Dungeons Deep OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! If you send it to me, I'll post it on the summary page.

Thanks to Damien Nyr, the summary is complete. If you need it to catch up, there ya go.

If you're considering jumping into this RP, the best time will be when the group has hit the road.
If you're considering leaving this RP, the best time will be before the group leaves town.

I wish I wasn't DM for my upcoming campaign. I kinda wanna play Sashral now.

Hey, I'm planning on doing a time skippy to when they've traveled a good long while and decided to go off-road to find a safe place to set up camp for the night. It'll be a time for some group interaction and discussion, getting to know them more and learn why they decided to leave home to travel.

Those who are still here, post when you can. Others who are looking, jump on in; it'll be a perfect time for it.

Hey, I'm planning on doing a time skippy to when they've traveled a good long while and decided to go off-road to find a safe place to set up camp for the night. It'll be a time for some group interaction and discussion, getting to know them more and learn why they decided to leave home to travel.

Those who are still here, post when you can. Others who are looking, jump on in; it'll be a perfect time for it.

Sure, I'm going to go over what Serei's previous roleplayer used as her background and elaborate on that, maybe retcon some of it.

Hello! I'm looking to get in on this RP, and have a few questions:

1) Is the Character spreadsheet up to date?

2) Does the party have an "effective level" to use D&D terms so i can keep my character at an equivalent power level? I don't want to pop in as some pauper with nothing while the group is highly experienced and has tons of badass magic gear, know what I mean?

Reactions: Phi Chisym
The character spreadsheet on the second post, by AAB, is up to date. Also, as far as this rp goes, we haven't got very far through it at all. None of the group have highly experienced weapons and etc, we're all basically no-marks at the moment, I think.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Correct - those with any skills are ill trained or has limitations they will eventually grow out of within the stretch of the RP.

Great work, poisonbite! I'm hoping to be on tonight to post up, but it's storming where I'm at - which is making everything difficult for me right now.

Update

Vanra Moonlight: Sashral - Female Bugbear, Fighter
Inquisitor/Phi Chisym: Markus - Male Human 19, Fighter - TBA
Damien Nyr: Serei - Female 16, Multiclass
AAB: Pieter - Male 23, Tailor - On Hold Till Return
Phi Chisym: Trae - Male Drow 16
Bitterblue/Phi Chisym: Emma - Female Human 17, Fighter - Will be killed off.
Phi Chisym: Vivian - Female Human 17, Illusionist
Damien Nyr: Simon - Male, Illusionist
poisonbite01: Grok - Male Orc
poisonbite01: Raef - Draconic

I believe the next serious event we deal with will be Emma's demise, and possibly Markus. Pieter is on hold until AAB returns.

IF any new members are interested, just post up! Have your charrie's description in your post so we'll know who we're dealing with, and there ya go!

Last edited:
Do you mean race or class, cuz those are two different things and I'm confused.

Well, it should be race and class, but the person who made the list before did it that way, and I've just ran with it and added whatever. So, I'll just remove the titles and just go with the general information listed about the characters. There's times when class is not listed cause either it hadn't been addressed in the RP or I've missed it. Same as in race. But, I think the majority of the information has been collected somewhat...

oooooh okay, well Rae is male, four years old, and is a baby t-rex, Grok is 31 and a druid :). Also, I'm going to post now. I was sort of waiting for the other players to post before I did another one, but its been a few days so...yeah

Yea, I was too, but I've realized that I'm holding the majority of the absentees, so my post will be coming as well...

We just need over players

Do we post a cs? And can I be a Wood elf archer or ranger if you prefer.

You can post a CS if you want, but it's not necessary. Just give enough descriptions in your posting so we can figure your charrie out.

Oh, and my postie will be up eventually today.

Alright! I got a picture of Sashral made a while ago by a friend colored by another friend. While the original artist took A LOT of liberty with the dress, I like my friend's coloring enough to use it for now.

1f500ff029.png

Status
Not open for further replies.