• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we split into two groups? Or should we reduce the character limit to one?

• 17 characters, 2 groups.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11 characters, 1 group.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see people battling giant spiders.
The first fight scenes of the rp should be interesting.

I'm looking forward to this rp for that - since I have a good idea of what Dragon Age fights look like, I think it will be a good chance to practice writing such scenes.
I'm also excited to see how all the characters turn out.

I'm going to laugh if the roleplay's OTP ends up being Fegus and Ethan. /make it so, please​
How about no >.> xD

Ah, yes. See I knew that, I'm just not sure why it slipped my mind. And I hadn't really seen much of an opening to do such a thing, but perhaps that was account of my sleep-deprived brain. If so, I can try to go back to my post and see if there's some way to do one of those things. Had I noticed an opportunity initially, it would have been done the moment I wrote the post~

Edit: I changed a bit to the ending of the post (hopefully enough without being awkward about it)
Ah okay! I'll go give it a read then. And I also don't know if we're waiting turns to post so I'll hold off on posting Trin again, for now. xD

How about no >.> xD
What do you mean? They would be so adorable! Already shipping them, you can't stop me xD

Ah okay! I'll go give it a read then. And I also don't know if we're waiting turns to post so I'll hold off on posting Trin again, for now. xD

What do you mean? They would be so adorable! Already shipping them, you can't stop me xD
Because Ethan is straight :P

Due to the nature of the groups being split the way they are, our GM made no posting order for this particular quest~

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
So Im going to be real slow replying to this in the coming month or so whatever it takes really. My situation is not very favorable and i need to find a job like.. yesterday so im devoting a lot of my time to that purpose and the other rps that I was in before this one. If this hinders people then I will step out of the rp, but I don't want to just drop if i don't have to. if i see that this is absolutely too much for me to keep up with in addition to everything else then I will step out willingly. I just figured I would let everyone know whats going on, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Just checking in. I'm still alive.

Yeah im just gonna have to drop this one. I can't write for it. Sorry guys.

Alright well...then I will make a reply soon. Do I act like Varsus never existed on the Journey then?

Well I would check with Bear how he wants to handle it.

Sorry for the disappearance guys -- it was my university's 115th anniversary and I volunteered to host some of the events at this annual week long festival thing they do. Sad to see you go @Wolfsin but I understand!

@Artorias Write as you normally would, I'll be taking control of Varsus for the rest of the ruins at least.

I'm good and alive! Shall the questing resume?

Isn't the best, but I made a post.

@Nue They were alright, thanks for asking. Halfway through the week I got a relatively minor case of the dengue fever and I'm still feeling a bit of the effects but I'm getting better.

Speaking of which - I'll be getting replies out this weekend. ^^

Reactions: Nue
@Nue They were alright, thanks for asking. Halfway through the week I got a relatively minor case of the dengue fever and I'm still feeling a bit of the effects but I'm getting better.

Speaking of which - I'll be getting replies out this weekend. ^^
YAY! Glad to see that you're feeling better!

Going good.... >.>

I'm alive, surviving the Corps of Cadets, and drowning in college chemistry and calculus while waiting for a post here. You?

Calculus is interesting and useful.
I've been getting everything settled in real life and helping manage the flood from open registration here. Good to know that you're not dead!

Yeah. I'm a meteorology major so thank goodness this is my only year of required math and chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.