Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam nodded as they got to the castle. He jump on the wall and then to Lola's room window. "Did you have fun?"

Lola nodded happily. "I did! Thank you Sam." She said as she hugged him tightly after her feet where on the floor.

Sam smiled. "Well, would you like to do it tomorrow as well?"

Sam smiled back. "OK. Tomorrow more outing." He said as he jump off and landed on the ground.

Lola giggled and got dressed into her nightgown. Just as she climbed into bed, one of the servants rushed in. "Princess! Your parents have been worried sick!"
Lola blinked. "Why? I was in here..." She said innocently.

Sam walked around the castle as he looked around. 'What now? How do I get to this point. First the war. Now this. Well this is my job now.' He thought to himself.

The servant sighed, then hurried off again. Lola yawned, stretched before curling into bed under her covers, already starting to drift to sleep.

"What are we going to do with our child." The King said as he go into bed.

"Let her be a kid. We can decide what is does later." The Queen said.

Lola was restless, chased by nightmares. She woke up around midnight with a yelp, curling up and hugging her knees.

Sam felt something wrong with Lola and ran to her. He looked around the room to see what was wrong. "Is everything OK?"

Lola was hugging her pillow, her face damp from crying a little. "I-I had a n-nightmare..." She whimpered softly.

Sam looked at Lola. "Oh. Well that is bad. Would you like me to stay near by as you sleep?" He asked as he walked to the widow.

Lola reached out to him gently. "C-can.. C-can I h-have a h-hug?" She sniffled.

Sam looked at Lola. "A hug. OK." He said as he walked to her and gave her a hug.

Lola hugged him tightly, sniffling softly. After a moment or two, she relaxed a little. "N-nightmares aren't fun..." She muttered quietly, rubbing her eyes.

Sam hugged Lola and nodded. "Yea. Nightmares are scary." He said as he pulled back. "I will be out side your window if you need me."

Lola nodded quietly. "Okay..." She said quietly, climbing back under the covers. Grabbing her stuffed puppy, she curled up tightly, trying to go back to sleep.

Sam looked at Lola as she went under her covers. He then looked around to see the night sky.

After a little, she managed to fall back asleep. This time, she slept until the sun rose. Waking up, she stretched, mumbling softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.