2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
In the year 2020 a man in Russia named Igor Ivanov rose to power, but he had a vision... World domination. A vision he is so close to making into a reality.

The countries he's been able to take over form an empire called, the Ivanov empire. Countries in the Ivanov empire are required to follow these laws.

1. Countries are allowed to keep any tradition aslong as the russian government approves of it, however russian is the official language in the entire Ivanov Empire, so speaking any other language publicly will result in persecution.

2. No citizen is allowed to choose their job or career, citizens will dedicate their lives to whatever the government chooses for them.

3. Citizens cannot choose their spouse, once a citizen reaches the age of 25 they will be matched with another citizen whom they'll have to marry. If unmarried, romantic or sexual relationships are not allowed, platonic relationships between two people of the opposite sex after age of 12 are illegal.

4. Citizens under the age of 25 cannot socialize with anyone unless the other person is the child of a friend of their parents

5. Citizens under the age of 25 are not allowed out after 9:00 p.m or before 5:00 p.m

6. Reading, or watching, any form of media which is banned by the Russian government will result in execution

In the western hemisphere he has been able to take over all of North America. While in the eastern hemisphere he has been able to take over every single country, however there is one country which is different then the rest. Japan.

Citizens not allowed to leave the Ivannov empire, so the best place for citizens to go for a better life is the northern side japan, as it is the farthest off the map, and therefore the rules are much less rigid (for example rules 4 and 5 don't apply and one can get away with rule 6 if you know the right guy). However this isn't easy in order to move to another country one must earn their citizenship, something which costs a lot of money.

Meanwhile on the southern side of Japan is where a rebellion sparks, those who are tired of the Ivannov empires, iron fist move to southern side of Japan. Those looking to join the rebellion will face trails to enter southern japan, but if you really want freedom, then breaking a few laws will be a walk in the park.

People from all over the world move to the land of the rising Sun for one of two reasons. To start over a new life, the legal way, or to rise up against their oppressors, you choose why you came and where you go, just know one thing once you made up your mind, you can't change it.

Northern Japan
220px-Shibuya_Night_%28HDR%29.jpg

Southern Japan
images

This is an intrest check to see how many people are intrested

OOC and Registration: OPEN SIGNUPS - Ivanov vs Japan

IC: Ivanov empire vs rebellion IC

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
This.....I'm so interested! I have a character i've been working on for years that I think will fit in this rp. He is a child though..... Are kid characters okay?

This.....I'm so interested! I have a character i've been working on for years that I think will fit in this rp. He is a child though..... Are kid characters okay?
Depends on how old all the characters have to be at least 10

he is within that range. i never gave him an exact age but he is definitely between adolesence and preteen
Great the registration thread is in the link above

This looks interesting I really enjoy the plot
If you're interested maybe you could check out the OOC and sign up Thraed in the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.