• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Dragon Age: The Sixth Blight (Signups still open)

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A VAMPIRATE!!!! ACCEPTED!!!!

(Just to clear up some things, those arent actually fangs or sharpened canines [as relative to vampires], it's the perspective of her molars being visible as well as her surprisingly even frontal-based teeth, like the incisors.

But if you want to believe it's vampirate, a vampirate is fine too~)

(Just to clear up some things, those arent actually fangs or sharpened canines [as relative to vampires], it's the perspective of her molars being visible as well as her surprisingly even frontal-based teeth, like the incisors.

But if you want to believe it's vampirate, a vampirate is fine too~)

Yeah, it was the image that lead me on.

A question, is this still open? If it is i have an idea for a Reaver. Or maybe a darkspawn.

Well... I do believe I will be withdrawing. =\
Too bad too. It would have been fun.

My cookies didn't even work! I am not even that important silly~

Welllll... I guess I can stay a little while longer.

YAY! No execution for you. You see, that's what I plan to do with everyone's characters who are backing out: Whack whack, off with your heads.

Ah.... Nice Picture btw. V for Vendetta right? Never watched it but I heard it was good.

It is a good movie. If you like anarchy and stuff. As well as things blowing up to Tchaikovsky's Overture 1812.

But there's one specific torture scene....hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back