Dragon Age: The Sixth Blight (Signups still open)

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A VAMPIRATE!!!! ACCEPTED!!!!

(Just to clear up some things, those arent actually fangs or sharpened canines [as relative to vampires], it's the perspective of her molars being visible as well as her surprisingly even frontal-based teeth, like the incisors.

But if you want to believe it's vampirate, a vampirate is fine too~)

(Just to clear up some things, those arent actually fangs or sharpened canines [as relative to vampires], it's the perspective of her molars being visible as well as her surprisingly even frontal-based teeth, like the incisors.

But if you want to believe it's vampirate, a vampirate is fine too~)

Yeah, it was the image that lead me on.

A question, is this still open? If it is i have an idea for a Reaver. Or maybe a darkspawn.

Well... I do believe I will be withdrawing. =\
Too bad too. It would have been fun.

My cookies didn't even work! I am not even that important silly~

Welllll... I guess I can stay a little while longer.

Welllll... I guess I can stay a little while longer.

YAY! No execution for you. You see, that's what I plan to do with everyone's characters who are backing out: Whack whack, off with your heads.

Ah.... Nice Picture btw. V for Vendetta right? Never watched it but I heard it was good.

It is a good movie. If you like anarchy and stuff. As well as things blowing up to Tchaikovsky's Overture 1812.

But there's one specific torture scene....hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.