Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam looked at Lola's finger. "Yes." He said as he took out the throne that was in her finger. "Well it looks like you need to learn your surroundings." He said with a smile.

Lola looked at the bush, then at her finger, still sniffling. She wiped some of the blood away. It still hurt, but less. "Th-thank you." She rubbed her eye. "H-how do you kn-know surroundings with y-your eyes closed?"

"Well, we have to learn to see with other sense." Said said as he looked at Lola's finger. "Well then, what would you like to do now?"

Lola looked very confused by that, but continued on. "L-lets play hide and seek...?" She asked quietly, a faint smile starting to appear on her face.

"OK hide and seek it is." Sam said as he looked around.

One of the helps come out and looked at Lola. "It is time for you to go inside now." He said as he looked at Sam and then headed inside.

Lola sighed. "Aww man..." She hugged Sam. "I'll come back out later, okay?" She smiled.

Sam nodded his head and hugged Lola back. "OK. I will be here."

Lola smiled and walked inside. She wondered why she was called in.

The Queen walked up to Lola. "Me and you father agreed on something. With you actions form yesterday, you are no longer able to go outside with out on of the guards we choose for you."

Lola frowned. "What? That's not fair!" She crossed her arms. "I can take care of myself you know!" She huffed, looking down. Now how was she supposed to go exploring...? "I'm going to my room." She said, turning and walking off.

The Queen looked at Lola. "You are our daughter. I do not what to see you hurt." She said as she watched her daughter leave.

Sam looked around and set down.

Lola huffed. "You just don't want me to have fun."
When she was out of sight, she ran to her room, slamming the door. She locked it, then went to her closet. She curled up in the bottom left hand corner, hugging her knees. It wasn't fair! All the other kids got to run around and play and she couldn't even go outside without a guard.

Sam looked around as he felt something wrong. He walk to Lola's bedroom window and jump to it. "Lola you in here?" He asked before he walked inside.

Lola sniffled softly and rubbed her eyes. She gasped faintly when Sam came in, but stayed quiet. She was upset and she didn't want to make him upset. Resting her head on her knees, she did her best to stay quiet.

Sam looked around and then walk back out side. He waited outside for her to come out. He did not know what happen when they called her in side, but by the looks of things it was not good.

After several minutes, Lola finally climbed out of her closet. Her face was still wet with tears and she was still upset. She wasn't crying because she was sad, but it was anger. She glanced around, then pulled a canvas from under her bed, along with a painting set. The canvas had a light blue background, like the sky. She started to add whisps of clouds.

Sam watched Lola as she pulled out canvas. He watched her as she started to paint on it. He slow walked inside as set down somewhere.

Lola, unaware of Sam's presence, continued to paint. After adding the whisps of clouds, she started to make a hill at the bottom, humming softly to herself, but her voice was shaking a little.
She had temper problems.

Sam set there and watched. He looked at Lola as he herd her voice shake. "Is everything OK?" He asked hoping that would not scare her.

Lola jumped slightly, but didn't turn to face him. "I'm fine." She snapped quietly, but it was obviously a lie. She continued to paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.