ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, mine's from a character I made in an rp I abandoned -.- (I WISH I WAS THAT CUTE!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so tired =^= I turned up too hard yesterday because it was my birthday. Now I'm confused whose turn it is to reply...

Sorry for the delays my work keeps getting in the way TWT will try to have my post up finally tonight.

innocent devil your birthday is 1 day after mine!

... Why do you betray me work TWT I hate saying this again, but I should be able to get my turn up on the weekend when I have time to work on my intro to the story.

Poe's post will be up shortly! -edit- POST UP!

also from now on i would like everyone to TAG the person next in line to post. This will hopefully speed up things a little bit. i'm sorry things have been going so slowly at the start up ^.^ We should be able to start One on ones directly after we escape from Echo Though! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost done my post, but I was wondering... Do you think we can do these individual missions in 1x1s (conversations)? That way we can continue to move the action along without having to wait for characters from different missions to post. It only seems natural that we wouldn't be aware of the other member's whereabouts during that time, and every mission could include you as a member so that you can read every post and intervene (via Psy-Fi :P) if necessary.

BUT ITS JUST A THOUGHT :D :D :D
I DONT WANNA CORRUPT YOUR GRAND SCHEME!

Pit has been leashed. Cri.

Almost done my post, but I was wondering... Do you think we can do these individual missions in 1x1s (conversations)? That way we can continue to move the action along without having to wait for characters from different missions to post. It only seems natural that we wouldn't be aware of the other member's whereabouts during that time, and every mission could include you as a member so that you can read every post and intervene (via Psy-Fi :P) if necessary.

BUT ITS JUST A THOUGHT :D :D :D
I DONT WANNA CORRUPT YOUR GRAND SCHEME!
Axtually yes that is what we are gonna do after this finall roubd

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Status
Not open for further replies.