Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam jump into the tree and rested on it till Lola got there.

When Lola finished her breakfast, she went to find her parents. She knocked lightly on their door. "Mother, Father, I'm going to the garden." She said softly before turning and starting to walk away.

"OK dear." The Queen said.

Sam wonder what they were going to play. Or will they be going out again.

Lola skipped out to the garden. "Sam?" She asked curiously, ducking under a bush and heading to the fountain in the middle of the garden. "Where'd you go?"

Sam jumped for the tree and smiled at Lola. "I am right here. So, how is everything right now?" He said as he walked to her.

"Hi!" Lola turned, giggling. "Everything is good, we can play again today!" She said happily, smiling brightly.

"That is good. So, what do you what to play today?" Sam asked with a smile.

"hmm..." Lola thought about it for a few long moments before smiling. "Follow the leader! One person closes their eyes, and the other person follows then and tells them where to go, then they switch!" She giggled, remembering playing it with an old friend she used to have.

"OK. That sounds fun. Who goes first?" Sam asked with a smile.

"OK. Do not lead me into anything OK." Sam said with a smile.

"I won't!" Lola giggled, taking his hands into hers. "Close your eyes..." She giggled.

Sam looked at Lola as she took his head. It felt weird but, nice at the same time. He nodded as he close his eyes.

Lola let go of one of his hands, but continued to hold the other. "Okay, just start walking." She giggled.

Sam nodded and started to walk. He was hoping she did not have a joke ready for him as he walked.

Lola kept a sharp eye out. "Left." She said softly as they approached a tree.

Sam nodded at turn to the left. "So, what are you having to do today?"

"Just some book studies later today." She said happily. "Left again!"

"OK. What books do you have to study?" Sam said as he turn left. "Going to go in a circle?"

"No, avoiding a tree. And history, blech." She giggled, watching out for roots and rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.