DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: lol I had to repeat it to myself to type it

Tsubasa smiles at Kasumi. "Let's head back." He starts walking.

Ooc: Haha yeah, I remember the rhyme for it. 42 42 564 whenever you want to knock on Death's door. It was something like that...

"Oh, yeah okay," Kasumi said. She followed him as they walked back to the school.

Ooc: I'm planning on going to AAC as Kid.

Tsubasa lead the way back. When they arrive he looks at Kasumi. "Are you good on your own? I have to talk with Lord Death."

Ooc: Cool! I went to the Midwest anime convention with a bunch of my friends and we were the whole soul eater group. I was Crona. :)

"Yeah, I'll be fine but, uh, where am I suppose to go?" she asked, wondering if there was some class or something that she was suppose to attend.

"Stein's class is probably still going on." He heads into the school. "I can show you the way."

"Okay, thank you," she said following him into the school. She was afraid that she would have to try and find it on her own. 'I wish there was a map or something. Then people wouldn't have to keep going out of their way show me where to go,' she thought, feeling bad that Tsubasa was stuck being her tour guide.

Tsubasa shrugs. "I don't really mind. Its not like I'm going out of my way." Saki looks up at him and frowns.

She was glad that he didn't mind, but made a mentally note to memorize the layout of the school as soon as she could. "So what is Mr. Stein like?" she asked as they walked to the classroom.

Light walked out of the class becuseshe was bored and told the teacher she need to go. he allways let her go wich was wired becuase he noramle does not let everyone go. as she was walking out she saw the new girl and turned away from her.

Tsubasa laughs. "Um... In one word? Nuts. You'll be doing a lot of disections."

"Oh," Kasumi said as they walked down the hall. She saw Light walk out of a room and was about to say 'hi', but Light turned away from her. 'Does she not like me...' she wondered.

Tsubasa sees what Light does. "She's just jealous. Don't worry about it."

it nothing personal but she didnt like new people. you have to give her a week then she will start talking. and to a to that she knew she was a master

"Okay.." Kasumi said but still looked at Light a little sadly. She turned her head to look at the door which Light had just walked through. "Is that Mr. Stein's room?" she guessed.

Tsubasa nods. "Professor, but yes. Guess I'll catch you later." He waves and keeps walking.

"Yeah," she smiles and waves back at him. 'Professor Stein, okay got it,' she repeated to herself. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she slowly opens the door to the classroom. Standing in the doorway, she looked around the classroom at all the people who were now staring at her. Professor Stein looked up from the animal he was dissecting and greeted her with a smile. "Ah and you must be the new student, Kasumi Shimizu if I remember correctly. Lord Death told me you were coming," he said turning back to the dissection. "Just pick a seat wherever you like," he instructed. Kasumi nodded and looked up at the rows of students, trying to find a place to sit.

Akuma looked up from the desk and noticed Kasumi he smirked and shouted " She can sit next to me! " Raphael looked at him and said " im sitti-" he was interrupted by a push of the face to the floor. He position his arm to point to were she can sit, Raphael got up and punched akuma in the back of the head and grabbed a chair that was in the back and came back down sitting on the other side of him. Akuma put his elbow on the table and placed his cheek into it holding his head up as he stared at Professor stein who was dissecting like usual.

Kasumi turned towards the familiar voice and smiled when she saw two familiar faces. When one of those faces hit the floor she sighed and shook her head. 'Those two always seem to be fighting,' she thought as she walked up the stairs to the now empty seat besides Akuma. She smiled at them both and whispered, "Hi," before sitting down. She turned her attention back to Professor Stein and looked kind of disgusted as she watched him continue with the dissection.

Akuma raised his hand slowly and then lowered it as he thought his question was stupid he looked at kasumi and said " How was keshin egg hunting? " Since she was new he knew she would have to go through it just like they did..but theirs was a long intense battle.

Lillith walks around the school. She was still crying from what she saw on the papers on her family. The things they did were so messed up and twisted. The worst thing was is who her Mother and Aunts were. She didn't hate them but she was disgusted. She should've realized who her Mother sooner. It was so obvious and it came out her mouth so many times. She should've known why the school was only letting her learn basic magic. She had powers that the staff and Lord Death fear so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.