Dragonismia- The Return

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry, brains getting slow >< XD

Drake looked down the corridor and at the dragons. He frowned recognising them. "It might be best if you two stay out of the way, just while I go talk to these... Things," he said with a hint of disgust. He began almost marching down the corridor and was half way before he snapped. "Oy! You lot! What do you think you're doing?" His white markings glowed almost red as he approached the dragons.

Ahahaha, that's fine xD

Twin Tail raised an eyebrow, chuckling.

Drake confronted (what could be called) the leader of their little gang and affer getting information out of him about what they'd been up to and on Dark Shade and Flick. He basically told them to piss off but not without blasting them with fire first.
He growled after them as they clumsily ran away.
Heavily angry at some of the stuf they'd just told him, h
e tried to pull back on his calm manor before padding back over to Nova and Twin Tails. "Right, this way if you please," he said with a slight smile though was still rather miffed.

Twin Tail raised an eyebrow. "I heard my sister's name mentioned, along with Flick. Care to explain?"

"Let just say, some males have taken a particular liking to Dark Shade. Only, she put them in their place. She can certainly take care of herself now," Drake commented remembering the state of the dragons. "I'm surprised their still able to stand."

Twin Tail shook her head, tutting. "She seems to have developed so much..." A pang of guilt shot through her at the fact she hadn't seen her sister in so long. But what with Clan duties and all the stuff going on, visits into the Underground were normally forbidden. She hadn't seen Dark Shade since the kid's sixth birthday, and she was practically an adult now. Never mind Flick.

"Are you ok?" Drake asked, sensing Twin Tails on edge emotions. They were almost at Dark Shade's dorm.

"It'll be great to see your sister, shade doesn't sound half bad."

Ashes listened carefully to their stories. "Well, at least we know each other well. It makes the underground clan sound less despicable." He smiled. Maybe they might be good friends after all.

Twin Tail shook her head and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at Nova. "Last time I saw her, she was."
Dark Shade chuckled. "It's 50-50. We're on the good half, luckily."

"I didn't think that you guys would think of part of your clan being... Bad, due to all of the propaganda around the place." Somebody knocked on the door of the house.

"No reason why she wouldn't be." Nova chuckled.

"She still is," Drake reassured them both. they finally came to a stop outside one of the larger doors of the corridor. Drake raised a claw to it a knocked three times before stepping back.

Dark Shade sighed. "Propaganda doesn't control us like it does other members of other Clans. Part of our training is to uphold it overground, but also to never fall under it."
Flick pulled open the door and grinned. "Drake! What's the occasion?"

Nova looked in curiously, but quickly looked away once she saw the red dragon. She felt sad, guilty and angry at the same time when she looked at him. She had no idea why.

"I have some visitors you might want to see," he said with a slight wink before stepping aside to reveal Nova and Twin Tails, forgetting that the other s probably hadnt' a clue who Nova was.

Flick's eyes widened. "Twin-"
"FLICK!" All the others saw was a flash of light blue scales and two tails before Twin Tail had knocked Flick to the ground in a hugtackle.
Dark Shade laughed, and looked up. "Who's the other one?" she asked, gesturing to the light purple dragon. "Come in, by the way. Although...I don't think Twinny needs an invite..."

Drake wondered on inside and gestured for Nova to join them. "So I see your name really isn't Tu- Argh! The name escapes me." He chuckled.
He didn't realy mind too much about them lying; he knew he'd of done the same in their situation.

Nova smiled, happy to see joy around her, which was hard in present times. "I'm Nova, guard and a friend of Twin Tail. And sorry about that, Drake. No hard feelings?"

"Great to know that we're sharing a place with seven dragons." Pisces said jokingly as he popped his head through the door.

"It's fine," he admitted. "We've never met. It is hard to trust strangers." That sentence felt strange in his mouth. He heard Pisces words and turned around a little uneasy. He wasn't sure about what to say about Nova and Twin Tails - at least, he was pretty sure that was her name. Was this dragon to be trusted, just like the red dragon, he was at least a little ire they hadn't seen each other before.

Dark Shade grinned. "You're OK!"
Twin Tail smiled, stepping away from Flick. "No, it's just you four still. We're just dropping by for a quick visit." She stepped over to her sister, embracing her. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit in so long."
"It's fine. I know you've been busy with Clan duties and all. How's our mother, by the way?"
"Oh, the Queen? Ah, indeed, that's what we came here to talk with you and Flick about." She turned to the other two. "Now that I think about it, she told me about a red and a blue dragon two. I reckon that's you two." She explained to them what her mother had dreamt about.

Ashes stood up and faced his brother. "Well, well, well. Do you remember what happened a while ago?"

"Not really, no."

"Do you like Dawnlin?"

"Mad queen Lin-"

Ashes hugged his brother. "This is going to be a long story to tell you." He looked at Drake, "Don't mind his sudden appearance, he tends to do that."