Dragonismia- The Return

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Drake nodded. "Sorry, I take it you've both been recruited, then?" He said,words sour in their tone. "You're the 13th this week."

Ashes nodded. "We don't look exactly undergroundish, do we?... 13? Do they not last long?" There was calm in his voice.

Twin Tail raised an eyebrow. "The 13th? Exactly what are you being made to do?"
Dark Shade hung her head. "We're being forced to mass recruit."

" I still don't understand the importance of it, though. Dawnlin sure as he'll didn't explain much. She just said something about a legend clan."

"I'm not sure what she's doing with them. Whether they're being killed or not but strange things have been happening around here recently. Dragons going missing, too many new recruits. Sunlin is up to something. The guard protocols have been increased, Warriors are being sent out into other clan borders everyday. Plus I've been hearing rumours of us joining with Fire Clan, by the sounds of it, they have themselves a new leader, goes by the name of Death Claw," Drake explained.

"Legend clan, I've heard that before," Drake admitted.

Twin Tail raised an eyebrow, then rounded on Dark Shade, dual tails flicking angrily. "And how many have you been involved in?"
Dark Shade flinched. "Only a few! Flick's taken good care of me, and he's kept both of us out of most of the missions. Because of his position with Dawnlin's child, he gets benefits."
Twin Tail nodded. "indeed." She turned back to the others, calming. "Legend Clan? The name certainly rings a bell. Mother's archives must have something on them."

Yeah! They were helping them rebuild the world so they could rule it! So they're kind of evil then?

"Whatever it is, if Sunlin wants it, it cannot be good," Drake said through gritted teeth.

"From what I remember of fire clan, they had an excellent military. This means only trouble for opposing clans."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, alright xD I literally thought it was a new concept XD

Twin Tail sighed. "That's not good at all. I'll need to warn Mother when I go back."

O rly?

"Should we head back now?" Nova asked. She didn't want to be in the same room as the red dragon.

"I can't imagine you are all going to want to h'ear this but, I think we need to all leave this clan. Hide out somewhere and warn others and start recruiting allies because at the minute there are only 7 of us who know about this. Seven of us can't take on Sunli and an army. Plus it sounds like she already has Fire Clan on her side, who knows who's next," Drake explained.

Dark Shade flinched. "L-Leave?" The idea was foreign to her.
Twin Tail sighed. "Drake, the only place we can go safely is in my Clan. I can't run away from there."
Flick shook his head. "It'll be difficult, but I suppose if we must."

"for now, yes, that seems the best idea," Drake said with a nod. "Are you sure the queen won't mind?"

Ashes sighed. He had to come back at some point, but it would be pointless, when he thought about it. Dawnlin would refuse to give him the cure. He had one year.

Pisces nodded enthusiastically. "The sooner the better."

Nova nodded.

"I'll have to stay."

"Why?" Drake asked. "What did she do?" He demanded, his white markings glowing red once again.

Flick sighed. "She gave him the poison. It'd be all too easy to get her kid to give me the cure- I have a shape-shifting associate. But he'd get found out, and who knows how that would end."
"How much of it's needed?"

"She poisoned me. There is no cure apart from an antidote which is only known to the queen. I cannot have it if I stop working for her. Even so much as leaving this place would be considered treason."

Drake growled. "By the power of Dark Clan I'll-" he said rage over powering him. "She is just too good at ultimatums."

Flick placed a hand on Drake's shoulder. "Calm, friend."