Dungeons Deep OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... guess we've got a few stuck with reality issues. That's fine. If there's still interest, then I'll do a slight bump. If not, this will probably fall to the graveyard.

I was hoping to give others a chance before I did another post.

Yea, I'm doing that too... I think I'm going to move some of the older non-participating charries that I've held in place and remove them. They can stay in town or return home. That will bump the story back to the top. Then I'm campaign a bit to get more members here.

Last edited:
Alright, take your time. I'm not too worried with waiting.

Sorry I haven't been replying, I've been having some family troubles. Hopefully I can post tomorrow.

Hey, just checking. I've got the last post, but I'll make another to bump the story up a bit - trying to get them out of the tavern and moving on.
This scene drama I just added is nothing much though; they don't need to run into drama all the time, but figured them catching the interest of a few random baddies might not be a bad thing - for later. MUHAHAHAH!

As for now, trying to get the group moving so we can get them someplace to build bonds, plan their trip to the Fort, and learn about what situation they've picked up with Vivian.

So, if you all are still around, just post whenever. I'll keep the thread alive, but can't guarantee forever.

I'm on vacation atm but can make a post this weekend if not sooner.

Okay, I know where you are then. I'll hold for you. :)

Hey guys,

My little post is mainly to bump up the thread before it falls to the pits. So, don't try to rush a post if Reality is working on you. I was just keeping the thread up. Post when you can, K.

Reactions: AAB
Hey, if anyone is still interested in joining, we're still alive. Jump in!

I'll try to update the summary to express what going on in the tavern. All active charries will be mentioned. If you're pulling out, let me know and I'll deal with your charrie appropriately.

OMG, just posting something to keep things moving along. Not sure if others will return to this, but if not, it can continue on with a new crew.

I'm not quite sure...just those who have recently posted.

Okay, I'm not going to post again until somebody's character approaches mine - don't worry though, I'm watching the thread, so I'll keep reading and respond as soon as somebody does so.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'm considering making a few more NPC's or new members for the group for this...to keep it going. Maybe... Hopefully in doing so, this thing might grab someone else's attention.

It'll have to wait until next week, i'm extremely busy this week and throughout the weekend. :(

I personally think we should get fewer before we get more. Then we can leave the table with a smaller group.

That party thing needs updating, might as well post stats.

Name: Sashral Quietfeather
Class: Bugbear. (Hasn't began to buid an archetype yet. She might end up going to fighter or, if possible, paladin.)

We should kill off any inactive/unwanted characters
That could be fun XD

Status
Not open for further replies.