DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasumi took her gaze from Professor Stein and looked at Akuma. "Pretty terrifying to be honest," she told him. She recalled fighting alongside Saki and frowned, realizing that she didn't have a weapon partner yet. She looked around the room at all of the meister and weapon pairs and sighed. "I wonder when I will find my weapon..." she mumbled to herself.

Aukos bursts into the room. "Aukos is in the house!" A few people moan and sigh. Stein looks at him. "Ah, perfect timing Aukos. Thank you for volunteering." Aukos turns around and tries to run but Stein stops him. "No! Crap!" Stein smiles. "Then get to your seat." Aukos goes to his seat, on the verge of tears. He sits right behind Kasumi. "Hi."

Kasumi watched the scene unfold with an amused expression. When he sat next to her, she smiled. "Hello, I'm Kasumi," she told him. "That was quite an entrance," she commented, glancing around the room at the people who were still watching him.

Ooc: Haha, he reminds me of BlackStar ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Aukos smiled. "I'm Aukos. Nice to meet ya!"

Ooc: lol I had to

Akuma stares at Auko and see the similarities between them. He sighs and stands up pushing raphael down the steps towards the front. Akuma walked up to the normal blank face stein and said something into his ear. Stein became dull and nodded while akuma and raphael walked out the classroom. Raphael was fighting back tears for some reason and akuma was patting his back as he led him on.

Kasumi watched as Akuma and Raphael walked out with a confused expression on her face. "I wonder what happened..." she said thoughtfully. She was worried about Raphael after seeing him look so sad. 'Maybe he got reminded of something...,' this was all that she could deduce from the situation, and it was a guess at best. She wanted to go find out what was wrong, but she figured Stein wouldn't let her go without a good reason. She sighed, 'How much longer is this class anyway?'

Aukos looked as they left. "Like ten minutes." He puts his feet up on the desk."

Kasumi waited impatiently for the class to end. Once the bell rang, she stood up quickly and started to head to the door. Before she left the room, though, she looked back at Aukos and waited for him to catch up.

Aukos runs to catch up. "So... What are you doin now that class is out?" He wraps his hands behind his head.

She paused for a moment, realizing that she still had no place to live. "Oh, uh, I don't know," she told him. "I wanted to check on Akuma and Raphael to make sure they're alright, but after that I have no idea," she said with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Ya, so do I. After, wanna play some basketball?" He walks toward the nurse's office.

Grimm was out and was pissed off. some kid thought he could hit on her he can think again. she walked to the nurse room and sat down in front of her. she hold out her hend to show her wound. she didnt care bout the others there.

She smiled at the suggestion. "Okay, sure. But I have to warn you, I haven't played basketball since I was little," she admitted. She walked down the hallway at his side, clasping her wrist behind her back.

Aukos smiles. "I'll take it easy on ya." He opens the door to the nurse's office. "Raph and Akuma here?"

Raphael and Akuma had left a little bit ago and were sitting at the bottom of the school steps, akuma had his hand on Raphael head and was speaking to a crying Raphael. Raphael sat up and nodded and leaned back looking at the sky while akuma leaned forward and clasped his hands together leaning on them looking out into the town.

The nurse shook her head. "You just missed them. They were headed toward the entrance." Aukos nods and walks with Kasumi there. He spots them on the steps. "Hey, you okay Raph?"

Status
Not open for further replies.