Dragonismia- The Return

Angel Wings looked over in the direction of the voice. She couldn't ee who it was at first but smiled automatically after seeing it was Nova. "Hey!" angel Wings called out seeing the lavender scaled dragon.

Ashes gazed at the large cliff above him. He glanced over to his brother, who was noisily hunting for fish in the lake. "Could you be any louder?" He said irritably, "I don't think you've woken up the queen yet!"
Pisces laughed, splashing his brother, much to his annoyance, "Calm down, big guy! You know how lazy my clan can be, sleeping until midday."

Nova stopped dead in her tracks when she say who they were, and removed her foul muzzle, "My apologies, Angel. Getting a bit paranoid these days. And Twinny! Haven't seen you in ages! How have you guys been?"

Twin Tail blinked, before breaking into a grin. Nova and Angel Wings were the only two dragons that Twin Tail allowed to call her by her nickname Twinny, due to knowing them so well. "Nova! I didn't recognise you at first, I do apologise. I've been quite well. We had another run-in with Forest Clan, so I'm supposed to be banned from visiting any clans for the next month. How are you?"

Angel Wings chuckled at Novas mishap. "It's ok, it happens," she said with a grin. She listened into Twin Tails answer to Novas question. "Another?" She asked. "Is everything ok with the relations?"

"No problem," Nova said, "after all, my entire face was covered with this foul mask." She pointed to the mask in her talons. "Unfortunately, nothing but trouble has happened for a while. I have been recruited to protect the Mountain Clan from the Underground Clan's warriors. It has been Hell, guarding this place."

Twin Tail automatically bristled upon hearing 'protection from Underground's warriors.' "The Underground's gotten more corrupt lately, it's true. But we know that isn't the fault of those down there. It's the same reason we had another run-in." she said, turning to Angel Wings. "Apparently there is a dragon who can remember what happened three centuries ago, before we appeared. And apparently he brought me, you, Nova, Dark Shade, Flick and all the other dragons in existence back. I don't know how but he did, and someone's gone mad because of it. That's what's causing all of these disturbances. They've practically poisoned people in each clan to do things like that."

"Oh," Angel said, the word sounded dead in her mouth. She was y sure what to say exactly. "I know it's not every person in every clan. People make their own minds up about things, you don't have to worry about Shade or Flicker, it's ok. We won't hurt them. But Nova's right, they've been trying the get into our border a lot more frequently, recently. It's like they're after something. Maybe this dragon, whoever he is, is using what ever he thinks he knows as an excuse for something bigger."

Nova nodded, "In my opinion, their queen has always been mad, front what I heard about her. I just hope that our clan can get through this attack and strike back with as much force."

Twin Tail nodded. "I'm worried they'll send the other two in to help. They have incredible reputations down there, and Dark Shade's nearly old enough to run around without Flick now, as a full-fledged member. There must be something going on down there- one of the higher-ups must have been hit by the corruption. The Queen's weird, but she's not this mad."
Dark Shade was interrupted by her meeting with Flick by a small navy dragon coated in silver armour- one of the royal messengers, telling them the Queen wished to see them. She shot a glance at Flick, anticipation already rising up in her stomach. Rumours had been spreading around lately about the missions they'd been handing out.

"We will not be attacking the Underground Clan until I say otherwise. I know they're becoming a pest and I'm working on getting a talk with their queen but she's a little 'busy' at the minute," Angel said bristling. "I've never really liked her. No offence."

"She's hardly popular." Twin Tail agreed. "I do have to wonder what's keeping her so busy, though...pompous prick." She muttered the last part under her breath.

Dawnlin paced around her throne room, becoming more and more anxious at the second. Where the hell was the new one? She thought in her head.

Nova gave Angel Wings a look of confusion. "The sooner we attack, the sooner we get rid of them. I know I may not be queen, but surely that is the best approach, right?"

Dark Shade padded in with Flick a pace behind and to her left. Both bowed down, ducking their heads in a sign of respect to their queen.
Twin Tail sighed. "We need information first. We don't want to dispose of Underground clan; they do keep a sense of order up here after all, disposing of criminals and other suspects which other clans can't do. They're our go-to assassins. Instead, we want to find the corruption and remove it. But we can't leave a trace, either, which is why we need information. Spies within the spy clan, if you catch my drift. Flick and Dark Shade just can't cut this, which is why we need to be careful and find some others that can do the job more efficiently."

"You've got that right," Angel Wings muttered in agreement with Twin Tails. "If we attack them, then they attack us. Then they got their allies on board and we get ours until Al the clans are at war. And war is not what we want. Not everyone in the Underground Clan is bad. Turning to attack on them would affect the lives of Dark Shade and Flicker not to mention countless others, and I don't want that."

Twin Tail nodded. "We need to keep them alive and well. Dispose of the ones at the top, and root out the corruption from elsewhere, and put a new leader in place. The more we kill, the worse off we'll be."

Dawnlin faced the two dragons, flashing her most dazzling smile. "Good afternoon, my fair subjects." She said, walking towards them, her wings trailing lifelessly behind her along with her golden chains. "It is simply a delight to know that we have brave fighters to help our cause. Have the commanders already told you the mission?"

Nova looked down in embarrassment. How did she forget about Dark Shade and Flick?

At this point Angel Wings wasn't sure about either plan. She needed another solution but knew there probably wasn't one. "I need to at least sleek to Sunlin first. If I ever get a meeting with her. We need information first and foremost, that's the end of it."

Nova had an idea. "How about we find some dragons who look alike to the Underground clan to spy on the guards and report back the details to us?"

Twin Tail nodded. "They'll have to be difficult to find."
Dark Shade shook her head. "We were summoned straight here with no prior knowledge, only that you wanted us to assist you, Your Majesty."

"I was thinking of something like that," Angel Wings admitted. "It's certainly worth a shot and I think I might know a dragon able to help us. But there's another think I want to know more about," she said turning to Twin Tail, "This dragon talking about the before, what's his name?"