Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK." Sam said as he kept following Lola. "History. Well what can you tell my about your world?"

"Uh... A long time ago there was a big war, and our country was hurt pretty bad... Then we recovered and got strong!" She shrugged. "I never paid a lot of attention..." Lola didn't see the bush until the last second and gently pulled Sam right.

"A war. Oh. Well that not good. Wars are never good. Trust me on that. I was in one." Sam said as he felt Lola pull him right. "What happen?" He asked still trying to keep his eyes shut.

"We almost walked into a bush." She giggled. "Sorry." Lola wondered where to go next.

"Oh.OK. Well want to switch?" Sam asked as he open his eyes.

Sam smiled as he started to walk. "So, what do you think of being a princess?"

"I want to be a warrior! But... Father refuses to allow that, so maybe I could be an explorer." She smiled.

"Well, that will be hard for you. But, I would like to see you be a warrior. Left." Sam said as he turn left.

Sam stopped and looked at Lola. "Any other game you would like to play?"

Lola looked at him with her eyes closed. "I don't know any other games..." She said quietly, reaching out to try to touch something.

Sam smiled. "Well there is still hind and seek, catch the ball, and a few others." He said as he thought what other game there were.

Lola smiled. "Hide and seek!" She giggled, not realizing she was reaching towards a rose bush.

"OK. Hide and seek it is." Sam said as he wonder who will seek first. "So, who goes first?" He asked as he did not notices that she was going for a rose bush.

Lola felt the branch and started to grab it. "I ca-OWw!" She helped, pulling her hand away and opening her eyes. She wimpered, holding her finger.

Sam looked at Lola. "You OK. What happen?" He asked as he looked over to the rose bush. "What can I do?"

"I got a thorn..." Lola whimpered, looking at her finger which was bleeding. "I-it hurts..."

Sam walked to Lola and looked at her finger. He smiled at her. "Well it is just a little blood. You need me to rap something on it for you?"

"C-can you make it stop hurting?" She asked softly, looking at the bush. What she didn't know was that the thorn had embedded in her finger and that was why it hurt so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.