a bunch of straw dummies.

"My name's Arvil," he told Madi. He tried to match her intimidating gaze with his own, though felt he wasn't doing it right. "And you can stop staring at me like that. I'm not impressed by someone who just got through stabbing men made of straw."

As it came out he realized he'd said too much. He wasn't supposed to know that, and that was clear by the surprise now on Madi's face. Damn it.

He turned to Tsuki and said, "I'm sorry I don't exactly want to get to know anybody. The people I have gotten to know haven't been the best people, and I want to avoid meeting any more like that."

He walked out of the room, but didn't leave. Something told him the others wouldn't have that. Instead he went and leaned up against the wall across from the room, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

she drinks the water but befor she put it to her mouth she said "raven" then drinked. that was the six one this month. she looked at evey one. the guy he looks unhappy. not paying atacon she chocked. "chess night." she say that when she trying not to cures. she also ues night sky. big day. dark. hot dog. she hates curesing but does not mind it if people cures.

Madi's look of surprise quickly turned to a scowl. "Better men made of straw than of flesh and blood. Wouldn't want to land myself in jail, now would I?" She growled, protectively taking her spear in hand. That spear was her most prized possession, as it was a birthday gift from her older sister. The deadly weapon was called 'Vulomfaeraak'; a large name with a secret meaning known to very few.
Deciding to pursue her verbal attacker, Madi followed him out into the hall. "Hey. Arvil." She embedded the point of Vulomfaeraak into the floor and rested once more against the wall, this time with her arms crossed. "Unless you were watching me practice, and I don't believe you were, you wouldn't know about my previous excursions." One of her brows rose in an arch, silently demanding an explanation.

Arvil didn't like what his slip of the tongue was getting him into. He hadn't meant to slip out what he had discovered, but the aggression of the room had gotten to him. He didn't like being looked at suspiciously, or like he was a threat.

He noticed the girl struggling to come to grips after her nightmare. He wanted to help her without being stuck with any accusing eyes on him. He dared not risk exposing all he could do, but he would have to share, in order to get some trust from these people.

"I...can see the history of certain things when I touched them," Arvil confessed. "I see where they've been, and what they've done. What I see can be...difficult on me sometimes. I'm just glad I saw you fighting straw rather than real people. I have enough nightmares, though not like hers, apparently," he added, nodding over to the girl drinking from the water glass.

Tsuki blushed heavily when Kyy kissed her hand. "N-nice to see a proper gentlemen. Well Kyy, as you probably know already, I'm Tsuki, and its a pleasure to meet you. Um...may I ask what star sign you have?" She fluttered her eye brows, wondering what effect it may have on the charming Kyy. Out of the corner of her eye, Tsuki saw the girl who had been screaming having problems with the water. Tsuki decided not to do anything, but she would keep an eye on her.

Kyy smiles and blushes slightly. "Of course a cutie like you can ask. Wind."

Madi's expression softened. "So... you have a gift, too. A power." She absently brushed her hair out of her face again. "My element is the animal. I'd show you my marking, but, well." Her cheeks blushed pink as she indicated her dress. "That's hardly appropriate."
Now realizing how 'crooked' her appearance was, she adjusted the belt around her hips and the armor plate on her torso and shoulders. With one fluid movement, she brushed off both of her boot-covered thighs, then leaned back again, satisfied.
"I'd like to say I understand how you feel, but I truly don't." She sighed. "I wish I could help you." Madi's eyes leveled with Arvil's, soft, despite her straight face.