ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Redsun ^.^ I just don't know my brain is mushI just want to sleep and cry anymore. I don't know how to proceed you guys could take over POE, but shit IDK FML -face+desk-
;s

Short as it's been, you've been a great friend.

Naow I wanna cry with you T.T

Hopefully i can find a new job soon. Checking iwaku on fone blows

I have bad news guys, I'm going to have to take a Hiatus from Iwaku and I have No idea how long i will be away. Fucking work is breaking my ballz so to speak and having little to no money curretnly I have to choose food or net. -cries- IWANT TO KEEP MY FUCKING NET! Having trouble IRL all around right now fucking depressed and can't sleep... You guys don't want to hear this though, all I can say is I will return one day and that I hope you all do not hate me to much. I will still be able to connect via my skype but as far as rping and all I just don't know when I will be able to again. I'm so sorry guys, i'm so sorry !
Whaaa that sucks! Sorry to hear you are dealing with all of that. Adulting sucks sometimes lol Hopefully things will smooth out soon enough for you. <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm so sorry @poe.etic hope things work out in the end! I don't want to speak for everyone but I'd be fine with waiting on you, I mean it's your story and you're running it super well! And it wouldn't be the same with you not here!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lurking from work is practically all i can do. Must find a new job, must save money, hell I don't even have food at my house right now -face+desk- Ive had fast food for dinner (like fries and a coke) for the past few nights. Blah so sick of it. I need to find a job that is closer to where i live (instead of the 30 minute commute in a V6 gas gussla) But I live in the south of USA and sadly where i'm at there aint shit. I'm trying to get my kindle working again so that i may still be able to work on my own forum GRAG!

Oh, dang. Well stuff will work out. (Lives in the South too. Knows the feel)

Status
Not open for further replies.