Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Sam walk around the castle a few time, he looked at the tree that him and Lola was calming. He shook his head and jump on it.

Lola stayed in her dress, but changed into more comfortable shoes and grabbing a bag that had some rope, a few snacks, and a map. She looked out the window, then dashed out to the garden to find Sam.

Sam looked at Lola as she calm out of her room. He got off the tree and walked to her. "That is odd. I thought you use the door and what is with the bag?" He asked as he look at her. "What are you planning?"

"Usually I do." She giggled. "I'm going exploring! Wanna come?" Lola tilted her head a little, her smile sparking a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Yes I will be coming. I would not be much of a bodyguard or a friend if I didn't." Sam said with a smile. "You lied, I follow."

Lola cheered. "Yay!" She giggled, then started towards the garden wall. It was lined with large bushes. Crawling under one, she moved a rock to reveal a gap in the wall. She slid through, opening her arms to the forest that lay ahead.

Sam smile as he followed Lola. When she got the the bushes and crawled under them. He looked around to see if any one was watch. He crawled under and followed her thought the hole in the wall. He looked around the forest and then looked at her. "You favorite spot out side the castle?"

Lola nodded happily. "The forest!" She giggled, skipping forwards.

Sam followed Lola as she skipped into the forest. He looked around and smiled. "So, what do you look for?"

"Fruit, flowers, and little animal homes!" She giggled. Pausing beside a tree, she looked at it carefully. Little claw prints could be seen in the moss. "Look..." She whispered. She smiled, following the moss prints across the root, she noticed the prints in the mud. A smaller set and a larger set. She giggled, following them.

Sam smiled as he followed Lola. "So, what fruits, flowers, and animals have you..." He stopped as she started to whisper. He looked at were she was and saw what was looking at. He followed her as she followed them.

Lola stopped as a bunch of tracks moved around a large clearing. "Oh...they're wolf pups!" She said excitedly, looking at all the different footprints. "How adorable.." She wasn't whispering anymore.

Sam looked at Lola and then at the wolfs. "Cute but, every deadly." He said as he looked around to make sure that she was safe. "So, do you have a favorite spot that you go to in here?"

"I have a hidden treehouse!" Lola giggled, kneeling by the pups. One stayed back, but two ran towards her, tails wagging. Lola giggled, petting them. They seemed younger than the one who stayed behind. It was now growling at her but she ignored it.

Sam shook his head and walked to the one the stayed behind. He looked at it and put his hand in fort of it. "A treehouse huh. Sounds fun." He said as he saw the pup bit him. "Can you show me?"

Lola nodded, laughing softly. The two pups had pounced on her. "I can show you." She giggled, not noticing a shadow on the edge of the clearing. Older wolves were beginning to show up.
Lola noticed Sam had been bitten. She gasped. "Are you okay?"

Sam looked at Lola. "Yea. It is not that bad." He said as he feel something. "I think we should leave not." He said as he walk to her and looked around.

Lola sat up as the pups backed away, wining. "Aww... But I was having fu-" she went silent, standing quickly. Two wolves stepped into view, heads low, growling.

Sam got in fornt of Lola. "Get up slowly and walk away." He said as he look at the wolfs.

Lola hesitated, but started to back away slowly. More wolves showed up, growling and approaching at the same pace Lola was backing away. She reached the edge of the clearing. "S-Sam..." She called softly, shaking a little. The large wolves terrified her.

Status
Not open for further replies.