Dragonismia- The Return

Name: Cheselth
Looks: He is a very dark orange color, however his snout, tip of his tail, and his wings are red with a black tint. His eyes are a yellow color with a brown tint and his tail has small spikes, due to being born from a fire clan and an underground clan. He has marks on his wings that look a little like tiger stripes, their color is black.
Accesories (optional):
Stage in life: Teen
Power: He is only able to tunnel and breath fire. (If breathing fire is a bit too op, I can change it.)
Clan: Underground
Family: He is not quite sure who his family is. He was told his mother and father dissapeared a long time ago.

Other: He can be a bit pushy at times, and just a little quick to anger, but he tries his best to be kind.
(A little message: I'm sorry for jumping in so late in the story, but there were no other roleplays I could join in. Hope you guys don't mind my character ^w^; )

That's no problem! It's great to see a new face around here ^_^.

"Okay." Blazing said, suddenly going into a superior demeanour "Pisces, you go first. You'll probably be trusted more."
Pisces unwillingly went and opened the door, pulling Twin Tail along with him. He nervously smiled at the glaring dragons. "It's okay," He said, gesturing at the two royal dragons in their talons, "we found them."
The front most dragon gave a sly look, which was oddly crooked because of the scars on his snout. "We'll take matters into our own claws now, Pisces."
Pisces blinked. "Do I know you?" He said, trying to be as calm as possible.
The dragon made a laugh that sounded like he was being choked. "Everybody recognises you, Pisces." He gestured to the pale dragon's back. "Your wings were removed, after all. That only happens if they've committed an irredeemable crime." He paused, thinking. "You've been wanted for a long time, actually. Alluvion will be pleased to see your execution." He turned his head to the dragons behind him. "Guys, don't you realise what this means for us? Three for the price of two!" He smiled as the other dragons cheered.

Great plan, Blazing, Angel hissed. Her eyes narrowed and her trust began to slip. She was prepared to make a charge for it.

Well, how was I supposed to know they'd know him?! He argued.
"Now, Pisces, Twin, Angel, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Easy is we take you to Alluvion in chains. The hard way is we kill you right now. Which one will it be? You do realise that you're outnumbered, right? There's no escape, either."
Pisces looked defeated. He stared at the floor, unmoving. He said nothing as the dragon continued.
Blazing looked at the dragon beside him. What the hell has gotten into him? He stopped himself from face palming. Of course. He doesn't want to kill his own kind. He looked around quickly, looking for a peaceful way out of this. He spotted a white statue of a blindfolded dragon. It looked like a female Mountain dragon, frozen over - it was eerily lifelike, come to think of it. Blazing nearly jumped when the statue turned its head and make a hushing gesture.

We don't have to kill them, just escape them, Angel pointed out. She reached out counting the numbers. That was odd, there was one more presence then bodies, but how? Someone else is here, in the shadows.

Blazing dared to cast a ghost of a smile upon his face. Guidance.
On cue, the dragon leapt out of the shadows, and pinned down the nearest dragon. "Don't look at me!" She yelled at the dragons she was trying to protect. She removed her blindfold, and stared into the eyes of the dragon underneath her. His scream died with him as spikes of ice burst through his face, maiming it beyond recognition.
Pisces gave a small gasp as he watched the scene unfold.
"Now's our chance!" Blazing said to the others. "Find the others. Escape this place." He smashed a nearby window and clambered through the frame. "I'll meet you in the Forest clan!" He gave the white dragon a salute before disappearing out of sight.

Cheselth wandered around in a nearby forest, watching birds, sniffing odd berries, and looking at clouds. "Nice day... I would like it if some of my friends would join... but they stay underground most the time..."
He then lays down and slowly drifts asleep.

Angel roared, a telekietic blast sending the dragons in their path flying. "Let's go!" she yelled, charging off.

Awoken from his nap by a strange sound, he lifts his head and looks at the sky. "What was that?" He wondered. "Probably just a trick from a dream."