ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye it's my turn again, I'll be posting it tonight! @poe.etic could we divide up Winston and Tai from now on? So I don't have to do back to back posts?

O_O Why am I not getting these notifications?

Dont worry I'm tagging when its ppls turns.

Seems book will be inactive for a while. A post made on Jul 21st stated that they were so busy with college they hardly had time to post. And her last post was made on the 25th of July and was an IC post to a Hogwarts RP. We could put them on hiatus inside the ship. That way if they do come back and there is an opportunity for them to jump in they can. Likewise, they'd go down with the ship. But, I have no idea what to do mussion wise.

Seems book will be inactive for a while. A post made on Jul 21st stated that they were so busy with college they hardly had time to post. And her last post was made on the 25th of July and was an IC post to a Hogwarts RP. We could put them on hiatus inside the ship. That way if they do come back and there is an opportunity for them to jump in they can. Likewise, they'd go down with the ship. But, I have no idea what to do mussion wise.
Bummer. Maybe Dactrin can finish his part alone then meet up with another pair afterwards.

Yeah maybe Dac can figure out his mussion by himself.

Its time to finish my army of Salvagers!

Abihail "Ty" Orion| SALVAGER

Necrov | 200 / 13 | Sexual Preference None

•• OLD OCCUPATION Assassin

•• Requesting SALVAGER

•• APPEARANCE
tumblr_lrg2r5VdNI1qerfvxo1_500.gif

Standing at 5'6'' he is the shortest of the salvagers, but unlike the other two he has a build made to fight. Beneath his clothing is a sturdy body of unbelievably defined and toned muscle.

•• PERSONALITY
--Ty is small and works in a difficult field. He is naturally quiet because of this. He hates it when others screw up around him or do not follow through with a given plan. Those who are impulsive and childish irk him to his core, but due to his childish outlook his actions are seen like a rebelling child resulting in many misunderstanding his motives and making it impossible to lead. Let's not forget his constant pouting and whining when he doesn't get his way.

BATTLE MAGIC
-- Ty is a trained professional killer. He is not good at handling multiple enemies, but does well to escape these situations. His most valuable assests are his intimidation and stealth. / Ty has night vision.
-- Twin blades [spoili]
deoen6.jpg
[/spoili] + The eye ball necklace he wears. Ty's necklace can hypnotize a subdued foe. It works like a magic act so his target would have to be drifting from consciousness or falling asleep in order to successfully grasp their psyche.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES GUESTIMATIONS
Think game chart / graph loose idea on where your character's strengths and weaknesses are. I give you 15 ✪ stars to spread out on the area's below for your character. Also Erase this line before posting your app.
-- Strength: ✪✪✪✪
-- Defense: ✪✪
-- Magic:
-- Lifeforce: ✪✪
-- Agility: ✪✪✪✪
-- Mindset: ✪✪✪

•• HISTORIA!
Ty is a decedent of the infamous Reaper Faction. The Reaper Faction, or RF, was an assassination group for hire. However, aside from their duties they were also a large ruling force themselves. Controlling many governments with their influence, but like any who kills they themselves eventually are slain. Soon after the young Ty had completed his studies to become an assassin when the RF fell into a war over power. Tyrants they threatened either became mad or bold and revolted. The RF was able to keep a well enough control to minimize bloodshed, but its long rein came to an end when its members began to dwindle due to the heavy revolts the group continued to take. No longer able to keep reins on its own people the RF was forced to disband. Along with this Ty, a child with the ability to kill heavily guarded men and escape with his life, was cast into the deep reaches of space to escape his sentence for serving under the RF.

Ty was forced to enter cryo sleep to survive. With very little experience piloting frigates the boy just stayed adrift for longer than his lifespan should allow. Well over a century passes and the frigate is spotted by a research crew. The empire Ty's murderous group had controlled from behind the scenes was long gone, most RF members have been inactive or were turned in for a bounty, and he was now a prisoner of these researchers. This was the horrible truth he had awoken to. Ty's mind still unstable from cryo sleep he hadn't used the tools at his disposal to fight back and had he they might have instantly broke. However, the planet's gasses restored his psyche and tools quickly and he was able to escape, this time with a ship that navigated itself to destinations.

Ty's arrival on E.C.H.O. was not a welcome one. His obvious RF attire gave him immediate street cred. It would seem that his group, however disbanded, was still active as ever. Taken prisoner again Ty was now forced to find a way out of a maximum security jail. His plan was to hypnotize a guard and then escape. Easier said than done. When he escaped his cell he darted for his possessions, but was stopped by an inmate. His natural child like mind was compelled to stop and respond, the inmate convinced Ty of his use and saved Ty's life. Guards were stacked in the storehouse, not even the sneaky little assassin could breach undetected. Ty's new friend was good with tech and disabled most of the jail when Ty got him in the control room. After this Ty led the man named Uber out of the jail and to their freedom.

Now free you would think he'd learned a lesson about being an assassin and that being to not be one, but the boy and his friend continued to kill and bypass firewall's. Not even the death of his partner Uber was enough to stop the hardened killer. A sense of blood lust long not fulfilled while in cryo sleep kept him going. That is until an intriguing offer was run by him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Am home am wrecked from the drive will be online all day tomorrow tho also will address various things tomorrow. Shiro i like the way your newest character os turning out. Night for now!

Mmm-kay. I know it's my turn, and I'm working on it; just aren't sure when it'll be up.

• Love
Done with Ty, editing Aaron and Pit

EDIT: Done with Edits.

Aaron is now male, has a new appearance, carries an additional shield.

Edited in Pit's X-Ray ability as a TBA ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
I have bad news guys, I'm going to have to take a Hiatus from Iwaku and I have No idea how long i will be away. Fucking work is breaking my ballz so to speak and having little to no money curretnly I have to choose food or net. -cries- IWANT TO KEEP MY FUCKING NET! Having trouble IRL all around right now fucking depressed and can't sleep... You guys don't want to hear this though, all I can say is I will return one day and that I hope you all do not hate me to much. I will still be able to connect via my skype but as far as rping and all I just don't know when I will be able to again. I'm so sorry guys, i'm so sorry !

DONT LEAVE POE, WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT YOU AND YOUR BLESSED IMAGINATION!!! *clings* I don't want to continue your creation without you! but how would you suggest we proceed? I totally don't mind waiting a year!! I wouldn't abandon this gr8 opportunity! I'll stick to this RP 'til the END OF TIME if it comes to that!!

• Love
DONT LEAVE POE, WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT YOU AND YOUR BLESSED IMAGINATION!!! *clings* I don't want to continue your creation without you! but how would you suggest we proceed? I totally don't mind waiting a year!! I wouldn't abandon this gr8 opportunity! I'll stick to this RP 'til the END OF TIME if it comes to that!!
Thanks Redsun ^.^ I just don't know my brain is mushI just want to sleep and cry anymore. I don't know how to proceed you guys could take over POE, but shit IDK FML -face+desk-

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.