Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK." Sam said as he just watched Lola paint.

Lola stopped once the horizon and the ground was done. She went to the bathroom adjoined to her room and cleaned her paint set. By wiping tears from her face, she had also managed to mark her face with paint and didn't know it.

Sam watch her as she clean up and then smiled. He wondered if she know that she had paint on her face. "Hey Lola. You may what to wash up a bit."

Lola looked over to him. "I did... Look, clean hands." She waved her hands at him.

Sam smiled and shook his head. "You hands are clean. But, your face has paint on it now."

Lola gasped softly in surprise. "Really?" She asked, going to look in the mirror. She squeaked when she saw her paint-streaked face. "Oops..." She said softly, returning to the bathroom to wash it off.

Sam smiled at Lola and got up. "So, what is going on right now?" He asked as he walked to her.

Lola sighed. "I'm not allowed outside without a guard... It's not fair." She huffed, sitting down.

"I am your body guard. So, why would they need to put a second guard?" Sam asked as he thought it was weird.

"I don't know." Lola sighed, flopping down on her bed and hugging her pillow.

"OK. Well I hope that we can still play games together." Sam said as he got and walked over to the window.

Lola looked over at him. "I'm sorry.." She apologized quietly.

"Why are you sorry for?" He asked as he looked at her.

"For making this hard.." Lola said softly, picking at the end of her pillowcase. She had her knees propped up and was leaning back on the wall.

"You did not make anything hard. What would you think that?" Sam said as he smiled at her.

"Cause how can you be my friend and do your job if I keep getting restrictions and guards and stuff..." Lola said sadly.

"That is OK. Stuff happens. We can still have some fun with the guards." Sam said with a smile.

"Yea. Why not. It will be fun." Sam said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.