DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raphael looked back hearing some noise behind them he notices them at the top of the steps and shouted back " What?! " Akuma stood up and turned around to look at this new guy that he doesnt remember to much he shook his head and looked at him then at raph " You know him? " Raphael looks at him and says " He was in our class like a few minutes ago "

Aukos smirks. "What, do you wanna fight a legend like me? I didn't do anything. I'm just wanted to make sure you were okay."

They look at each other and ponder about this " Legend?....what? " Akuma says to raphael who is over here still trying to solve out who he is " Who are you again? Auko right? " Raphael shouts Akuma crosses his arms leaning,

Aukos smiles. "Yep! I'll be the best there ever was!" He gives laughs.

They both laugh and fall to the floor holding onto each other Akuma had never laughed so hard before this guy line sounded like a Naruto line Raphael stopped laughing and stood up saying " Thats a better attitude than Akuma has..hes just in it to kill things " Akuma stood up nodding and dusting his clothes off.

" You want to spar with us? " Akuma said with a chuckle " If you wish to do so? then lets go "

Aukos smiles. "Ya!" He goes out into the open. "Ready when you are."

" Bring it on " Akuma said as Raphael jumped in the air changing and landing into Akumas hand were he had a smirk on his face and grabbed the blade tightly with one hand.

Aukos changes his arm into a blade. He shuts his eyes and breathes. "You can make the first move."

Kasumi just stood and watched as the three boys talked. She still wanted to find out what had made Raphael so sad, but she also wanted to see how this was going to turn out. She tried to hold in her laugh when Aukos made the strange comment, but failed miserably. When they just decided to start fighting, she was a little surprised. 'Are they allowed to fight in the front of the school like this?' she wondered but didn't ask. It was only her first day after all, and she already knew that this wasn't your typical school. At least, it seemed to take Raphael's mind off of whatever was bothering him. She took a few steps back as to not get caught in the crossfire and waited for the brawl to begin.

Stein walks out. "Another one Aukos?" He lights a cigarette and takes a drag. "I'll mediate."

Lillith walks out of the school. She was a little scared, but not because of fight. "Professor Stein! I think I have a problem, but I have no idea what it is." She lifts up her right sleeve to what looks like some snake shaped figure going up and down the inside of her arm. "It feels like there's a snake under my skin."

Tsubasa walks out and hears Lillith. "Professor. You know what that means." Stein nods. "We need to see Lord Death. Tsubasa, can you handle this?" Tsubasa nods. "Come on Lillith."

Grimm notice something was off. she got up and walked outside. "is that death at the door, for all that we know, is that death at the door he's knocking at your door" sshe smiled evily and sits on a step.

Lillith nods and follows Tsubasa. "It's not hurting me. It feels like it's looking for something inside me."

"Let Lord Death know that when we get there. And Lillith... I'm sorry. I shouldn't treat you badly just because of who your mom is." He stops for a moment. "Saki you should hear this too." She looks up, curious. "Lillith, your mom was the one who killed my dad."

"How do you know who my mom is? I never told anyone yet." Lillith looks at them confused.

"Lord Death told me back when you came here. He thought I should know."

Akuma chuckles and closes his eyes and then opens them slowly his body flickering at a quick speed and he slid up behind Auko tapping him on the shoulder and then skidding to a halt a few feet away from him, Akuma opened his eyes and let a small breath go " Getting faster everyday " He said tightening his one hand grip on the blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.