Dungeons Deep OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, yes...yes, that would be fun indeed.

So, let's just have at it then. Those who do not post in the mist of the manic dash out of the tavern, will suffer a well written death. No funerals - no time. The remaining party will just silently send their condolences and they high tail it out of there.

Now, let's see here. Red is Dead...or will be in the next few postings. Their charries have posted in once or so, but that's about it.
I've held them the best I could, but life for them is far too meaningless in this story to continue further. (Part of their Eulogy I'm composing.)
Hope this list is correct. Let me know otherwise.

Player Name Gender Age Class
Inquisitor Markus Male 19 Fighter
Blue jay Colette Female 20 White Mage
Boss Frost Toma Male 19 Thief
Damien Nyr Serei Female 16 Multiclass
AAB Pieter Male 23 Tailor
Phi Chisym Trae Male 16 Drow
Bitterblue Emma Female 17 Fighter
Phi Chisym Vivian Female 17 Illusionist
Hazard Axin Male 20s Pirate
VanraMoonlight Sashral Female Bugbear
Damien Nyr Male

As of right now, I had placed Colette, Toma, Axin and Serei at the table with Markus, Pieter, Trae, Emma, Vivian, Sashral, and the Unnamed (Damien Nyr). They have all been mentioned by other charries, but I've never gone so far as actually holding the charrie fully, like I have with Trae. Trae just seems like an interesting charrie to keep around.

So, he shall until I can't takes it anymore. So, if you post up soon, all those who are still present, if you don't mind, collect a red charrie and kill them off gracefully within your portion of the 'escape scene', for lack of a better word. Don't do much about them, just let it be worthwhile, have fun in the bloodshedding, and move on.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: AAB
I'll manage Inquisitor's charrie, cause he might come back again. And I'll hold Axin for my killjoy.

Two more left, for anyone else to glue to, for now. If not by this weekend, then we can split them, Damien, and just finish this scene.
Everyone, and newbies, can enter into the show once we get them out of the bar and back on the road. I'm ready to get to the Fort and see what new adventures awaits them there.

I probably won't kill off someone, even if Sashral is still a bit Chaotic Evil. I have followed the Gentleman's Agreement for sixteen years now, and by then I have to really force myself to off a party member on purpose.

Since she's not going to fight, then - if you like - ryn one of the other missing charries and kill them off. Even though the rest of the group is exiting through the basement, as soon as they hit the road, four more men will be waiting.

So, there's three for Vivian & Damien's charrie, and four more for the group to manage.

Vanra, I'm sorry I haven't kept the list on the first page updated. I'm on a trip right now and have less internet access than I'm accustomed to. Phi, thanks for the update and the permission to kill. I'll see whether I need to get Pieter a post. (It probably won't be a long one though.)

Alright. Killing off a character I run is something I can do.

There's only two more charries requiring a kill off (Collette and Toma). Take one, if wish, and go for it.

With this post, or the next one, I can take down both if you would like.

Alright, in my new post I've activated my GM mode to move missing charries that have been active in the RP. So, Markus, Pieter, and Emma are still there. And thanks to Vanra, the others are dead.

There's only one alive, but that won't be for long. Then, we can slip away from this crazy town and start our journey again. Hopefully, they'll run into some RPers with new charries that actually stick to the play here, and we can really start building this story up.

Yay: I finally got a post in. (I'm back.)

I updated the character list on the second post. Phi, is it time to update the summary on the third post?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Yea, it is. I've just have had a really hard time with reality right now.

Player Name Gender Age Class

Vanra Moonlight Sashral Female   Bugbear
Inquisitor/Phi Chisym Markus Male 19 fighter
Damien Nyr Serei Female 16 Multiclass
AAB Pieter Male 23 Tailor
Phi Chisym Trae Male 16 Drow
Bitterblue Emma Female 17 Fighter
Phi Chisym Vivian Female 17 Illusionist
Damien Nyr Simon Male   Illusionist

Last edited:
Alright, those are the active player so far. Inquisitor, if you're not going to be able to fully participate in this RP, let me know so I don't have to hold your charrie in play. I only did it to keep him in until your return.

I'm almost done with the summary for this last scene. Let's move our cherries out of town and enjoy a chance for them to get to know each other. Maybe Vivian will accidentally reveal what she's transporting, then they can come to that epic realization that there's just no such thing as a simple adventure. ;)

Heeey, wasn't expecting this to still be up :o

Unfortunately, I dunno if I'm up to continue though D: I DO know that I'll be around more often/reliably though, so I'll definitely be thinking about it. Gonna read through the new stuff, those are some looong posts. @_@

Ha! Well, let me know whatever, K. I do understand if you're not up for it. I'll get that darn summary up which can help a lot, but times are really kicking my buttootie these days.

Phi, I can catch up with the summary for you if you like?

Reactions: AAB
Status
Not open for further replies.