Dragonismia- The Return

Nova nodded, bowed down to both of the rulers, and rushed away to get her things.

Ashes, though reluctant, nodded.

Pisces opened his eyes, and in a flurry of rage, grabbed hold of Dark Shade and sent a large wave of electricity running through her body, causing smoke to rise from his body.

Ashes jumped back in fright, and quickly searched for something to safely stop him.

Dark Shade's eyes flashed, and with a yell slammed him back down onto the bed, forcing him to get off her before falling back, coughing. "I see what you mean, Ashes." she croaked out
Twin Tail smiled. "Alright. Cheers Mum.".

Angel Wings turned to Twin Tails. "It was nice seeing you again," she admitted with a bow. "I guess this is farewell until we meet again." She gave a gentle smile and began walking over to the entrance way by which they came.

Twin Tail smiled. "Good luck, Angel." she said, before crouching down, her tails flicking in anticipation, before her wings snapped open and she sprung up, shooting through a hole in the roof and into the skies above, making a beeline for the entrance of Underground Clan with a whoop.

Angel Wings headed out into the open. It was true, she didn't like flying, but fearing that there was no other way to reach the Fire Clan, she stretched out her feathered wings and took to the sky. The air felt cool against her face, reminding her of the cold winter nights of Mountain Clan, giving her a sense of ease as she drifted further more towards the Fire Clan.
A sense of unease was growing in her stomach the closer she came, the feeling of a darker presence at work. She shook her head in an attempt of clearing the feeling but it stuck to her like the scales on her skin. Whatever was here, whoever was here, she knew it wasn't good.

Twin Tail spiralled down, finally landing at the grand entrance to Underground Clan. She knew you could go down the grand staircase unhindered- the guards sat at the bottom. She had a plan in mind- all she needed to do was wait for Nova.

Who is going to do the (is it) Darkness Dragon?

Just outside of the Fire Clan boarder Angel Wings landed. Her feet kicking up piles of ash as she did so. She snorted, feeling a little wheezy from inhaling it before finally bringing a claw to knock against the gate which granted access to the dry place.

I will if no one else is. I don't mind XD
I think Dead has gone offline >< ;=;

A Dragon with reddish orange fur looked down from over the top of the wall and, in spying Angel, gave notion to another dragon opposite him - this one had yellow, sun like, scales. They landed side by side facing her. "What's your business here?" the orange furred one demanded, his eyes and teeth looked black in the fire light.
"I wish to speak with the potion master."
"No one gets in without permission from the King. I don't see you baring that permission nor have I been told of any visitors."

Darn, she has too >.<

Twin Tail went over the plan in her head. It all seemed so simple- Nova would pose as one of the missionaries, and she would say how she'd brought "this dragon" as an ally from Air Clan. It would be easy to get them to let her in after that.

Ashes went to Dark Shade's side, " Are you okay?"

Pisces stopped sending out electrical currents when he caught sight of Ashes. " Don't-" His words were punctuated by growls "let that bitch - or any other underground scum- near me again."

"Calm down, Pisces. She's good. We're going to see Dawnlin, and find out what this is all about." He helped his brother up and gestured to do the same with Dark Shade. "Could you show us the way?"

Sorry, I had to go for a while.

Nova leapt behind Twin Tail, dressed in bronze armour, wearing a mask, belching out the pungent black gas. "Don't breathe in, this stuff -" she pointed to the gas "can kill you. So, what's the plan?"

Heeeey xD

Dark Shade glared at the Water Dragon- Pisces, as she leaned slightly on Ashes to stand, soon shaking herself off and standing on her own. She flashed a grateful smile at Ashes, before turning to Pisces. "Be grateful Flick and I are more considerate than some of the higher-ups or your throat would have been slit from that." She shook her head with a sigh. "And after all that time I spent helping you, too..." She let out a slight chuckle. "Sure, I'll show you the way. We'll need to pick up Flick on the way, though." That part of her voice was laced with a little bit of annoyance. "Don't attack him, otherwise I'll have to end up treating you again, which will risk another attack. It's easier to remain calm."

