DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aukos smirks. "Wrong one." The Aukos that Akuma touched disappears and he laughs from one of the school's spikes up in the air. He jumps down, swinging his sword arm at Akuma.

Ooc: if you didn't understand he moved so fast he left behind an image of himself.

Ooc: lol trust me i understand

His slash missed akuma easily but Akuma simply stepping out of the way letting a sigh go saying " A sneak attack would be the most effective way to win this battle but i must keep it fair " He said still holding onto the blade with one hand. The air around him beginning to flow as he began to slowly rise his energies along with Raphael. He then spun around make a cross slash of two purple beams which skid across the ground harshly as Auko at breakneck speeds, Akuma was just getting started.

Aukos dodged the first but the second clips his shoulder. He runs up bringing his arm back, ready to swing but at the last second shoves it into the ground and spin kicks him.

Ooc: okay. I know sometimes people get confused when chara does that so I just wanted to make sure.

"Great- Just great! Now we're late because you just wanted put my shoes on for me! What was so hard about that?!" Ilene was fuming from that morning's unnecessarily agitating events. She was tired and just wanted her to tie her shoes, it wasn't like she was asking her to dress her or something.

Karen just listened to her partner's whining with no retort or response. She knew there was no point in saying a word when she got like this. Even opening her mouth to agree meant fueling the fire. It would turn into some big argument and then the silent treatment for however long Ilene could manage to not boss her around. No one else would take her attitude so she would end up talking to Karen again. Such is my life... As they approached the top of the stairs the sounds of a fight could be heard. Karen ran ahead to see what was going on.

"Hey! Were you listening to me?! I'm not done yet! You're so rude!" She folded her arms and refused to move from that spot. It took her a moment to come out of her own little world and realize that there was a fight going on in front of the school. She ran up after Karen and stood next to her at the top of the stairs. They wouldn't dare risk walking through a fight and so kept a safe distance to watch.

Lillith gets really angry. "You knew and you didn't tell me?! What's wrong with you?! We risked our lives down in the basement! Now you tell me this?! How can I trust anyone here?! Your all the same. Selfish for souls and sorrow just like the kishins! No wonder most witches hate this place! There is no good side on this planet!" Lillith calms down and starts to cry. "Just let's get this over with now."

Tsubasa nods. "Sorry. I always thought you knew." He sighs. "Let's go." He walks up to the large doors.

"I'm going to laugh really hard soon. I hope Lord Death doesn't get insulted easily." Lillith opens the doors and walks in. "Hi there." She waves to Lord Death with the arm that has the snake still in her flesh.

Lord Death looks over. "Ah Lillith. What brings you here?" Tsubasa stands by the last pole that marks the entryway, leaning against it.

"My arm has a snake inside it. My Aunt's probably." She smirks a bit trying not to laugh.

"Oh dear. That's bad." He thinks for a moment. "That means she's alive..." He looks at Tsubasa. "Can you go get Akuma, Raphael, Aukos, Kasumi, Karen, Ilene, and Grimm please?" Tsubasa nods and heads out. Lord Death looks back at Lillith. "Don't worry. We'll get this sorted out."

"It's not hurting me. It's looking for Medusa and I'm from the Gorgon bloodline and I can find her. Let me help" Lillith looks at Lord Death with puppy dog eyes.

Lord Death laughs. "Don't get too excited! I was already planning on it."

Tsubasa gets outside. "Everyone. Stop the fight. Lord Death wants to see us all."

Aukos looks over. "Aww... I was having fun. Oh well."

Karen and Ilene walk up to the front of the school. "He wants to see us? Why the sudden need?" Ilene asked Tsubasa.
"Today is actually turning out to be pretty interesting," Karen said, putting her hands into her back pockets. Let's go see what Shinigami-sama wants. It won't do us any good to keep him waiting."

Tsubasa looks over at Ilene. "He has a mission for us. It's extremely important too."

Lillith feel a little pain in her arm and the snake shows up as a tattoo around her arm. "Well that's just awesome! Can I keep him?"

Lord Death laughs. "Hopefully not. Would you like some tea while we wait for everyone?"

Akuma stood there arms crossed looking at everyone and raphael stood just like him " Stopping fights...just for a mission...ugh " Akuma said, Raphael sighed and began walking as akuma followed in behind him heading to lord deaths chambers.

"A mission? I wonder what it is," Kasumi said, speaking to herself. She was a little disappointed that the fight was cut short because she was curious to see who was going to win. Shrugging, she ran to catch up to everyone. She still wasn't confident that she could find the Death Room by herself so she followed closely behind the others as they walked.

When everyone arrived Lord Death looked over. "Ah good. Here's your mission. Recent events have revealed that Medusa is alive. You are to hunt her down and kill her. Kasumi, will you please try something? Try weilding Aukos." Aukos stands next to her and changes into a long sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.