DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She has someone that works for her. He wears a cloak and has some sort of claw on his right index finger. He's extremely good at fighting in hand-to-hand combat and using his claw to his advantage. It's best to stay away from him though."

"Okay. Worst case scenario 4 witches and 4 strong followers." He thinks for a minute. "Can I get down? I need to call a meeting. I need to teach them something."

Ooc: He's gunna teach them how to resonate with each other.

Lillith nods and flies down to the bottom of the stairs. "Who's the 4th witch?"

Karen and Ilene continued down the stairs, their minds somewhere else and somewhat unaware. Ilene looked farther down the stairs to where Lilith is and sighed. "Why did the school think it was such a good idea to have a thousand stairs? She jogged down the rest of the way with Karen close behind and topped at the bottom of the stairs. She sat down on the step as Karen jumped down next to her.

Tsubasa hops off the broom. "Guys, before we continue we need to practice resonating with each other. Split into teams of two pairs. These will also be your teams if we need to split up during the mission."

Ilene stood and moved off to the side of the steps so the others didn't have to walk over her. She leaned on Karen for support, which the taller girl wouldn't have minded if she didn't put all of her weight on her. "This is gonna be awesome," she said, pushing Ilene off of her a bit. "A soul resonance... You had better stay focused Ilene."
"Hey, who's the meister here? I know what I'm supposed to do. You had better stay focused Karen," Ilene retorted. "We both have to..."
Karen nodded then looked at Tsubasa. "This is gonna be fun."

Kasumi gave Aukos a grateful smile. She was still worried, but felt a little more confident after he said that. Walking outside, she saw Lillith and Tsubasa fly away on a broom and stared at them in astonishment. She blinked a few times and shook her head to bring herself back to her senses. Continuing down the stair, she watched as they both landed at the bottom. Jogging the rest of the way down, she came to a stop in front of Tsubasa and listened to his announcement. 'A soul resonance?' She had heard about it before but had never actually attempted it. She looked to Aukos slightly nervous.

Aukos gave her a thumbs up and smiled. "I know we can do it."

Grimm watch them and followed from above. silantly so no one could see her. 'what to do what to do' shthought with a smile

Akuma and raphael stood there back to back leaning on each other and then they stood up straight when everyone was ready " Partners? ugh.." He looks around at the bunch and wonders who he could probably pair up with the most.

Aukos looks at Akuma and Raphael. "Let's pair up with them." He nods their way.

"Okay," Kasumi said, smiling and giving them a little wave. She was happy to pair up with them since she had know them longer then the others. Also, she just thought they were fun to be around. She walked up to them and asked, "Do you guys want to partner with us?"

Akuma looked at Auko while raphael said " Sure why not " Akuma crossed his arms again keeping his normal blank expression on as he looks around at everyone and then focuses on Kasumi again " First time doing a resonance? " Akuma asked just wondering if this was going to be a difficult task or was it going to be easy.

Kasumi nodded shyly, rubbing her arm. "Yeah," she told them, "But I promise to try my best." Her previous doubt resurfaced and she began to question why she was even going on this mission. Everyone else was so much more experienced then her. She had never even wielded her weapon in a fight before, and now she was going off the battle a witch! The gravity of the situation hit her, and in her nervousness she started playing with her hair again, twirling it around her finger.

Akuma walked up to her and caught her by the wrist as she began twirling her hair " do not be nervous...and you will do great " He said nodding letting go of her wrist and looking at Raphael who lept in the air changing into his Onyx Katana form. Akuma caught his and smirked holding onto the sheathe and not pulling the blade out " Whenever your ready? " He nodded his facial expression still blank.

She blushed slightly when he grabbed her wrist. She hadn't even realized that she had been playing with her hair. Embarrassed, she nodded at him and then looked at Aukos. She closed her eyes and took a breath, pushing the doubt to the back of her mind. When she opened them again, they were filled with a new found determination. She gave Aukos a small nodded and waited for him to transform.

" cool " Akuma nodded and closed his eyes taking a grip on the hilt of The onyx katana And slowly drew the blade slowly his soul resonance rising as the blade slowly came out of the sheathe, His hair fluttering as the energy began to swirl up into the dome type shape.

Kasumi caught Aukos as he transformed. She took a deep breath to calm herself and closed her eyes. Focusing on their souls energy, she matched her wavelength to his. She felt the energy surround her as it grew. Once Aukos and her souls were fully resonated, she waited for Akuma to make the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.