Dragonismia- The Return

Ashes listened carefully to the dragon beside his brother. "Why are we needed for this sad excuse of a clan?" He asked. He didn't care about how rude he sounded.

Nova followed suit, bowing down so low that her snout touched the floor.

The Queen is her mother, yes xD And no, the winky face XD

Queen chuckled. "Rise, you two."
Twin Tail smiled. "Mum we want to know about that mysterious dragon you saw in your dream."
Queen nodded. "It's interesting indeed. Yes." She padded to her throne, sitting upon it and looking at them. "He came to me the other night. It was difficult to see, and I couldn't make out his colours, so I've no clue what clan he came from. But he said something about you three. He also mentioned Dark Shade and Flick, and several other dragons. He knows Flick personally, apparently. It's rather a strange situation he put me in indeed. He talked about what happened before three centuries past, and said he was the only one who knew about it, then going on to state how the names he'd said were important to some sort of prophecy and defeating the corruption that's consuming all our Clans."

Dark Shade jumped. She hadn't realised the red one was awake. "To be honest, I don't know." she admitted. "It isn't my job to understand why I'm carrying out a mission, I just have to do it. I'm not yet high enough of a rank to question the Queen's motives. She told us we need allies in other clans, but the methods she teaches us...well, as you can see, they're hardly adequate for gaining trust. I think she just wants to see how dragons from other Clans can handle things."

Nova rose, listening. "Did he say anything else about the prophecy, your majesty?"

Ashes snorted, "You're right about the trust thing. You don't seem as bad as I thought you were. I'm Ashes. Ashes Wings." He went to raise his foreclaw in a introductory matter, but lost his balance.

Oh, I knew that!

"This is very puzzling indeed. How could we have been here before? My mother raised me here, and her mother before her. It simply makes no sense," Angel Wings pointed out, her tail whipping from side to side with her stress. "So, it definitely involves us three, shade and flick, and others you do not know or remember the name of?" she said, wanting her to confirm the information.

Dark Shade dived, catching him quickly and setting him back on the bed. "Us Underground members aren't as bad as our reputation states. Really, we're quite kind, we're trained to hide it for missions though. I'm Dark Shade." She smiled, shaking his claw.

Queen nodded. "Indeed he did. He stated that some of you would be able to see moments from the past, that nobody else could remember, and those moments would eventually fit together a key of sorts that could help you root out the corruption. However, he also stated that it would be an incredibly close call, and you would come close to one of three situations; the destruction of you, the world and everyone in it, or your friendship. After that, he faded."

Queen turned to the Mountain Clan queen, her tail flicking. "Yes, that is what he said. Sadly, the other names escape my ailing memory. As for how you could have been here before, I suppose the dragon himself will have to be found. Judging by the fact he knows Flick directly I suspect he would be from Underground. The dragons there are mysterious as it is."

Ashes smiled, but it faltered, "Have we met before? I could've sworn I've heard of you somewhere..."

Nova raised an eyebrow, "He just faded? Like 'POOF?' Weird. But he can't be trusted, surely? If he's in the underground?"

"The one place I've been trying to get into but can't seem to," Angel Wings pointed out then chuckled. "This day just gets better and better."

Dark Shade tilted her head. "I doubt it. I've lived down here all my life, and I've never had to carry out a mission with Fire dragons before. There must be someone with a similar name that you know."
Twin Tail chuckled. "I could always send Shade to try and find him. If she's involved then she could get him directly from Flick and gather information, perhaps try and arrange a way for us to get down there."

"We could get Drake to teleport inside and see what he can find out. They wouldn't even know he was inside," Angel Wings suggest with a smile on her face as she thought of the dragon.

Twin Tail grins. "Oh, he's already in Underground, isn't he? That'll be beneficial too."

Queen nodded. "He's our best bet right now, however."

"Who is?" Angel Wings asked, forgetting about Drake.
(She hasn't met him in this reality, yet)

"Oh." Ashes said, disappointed, " Well, is there any way for us to see your queen? I bet when my brother is conscious he would want to talk to her, too."

Nova looked at the queen, "Your majesty, I could also assist. My odd colours wouldn't look out of place in the underground. I could try to find him as well."

(Assuming she's talking to Angel and not the other queen)
"Indeed, I think your skills would suit you well to this," Angel Wings agreed, nodding her head towards Nova.

Twin Tail blinked. "I've no idea." she admitted, the idea of Drake also slipping from her mind as she too woke from the little flashback spell.
Queen raised an eyebrow at their antics, but shook it off. "Nova, you're a more pale purple than I've ever seen. As much as I can understand your enthusiasm to help, unless we were able to find some sort of clothing to disguise you then you would look out of place. Underground members are dark colours."

Dark Shade nodded. "We were supposed to bring you two to her if you were unwilling, so when you two are more able to move around then you're going to have to do that.

"You have a point your majesty but I do feel Nova is very suited to the task. I think I can recall a dragon who may help us, if he's anything like I 'remember' him; if that is the right term; he lives within the deser- sorry- Fire Clan. I believe his name to be SLy Fox. For some reason, his name and Dark Shades seem to be linked but that link feels broken and hurt," she admitted, speaking in the funny way she did from time to time.

(Could count for both of them, but I'll roll with it)

Nova realised the dilemma upon herself. "Well, I could use some of my armour to cover up any extremely pale parts of my body. Their armour isn't unlike ours or the mountain clans. They do also use the muzzles we use in our army."

Ashes looked over at Pisces, who was beginning to stir. "I'll go by myself. My brother isn't as accepting as I am."

Queen nodded. "Alright. Nova, you'll go find some of your armour, and go with Twin Tail to locate Flick and Dark Shade in the Underground Clan. Angel Wings, you'll go to Fire Clan and find this Sly Fox person."
Twin Tail nodded.

Dark Shade gave a wry smile. "We have to bring both of you or neither." She replaced the flannel on the blue dragon's head. "No matter how rebellious you two are, we can't just bring one of you."

Angel Wings bowed her head. "This seems like a plan."