ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling @BookDragon143 won't be on for a while D:
Oh Noes Why not?

-- SPEAKING OF WHICH! --

I will be on vacation from THIS FRIDAY AUG.14.2015 to the following SUNDAY AUG.23.2015, I will be at the beach but I will still haz my phone and thus will still be able to lurk about via said brick, but as for IN STORY POSTING I will have to be skipped. This is another reason why I'm trying to get the First Thread /Introduction Arc complete so that we may dispurse into various groupings. I MAY still try to post while I am away but they would be EXTREMELY shorter posts. iunno we will see. ^.^ Just heads up an all.

Oh damn, any idea why she hasn't been on? We should make a time limit or something on how long it should take you to post or something, because I really want to get to the 1x1 with Winston and Ruth where I'm certain Winston will be punched at one point.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Oh damn, any idea why she hasn't been on? We should make a time limit or something on how long it should take you to post or something, because I really want to get to the 1x1 with Winston and Ruth where I'm certain Winston will be punched at one point.
There is a limit it is two days and then you can skip. No one has been doing it though I figured due to general politeness
And if BookDragon143 doesn't come on before I leave for vacation I will place PIT as FIRST MATE!

$-$ *tht moment when u got a raise*

Reactions: Blox and poe.etic
Skip Raylex I will send a message to her today asking if she wishes to continue to be a part of this group. If I don't get a response (or if she responds with a leaving note) I will update the information and we'll have Pit as First Mate ^.^

So I believe that makes it @innocent devil / Maeve's turn in story ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
aye aye captain

-when you never get notifications ever....- I feel so left out T^T

wow I never got notifications for this at all @__@

where are we at now, who are we waiting for?

Doctor Morton just posted so I believe it's Aciea's turn so that'd be Poe I think

Aceia will be skipped this go around as i am still on fone. Vacation is goin gud broke a toe surfing xD

Awe thanks no hug required tho lol broke toes arnt so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.