Elemental wings RP

After seeing Madi stumble to the dying fire, Tsuki rushed over to her. "Madi, what happened? I saw you stumble over after your row with the rude guy- will you be ok?" Tsuki gushed, worried for her new friend. She took a moment to look around, checking nobody 'normal' had seen somebody in the group use magic- again.

"Just fatigued from the spells." Madi said with a strained voice. "Nothing a little rest won't cure. It takes more than a bastard to fell me." She eased into the chair and brushed the hair out of her face, sighing and still wearing the half-smile. "Thanks for your concern, though."

Raven looked at her "can...can i see that" she hold out her hand. she wanted to know Alp and Mare where not filding with her mind. "please"

Clare yawned again. ,Sure." She handed the book over. "Heeeeere you go!" Then she took off her hat and climbed into her sleeping bad.

"Welcome. Take a nap now if you need, and ill look after your belongings," Tsuki offered. She made a mental note to get revenge on that bully.

"Yeah, okay... A nap seems in order." Madi yawned. She pulled her legs up and rested her head on the arm rest, curled up in a ball with eyes closed. Her boots were pressed against the side of the opposite armrest and her shoulder was pressed into the side of the one she rested on. Her spear tugged at its strap, laying over both rests, making for a very odd picture.

Tsuki couldnt help but stare at the strangly positioned yet cute looking Madi. She shook her head back to reality, scanning the room for...well...she wasn't sure what. Everybody was finally calming down a little. It reminded Tsuki of earlier with the young children, giving her the urge to tell stories.

Clare woke up in the early morning with a start. She had had quite an odd dream. She was standing in a cavern holding the book. She could not control her body and she was resisting the directions the book she possessed was telling her. "No. I wont do it." She moved forward automatically and pulled some lever. Inside was the new girl she had just met. "Wha?" there were several doors on all sides marked with roman numerals. "You're name...its raven. What is this place?" This was the corridor to Raven's memories. She looked at one door which seemed to be a mirror as well. Around Clare's neck was some kind of strange jewel. "I dont know what this is? Its not mine." She moved forward again like a marrionet. Then she reached up towards Raven temples. And upon touching her was when she awoke. Around her neck in reality was that strange jewel she had suddenly possessed in her dream. She looked at the girl on the couch, who she now new was Raven. "Raven? Are you awake?"

Raven was still up. "ya i was reading this. sorry did i wake you?" she had to get back with the others. "i need to go back to the other do you want to come along."

"Y-Yeah. Its just...nevermind. Its silly." She said unconciously reaching for her pendant. She turned it over and over in her hands. How ad she gotten this? She tried to put it out of her mind. "If you want to go back to the others I guess I should at least make sure you get there safely." She got out of the sleeping back and stood up. "So did that book help you any Raven?" she asked yawning a little.

"I didn't understand everything but maybe you can tell me" she said geting up. "and sorry if you go the wird dreams. it something i can't tell you about."

"What you mean like hallways full of doors kinda things?" She said innocently. "Its ok, I guess. I mean theyre just dreams...right?" She folded up the sleeping bag and put it on the couch. "Anyway lets get back to the others yeah?" She looked at Raven with big wide eyes.

she looked at her shocked for her life "you...you saw that." she wanted to say what she saw but never mind she need the others. "why the wide eys?" she said with a smile.

Clare blinked. ,What," she asked, "oh my eyes are naturally wide. The better to see you with...you know. Anyway lets go." She hurried and packed her things, wrote a note to dad and then was out the door. "Come on raven, i can't wait for adventure!"

((I'm no longer being GM. I haven't even started the plot I originally was going to. I'm sorry, and if anybody else wants to take over, go ahead))

(Yaaaaay Ill be GM....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSOLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR!!!!)

((Does anybody else have any objections? I think I remember having sub-GMs, and they can continue being sub-GMs.))