Dungeons Deep OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cress
images

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Update

Inquisitor/Phi Chisym: Markus - Male Human 19, Fighter - TBA
Bitterblue/Phi Chisym: Emma - Female Human 17, Fighter - Will be killed off.

AAB: Pieter - Male 23, Tailor - On Hold Till Return

Vanra Moonlight: Sashral - Female Bugbear, Fighter
Damien Nyr: Serei - Female 16, Multiclass
Phi Chisym: Trae - Male Drow 16
Phi Chisym: Vivian - Female Human 17, Illusionist
Damien Nyr: Simon - Male, Illusionist
Esakrel Alkaos Young; Cress - Wood Elf - Ranger

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycus
So sorry for absence! I'll try to get a post up today. (I probably have some catching-up to do.)

(That was my day off from work, but I was called in anyway. Hopefully I can post this weekend.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'll try to work another little summary, but I'm a bit sick and my work load has tripled this week.

465468.jpg

Name: Ellewyn
Race: Snow Elf
Class: Archer and Thief
Companion: Raspion, a white lion. One of the rarest animals from Ellewyn's home.​

Reactions: Phi Chisym and AAB
Just checking.

I have been very busy irl lately, but I'm in the mood to do more roleplaying, so hopefully I'll be able to.

Same here AAB. I should probably post in IC to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: AAB
Very well, wouldn't want to read up on everything only to find it to be for naught.

I feel the need to read everything. I need to know what to expect and how to behave in order for my character to be believable and realistic in this universe.
So, it might be a while before you'll actually see me in the plot.

I'll be joining the group at a later time, though I can introduce him here already, I guess. Tell me if he seems too well-off.

Name: Maulnar Evermead
Species: Human
Class: Grandfather
Skills: Maulnar is a surgeon, doctor, alchemist and while he'll never brag about it, he is no stranger to magic either. Though mostly the protective kind.
He's been advancing and retreating with people brave and stupid enough to try and set up civilization further away, but has always been of the few to survive.
Appearance: Maulnar stands at 7ft. The right side of his face as well as his left arm show scars of third degree burns. He also carries a backpack.
7d7ceb2a2ad54b9a.jpg
Backpack: In the backpack are a pouch of tea leaves, a few stones he can use to create a fire, a small cauldron, basic alchemy ingredients, mainly for healing potions and antidotes. Some coal and chalk and many notes both empty and filled. A fruit of a Necrophage plant carefully stored in a jar, a cutting knife, a teaspoon, a flask with a very flammable liquid inside refined from crude oil, a box filled with wool to protect the three ceramic mugs inside, a jewel box containing a fragment of the Black Pearl Crystal, a tiny diamond, a small ruby and a pearl, a pouch filled with a little currency. A book on the anatomy of elves, orcs, dwarves and bugbears and a seperate book covering only human anatomy. A few round flasks also protected by wool, and a 5 litre container for water.

this roleplay is lots of fun its nice to not be as in demand while still keeping the rp going lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.