Elemental wings RP

Arvil backed down as Raven's state worsened. Hopefully he now realized what she'd been trying to awake her from what was now a bloody situation. Caleb and Arvil rushed to help Raven, as Tsuki took some deep breaths. Several seconds later she managed to regain control of her composure, and the weapon forming at her hand evaporated. Raven's health was more important than some stupid revenge on somebody because they'd made an easy error. She would talk to Arvil later, but for now she spoke, "I could help, but I would need to know her star sign. I can't make links with people with out their star sign. Would anybody here know it...or...maybe the b-book?" Tsuki glanced around at the worried crowd.

(OOC: I got confused with names because Ravens hasnt been mentioned much. Fixed now)

As the situation began to resolve Gin didn't know what he could do to help interrupting Arvil, Caleb and Tsuki. "Well.. i'm not sure about any books but if the girl needs shocking awakenings I may be able to help?" he suggested unsure if an electrical surge was a fair idea.

"We should try to find a way to pull her from her slumber in a way we know won't hurt her." Madi said quickly, her claws dissolving. To emphasize her statement, she tossed a glance at the newcomer suggesting a shock. "For all we know, she could drag us into her nightmare if we touch her, or hurt us in her state of mind. Magic is probably the ideal route. Does anybody know how to break into her dream? Better yet, does anybody know if they actually can?" The girl's usual social immaturity was gone, replaced by a rational, powerful side. Her brows were low on her eyes and she had a slightly intimidating feel about her. Time was of the essence; Caleb nor Raven could continue much longer.

Kyy looks at Arvil. "I just want to say something to you. I didn't want to fight you. I'm just a bit overprotective of women at times. Kinda instict. Sorry." He starts thinking about the current situation, knowing his wind would be useless in the issue at hand.

"I could control my electrical current by small quantities." Gin replied collectively to the girl with the spear who implied that he would hurt the unconscious girl. "The shock would awaken her brain instantly, as you see the brain waves also generates electricity so I can control it in a way that could help her awaken." Gin added as he spoke once more to the girl who took charge immediately, "But if you got a better way I'll step back." He concluded. If somehow Gin managed to be sucked into her dream he wasn't worried, nothing was too extreme in his state of mind, he had put himself in much more dangerous situations before..

These guys have issues.Felix thought to himself, quietly slipping by the group. This was hardly the most unusual thing he had seen since leaving his home, but in a few brief moments it had become the most interesting. They had powers. Not like his, which revolved around poison and the creatures associated with it, but power nonetheless. He felt it best to observe for a while before making any moves to interact with them. So he went to the front desk and bought himself a room for the night.

real world: her hand keeps on bleeding but her neck stops sudenly she goes silent. her beathing is slow and silent.

deam world: she can see anything she trys to scream but she can`t then every thing changes. she sees the mirror like every things goting to repeat again and again. she yells "what do you want with me." she walks up to the mirror and puchs it. hen every thing shaders around her. thats when she falls thats when she know the dreams have won or did she win.

real world: ravens eyes opend and she see everyone around her. "umm.... sorry if i scraed you people." she looks around then say with a smile "ì`m tired" she closes her eyes and tears start to falls. gods and goddess haer my pear save my life and save my soul.

Arvil was still holding her when she finally stopped screaming. When she apologized for scaring them, then closed her eyes and started to cry, Arvil didn't know what else to do than to gently lower her to the floor. He looked at her for a little while and got up.

"Tsuki, I'm sorry," he said. He looked over at her. "I didn't know about this...I'm sorry if I hurt you."

Then he looked over at Kyy. "I don't like fighting, either. Believe me when I say I'd never normally harm anyone, man or woman. It looked back when you came down, so you don't need to apologize."

He wanted to add that he also didn't need to apologize because that spear couldn't hurt him, anyway, but that might be pushing a still touchy situation.

Tsuki almost broke into tears of joy when Raven awoke. Raven apologized for scaring the group, even though it wasn't her fault she was having a nightmare. If anybody was at fault, it was the ones awake who had been squabbling (including herself). Arvil also apologised to her, for the incident with the claws.
"It's fine. I'm not hurt, and it must have looked strange when I whacked the nightmare girl." Tsuki confessed to Arvil. She hoped the could get along later. Arvil and Kyy also exchanged apologies. While Tsuki was glad they were all getting on again, there were one or two things that needed clearing up.
"I still don't know every bodies name, so could we do a roll call? And how many of us have...metal claws, or some other 'power'?" Tsuki inquired. SHe felt bad calling them 'powers', she herself felt this magic type stuff was more of a curse.

Arvil found that he was more into the idea of the group than he was in the beginning, and decided to share first.

"Some of you already know that I'm Arvil," he began. "Arvil Saben, actually. And metal claws aren't all I can do. I can coat my body in metal armor. If I try hard enough, I'm almost indestructable..." he decided it was probably best to avoid mentioning the weaknesses being metal gave him. "I can also learn the history of a metal object just by touching it. Lately, I've learned I can also change my form in my metal state, like the claws. I'm sure most of you have had a lot of trouble from all these abilities, like I have. I wouldn't exactly call my abilities gifts."

