DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light was asleep in class the hole time. she didnt need to learn she knew many things already.

Kasumi follows close behind him. "Hmm? Oh! Yes, though I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit nervous," she told him, walking down the steps in front of the school.

"You'll do fine." He smiles. "Oh, before weilding Saki you should know... She has black blood, so be careful."

"Black blood?" she looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"The witch Medusa put it in her. If you're not careful it can cause to go insane."

"Oh," she said looking at Saki. "I'll be careful then," she smiled even though this new information scared her a little.

"Don't worry. Lord Death sent me on purpose. I don't leave her side because I can stop it from progressing. I can't get rid of it though."

Kasumi was comforted by this and relaxed. However, as they neared the edge of town she became more wary of her surroundings. "So how will we know who the Kishin egg is?" she asked Tsubasa.

Tsubasa shrugs. "That's part of the test. Gatta find out ourselves."

"Okay..." Kasumi examined each person that passed carefully. They all looked so normal. She didn't understand how she was suppose to find the Kishin egg. Then, a high pitched scream pierced the air. The scream was follow by yelling, screaming, and the sound of people running towards them. She gave a quick glance to Tsubasa and then sprinted towards the source of the scream. She navigated her way through the herd of terrified people coming towards her, bumping into a few of them in the process. Once she had made her way past the group of people she saw the terrifying sight. A dead woman who had been ripped into several different pieces was laying on the ground in a growing puddle of blood. The perpetrator was standing above the woman holding a small white soul. Kasumi stood frozen, staring at the person holding the soul. He was horrifying, like something out of a nightmare. He didn't even look human anymore, assuming that he was at some point human. Now he was just a... a monster. The monster looked at Kasumi and laughed psychotically before taking the soul of the woman a swallowing it.

Tsubasa followed her. "I don't know about you but I think that's what we're looking for. Saki?" She let's go of his arm. "I'm ready when you are Mii-mii."

Ooc: She gives everyone nicknames.

Kasumi snapped back to reality. "Yeah, I'm ready," she stood and stared at the Kishin egg with a mixture of hatred and determination.

Ooc: Aww, how cute.

Saki nods. "Okay." She transforms into a staff.

Kasumi took Saki in her hands and faced the Kishin Egg. He looked at them and laughed before saying, "Oh looky, three more yummy souls to eat." He licked his lips and ran at them, flailing two huge bucher knifes wildly. Kasumi tightened her grip on Saki and felt Saki's wavelength match her own. When he was close enough she flipped over him, bringing Saki down on his head. He screamed with pain and hit Kasumi with the back of his arm. She grunted when she was hit and stumbled when she landed back on the ground. He spun around and swung a knife at her, but she had already regained her balance and quickly moved out of the way. She took a moment to catch her breath before running back at him. She hit him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and then quickly jumped back, out of the reach of his knives. He yelled and doubled over with pain. She shifted her grip on Saki and then sprinted at the Kishin Egg. He saw this and put his knifes up to defend himself, but he was too late. Kasumi had already plunged Saki straight into his chest. His eyes looked with hers as his smile disappeared. A gurgling came from his throat as if he was trying to say something and blood seeped out of his mouth. After a moment that seemed to last a lifetime, his eyes glazed over and his body went limp. She pull Saki out of him and stood there panting. A red soul with black blotches appeared over the body. 'So that's what a Kishin Egg looks like,' she thought, looking at the strange soul.

Saki changes back. "We did great!" She grabs the soul and swallows it. "Tasty." She runs over to Tsubasa and and grabs his arm again.

"Yeah, we did," Kasumi smiled. 'I guess that means I passed,' she thought happily. "So, what do we do now?" she asked them.

"Report back to Lord Death." He walks up to a window and writes 42-42-546 on it.

Kasumi watches him curiously. 'What is he doing?' she wonders.

Lord Death appears on the window. "Ah, Tsubasa. Has she finished?" Tsubasa nods. "Yes. She did great." "Good. Come on back then." Lord Death disappears.

When Lord Death appeared in the window she was extremely suprized and amazed. 'Wow, I'll have to remember those numbers!' she thought as she repeated the numbers in her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.