DWMA - Death Weapon Meister Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aukos walks out too following Tsubasa, "Black Star." Tsubasa looks at Lillith. "There's something I'd like to talk to you about in private when we get the chance."

"I somehow knew were going to say that and ok. That chance isn't now though." Lillith walks outside and looks down the stairs. "I've never left school property for any reason."

After they explained who Medusa was, Kasumi became nervous. 'If she's as powerful as they all say then how are we suppose to kill her?' she worried. She was still new to fighting and hadn't even had a chance to practice with Aukos, yet. She followed them as the walked out of the room, playing with her hair nervously. She usually did this when she was nervous; it had become habit. She stared at the ground, deep in thought and wasn't really paying attention to where she was going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsubasa nods. "Just so long as its before we find her." Aukos smiles at Kasumi. "Don't worry. He asked Tsubasa to lead for a reason. He may not look it but he's the best one star Mister in this school. He could have turned Saki into a death scythe long ago but they decided as a team not to. I trust him completely."

Akuma was standing outside with Raphael in his hand...a Onyx Katana what a wonderful weapon, he sighed swinging it around a bit before Raphael changed back landing next to him. " Akuma..what are you afraid of..." Akuma looks back at him " That im going to lose you " He looks right into his eyes and Raphael sighs saying " Why would i die? " Akuma looked at him with a blank expression saying " Because...you get scared easy " Raphael gulped and nodded looking back at the city " Well..if i die...your going to have to learn how to use your energy " Akuma chuckled " I already know how to do that...got a few tips from stein " He nodded.

Lillith sighs. "I'm not walking down those stairs. That's way too much work." Lillith turns around and disappears back inside the building. She comes out with a broom and throws to the ground. Instead of it falling it just floats above the ground. She gets on it and both her legs dangle from one side and her legs crossed. "I have room for one more person. Anyone want to feel how it's like to be a witch?"

Tsubasa nods. "Besides, it provides that opportunityto talk." He sits next to her.

Karen and Ilene followed the other out, both girl' minds somewhat occupied by their current mission. It was a little scary to imagine going up against Medusa. Karen walked next to her meister with both hands shoved into her back pockets. She knew the shorter girl was thinking the same as her: What in the world are we doing?! She sighed aloud. "I don't think Shinigami-sama would have chosen us if he didn't think we could handle it. HE obviouly believes in us so let's have faith in his decision." Ilene nodded. She stopped behind Lilith and watched her mount her broom with wide eyes.

Lillith smiles at Ilene. "See the rest of you at the bottom." She flies into the air then looks over to Tsubasa. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Am I the only one who has the feeling that there's more to this than meets the eye? I've got a bad feeling about this." Tsubasa sighs.

"What do you mean? That there's another witch involved or something?"

"There is that chance. I'm not sure though. There's a chance... I'll have to go overboard." Saki looks up from her staff weapon form, a scared look on her face.

Lillith sighs. "Oh. I understand. So you might die or worse?"

"Worse. Her black blood may take us both over completely." He sighs. Saki starts crying a bit.

"So what does this have to do with me?" Lillith was getting worried that she might have to kill them both to save the others.

"Chances are it may be another Gorgan Sister. Your aunt or mom."

"There's indeed a third sister that is still alive but where she is, is unknown. Ever heard of the littlest sister, Shaula Gorgon?"

(There is actually a third Gorgon sister, but she's in the spin-off manga series Soul Eater NOT. Her name is Shaula Gorgon and she controls scorpions.)
Shaula_2.png

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
Lillith nods. "She is quite dangerous. A long while ago she was able to make a DWMA student kill herself in the middle of a flea market. The girl was a weapon by the name of Feather."

"Do you know anything else about her? It will help formulate a plan if she is there." He looks down to make sure everyone was following.

Status
Not open for further replies.