Twin Tail chuckled. "You look the part, well done. Basically, you need to take me down there and say that you're taking me as an Air ally to the Queen. They should let us through after that."

"I did not believe the queen of a clan needed to be announced to enter Fire Clan." One of the guards snorted.
"Now, what ever made you think that?" He said with a viscous grin.
"I simply though they were the rules put in place by Red Growl."
"Red Growl is no longer the ruler here. This clan is now under Death Claws rule." Death ClW, the name sent shivers up her spine.
"I'm sorry, I'll be off then," she said shaking her heads, uneasily eager to get away from this place. She'd have to reach out to Sly Fox some other way but then again, with Nova and Twin Tails already at the clan. Maybe they wouldn't need him.

Ashes gave a nervous chuckle "As you can see, Pisces isn't really the peaceful type. Don't worry, we won't att-"

"If they're like you, then I don't-"

"Shut up, Pisces, and follow her."

Nova put down the goggles of her mask, giving her pupils the illusion of being black. "Got it." She padded down the steep steps.

Drake was wondering along the corridors of the Underground Clan. Most days he longed to go outside and feel the sun on his skin. He hated being trapped underground and took up every opera unity he could to get out on the surface. He hated the clan laws set in place by Sunlin.

Twin Tail smiled, and followed.

Dark Shade sighed. "This is going to be difficult." she muttered, before walking outside.
Flick padded over, raising an eyebrow at the new mark around her neck. "Shade, did that gang come past here again? You've got a band around your neck."
The purple dragon bristled, growling at the mention of them. "No, they didn't." she ground out- then, seeing Flick's expression, calmed. "Thankfully I've had an uneventful experience. I think something hit me on the way back here. Anyway, we're taking these two to-"
"Already?" He saw her face and sighed. "Alright. Come on then. And try not to make too much of a scene, the last thing we need is the damned Guards coming after us." he said, and padded off.
Dark Shade hung her head, and with an almost inaudible whimper followed.

Ashes limped beside Pisces, and leaned his head towards him, "Listen, I know that you can't trust every dragon you meet, and that's fine, but not everybody knows what we've been through, and they'll assume we're the... Bad type of rogues. If this goes well, I promise that I'll find a way to get out of here, understood?"

Pisces nodded, making a gesture to keep his mouth shut.

Nova approached the two guards. They were larger than Nova had expected.
"State your business on entering the underground clan."
"I am here to bring a fellow ally for the air clan division."
The guard shook his head, "We have been told to bar all dragons unless they have any information on prophecies or the legend clan."

Twin Tail rolled her eyes, stepping forward. Screw the plan. "As it happens, I have information on the former of them. Now are you gonna let a Princess through or do I have to whip your asses into shape?"
Dark Shade approached the palace, Flick at her side. She shuddered visibly, and glanced at Flick.
Flick sighed, nudging her lightly. "C'mon, it's not that tricky. I know you're nervous, so let me do the talking. You just act like you're standing guard- you're good at that."
Dark Shade nodded, falling back to stand slightly in front of the new two as the doors opened. She lifted her head, taking a deep, calming breath and closing her eyes briefly, before opening them with a more determined look in them, and gestured with her pickaxe-like tail for the other two to follow as they entered.

The large dragon raised an eyebrow at Twin Tail, but didn't budge, " Come to think of it, have you heard of the legendary Awhirde?"

Pisces walked into the room, and was hit by the most beautiful dragon he had ever seen. How could he have been so wrong about the queen?

Ashes didn't really give a damn, he just wanted answers.

Dawnlin flashed a wonder ours smile, " Why, I knew you two wouldn't let me down! Dark shade, flicker shadow, you can have DOUBLE your living space! Would you like to stay here, find out about your new co-workers? It is simply delightful for a new recruit and her mentor to do such a good job!"

Drake heard a commotion from the entrance and began to wonder over to see what exactly was going on. "is everything alright?" He asked the guard, quickly noting down Twin Tail and Nova before looking back up as he felt a sense of familiarity in them both. He look back up at them carefully, he knew he knew them, but how?