ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling @BookDragon143 won't be on for a while D:
Oh Noes Why not?

-- SPEAKING OF WHICH! --

I will be on vacation from THIS FRIDAY AUG.14.2015 to the following SUNDAY AUG.23.2015, I will be at the beach but I will still haz my phone and thus will still be able to lurk about via said brick, but as for IN STORY POSTING I will have to be skipped. This is another reason why I'm trying to get the First Thread /Introduction Arc complete so that we may dispurse into various groupings. I MAY still try to post while I am away but they would be EXTREMELY shorter posts. iunno we will see. ^.^ Just heads up an all.

Oh damn, any idea why she hasn't been on? We should make a time limit or something on how long it should take you to post or something, because I really want to get to the 1x1 with Winston and Ruth where I'm certain Winston will be punched at one point.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Oh damn, any idea why she hasn't been on? We should make a time limit or something on how long it should take you to post or something, because I really want to get to the 1x1 with Winston and Ruth where I'm certain Winston will be punched at one point.
There is a limit it is two days and then you can skip. No one has been doing it though I figured due to general politeness
And if BookDragon143 doesn't come on before I leave for vacation I will place PIT as FIRST MATE!

$-$ *tht moment when u got a raise*

Reactions: Blox and poe.etic
Skip Raylex I will send a message to her today asking if she wishes to continue to be a part of this group. If I don't get a response (or if she responds with a leaving note) I will update the information and we'll have Pit as First Mate ^.^

So I believe that makes it @innocent devil / Maeve's turn in story ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
aye aye captain

-when you never get notifications ever....- I feel so left out T^T

wow I never got notifications for this at all @__@

where are we at now, who are we waiting for?

Doctor Morton just posted so I believe it's Aciea's turn so that'd be Poe I think

Aceia will be skipped this go around as i am still on fone. Vacation is goin gud broke a toe surfing xD

Awe thanks no hug required tho lol broke toes arnt so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.