He looked at Tsuki, hoping that she understood that he was putting his trust in her by going first. He looked over at the others there, nodded quietly to them, and sat down by the fireplace, keeping a watchful eye on the nightmare girl should she have another fit.

Kyy speaks up. "I'm Kyy. Kyysucara Namosaka. I have abilities too. Wind to be precise."

"I'm Madi... Madaline Seiria is my full name. My magical abilities revolve around animals. As some of you may have seen, I can conjure spirit claws over my hands. I can also summon spirit animals and for a short period of time, shapeshift. I'm not very familiar with my magic, however; the discovery of it was by accident." Madi said carefully, slowly. She gave a small smile to the group.

Caleb wrote quickly in his book, noting everyone who spoke. Still writing, he spoke up. "I am Caleb Thesis. As most saw, I can control time." He explained. "So call me God." He joked quietly, mental slapping himself as he realized someone might be offended. "I can stop it, reverse it, fast forward it. I can also send people through time gates." He then closed the book, and pointed at it. "Never touch this." He warned, before going back to his writing.

I'm Gin Latch a skilled swordsman and blacksmith... I'm from a town east of here... I also discovered a power on my birthday, I can utilize lightning and control it." Gin introduced himself he didn't want to speak too much though. He found it strange that a group of individuals with unique powers had met so unexpectedly. There had to be a reason behind it he just didn't know what it could be.

Felix made a mental note never to let his dagger near Metal-head, Arvil he said his name was, and to be careful of the quiet one with the book. He still couldn't know if these people would be useful to him in any way, but decided he would introduce himself since everyone was doing so anyway. He shot a rope of webbing through the group at the far wall, then retracted it back into his hand. "Felix. Poison and such." Time would tell whether or not he had made a mistake here.

There was another scream from just a little ways ahead and Samuel proceeded toward the location, it wasn't very far from his home, which was the problem. When he made it to the inn where the screams and commotion had been coming from he shoved the door open and gazed inside. He stood in the doorway, a cloak draped around his shoulders and boots on his feet, not laced up since he didn't have the intention of wearing them for long and his already intense expression tampered with grumpiness..

Inside the inn there was a group of people, he could feel them before he saw them, and there was a vibe in the air as if things had just been tense. They didn't seem to know each other long because they were introducing themselves, and shooting webs and being metallic. Some of them were too distracted with each other but a couple others weren't so distracted to not notice him. When eyes fell on him and his stern expression he raised his voice "Hey. Stop making so much noise." There was an edge in his voice not normally there but Samuel had been woken up a couple times. He stepped back out through the door into the night, his unfriendly demeanor serving as a warning to not make him come back again.

"He was friendly," Tsuki stated, sarcastically, "Anyways, for those who don't know i'm a traveler by the name of Tsuki Ten Hoshi. I have the power of ast...astro...ast-rol-o-gy. My powers mainly consist of cursing people for small amounts of time. For example, binding people to the spot in star circles. I could even try doing some fortune telling for you guys- you just need to tell me your star signs!" Tsuki didn't mention her magic was incredibly weak on humans, unless she knew somebodies star sign. She'd often pretend to do fortune telling at each village to learn peoples star signs. She felt safer that way. Safer from the depths of insecurity within her heart. And since she didn't want any of her new friends stabbing her in the back (or shoulders as it seemed), she'd better have their star signs. Yes, she wasn't going to let her friends trick her like before. She'd just hide those insecurities behind a smile, while keeping as safe as possible.

She stops crying and gets up with an shy smile. She was scaered alittle when she said " my na-name is Ra-raven and I can can go go in to peo- peoples dreams." She was blushing the whole time saying. she added "I I don`t know whats wrong with with me. I I hade this for so long time." Then she reambered the dream and notice her hand and sreams. That it i`m cant take this anymore. she gose up stairs and looks for her book and hoodiecloak. She finds her book and writes what happed to her and some of the blood got on the book. She closed it and sighed.

Kyy walks up to Tsuki. "I trust you. Libra." He smiles.

(OOC: Yay, 100th post- just going to waste it on horoscope rubbish)

As Raven ran up the stairs, Tsuki began to get an idea of how yo-yo's felt. Never again would she abuse those poor toys, eternally going up, then down, then up. Just before Tsuki was about to drag herself up those stairs again, with a new lack of sympathy, Kyy came up to her and told her he trusted her. He gave her his star sign- Libra. Tsuki felt she'd already discussed something similar to this with Kyy, but the traumatic events had caused a memory loss shock. What ever had happened before was unimportant anyway, she needed to do the fortune telling rubbish for the rest of the group to trust her. "Libra, huh? The scales...give me a second. Hmm... your social energy is pushing you to try new things. If you harness that energy you have an opportunity to create more intense relationships. But beware, since not everybody will treat you as you treat them, and some people may reveal some horrifying truths." Tsuki had only bothered to use a small amount of her magic, so she knew the horoscope was only vague, and probably missing something. Still, the others wouldn't know that. "If you'll excuse or join me, i'm going to chase after Raven now," Tsuki announced, while she started to stumbled up the stairs.