Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, how mad would your parents be if you did that?" Sam asked as he smiled at Lola.

Lola shrugged. "Probably really mad." She giggled. "But I don't know... I've never done it before." She smiled.

"Oh. OK. Would They let you got camping for a night?" Sam asked as he lied down on the floor.

"Maybe... I don't know about father though." Lola said softly, sitting on the chest.

"Yea. Well the old man can get over it. You are a kid still. He show let you have some fun." Sam said with a smile.

"So, should we go soon. Or maybe just stay here for the night?" Sam asked with a smile.

After a few moments of thoughtful silence, Lola sighed. Though she didn't want to, she knew the right choice. "We should go back in a little.. I do not want to test father's limits too much." She said softly.

Sam smiled at Lola. "OK. Just tell me when you are ready." He said as he eyes his eyes.

Lola nodded. She went to a small window in the treehouse hideout and peeked out, watching the birds flitter among the trees and the squirrels chatter and dash around.

Sam nodded off to a light sleep state.

After a little while, Lola went over to his side. She sat down, quietly just watching him to see how he slept.

Sam just rolled around as he slept. And talk a little in his slept.

As it started to get a little dark, Lola gebtly nudged Sam. "Sam...? We should go.." She said softly.

Sam open his eyes. "OK. What is going on?" He asked as he looked around.

"It's getting dark." Lola said softly, gebtly pulling on his hand.

"OK. I am up." Sam said as he grabbed Lola and put her on his back. "Hold on tight." He said as he walk out and started to jump back to the castle.

Sam smile as he kept jumping from tree to tree.

Lola never let go, giggling as she looked around while he jumped back to the castle. "Can you just take me to my window?" She asked him curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.