Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam watched the wolfs as he slowly backed up. "Keep going." He said as he was making sire that Lola can get out safely. He stopped for a second as he saw a wolf move. When he dot close to her, he grabbed her and took off running.

Lola ran, not glancing behind her. She could hear two of the wolves, but the others had stayed. As they ran, she kept her eyes open. Ladder... Ladder, ladder, ladder... Where was it... "Sam!" Lola shouted, pointing at the ladder that climbed into a large oak tree. What was in it was unseen from the outside, the branches thick and the leaves camouflaging. The ladder was a series of ropes tied between branches, almost unidentifiable unless someone was really paying attention.

"Hold on tight." Sam said as he jump up to the tree. He got half away up it as he grabbed the rob ladder. "Go." He said as he lifted Lola up so she can grabbed the robs. "OK. Now we have a problem. They may not leave for a while and you mom and dad my be looking for you soon." He said as he calm up following her.

Lola quickly climbed the tree, instinctively knowing every step. When she reached the top, she opened the small hatch and crawled into the hidden shelter. She peeked out one of the small windows made near gaps in the branches. "There's another escape, but it's more dangerous." She shrugged. "And they might not look for me yet." Lola smiled. "I wander off a lot." She giggled.

Sam got to the top and looked down to me sure the wolfs did not follow them. "Then we find another way or wait it out here for now. OK. So, how much time do you stay out here for?" He said as he set down.

"An hour or so..." Lola said, walking to the trunk of the tree. She knelt down by a small box that sat there. Opening it, she pulled out a piece of rope.

"Well we have that time to get back." Sam said as he looked at the door. He looked at Lola's tree house. "You have a nice tree house. And you do remember that I and jump us back to the castle right?" He asked as he knocked on the door.

"I didn't remember that..." Lola said, stopping in her rope tying. She had been tying knots so she had a replacement for her ladder, but now she was curious in what Sam was doing.

"How much room do you have inside of this tree house?" He asked as he looked around seeing the nice view he had.

"Enough for about three people to sleep comfortably." She said with a soft smile, still watching him.

"OK. Well, may I come in?" He asked as he looked down and saw the two wolfs sniffing around the tree.

Lola nodded, nudging the door so he could climb in. She then returned to knitting the replacement ropes.

Sam walked inside and looked around. "This is a nice place. Did you do this all on your own?"

"The old carpenter helped me.. But he passed away last year." Lola said softly, quiet.

"Nice. I am sorry to hear that." Sam said as he set down. He looked over to Lola. "When would you like to go back?"

Lola shrugged, laying down on her back as she stared up at the roof. "I don't know... I like it out here." She smiled softly.

"Well, why not stay here for the night?" Sam asked.

Lola's eyes lit up. "I can do that?" She asked happily.

"Well your parents well not be happy. But, you need time for your self from time to time." Sam said. "And if they ask, just say we lost track of time and we need to find a place for the night."

Lola nodded, giggling. "Yay..." She smiled, setting the rope back in the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.