• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we split into two groups? Or should we reduce the character limit to one?

• 17 characters, 2 groups.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11 characters, 1 group.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adim will make his blood soaked debut tomorrow, after I recover from a long ass drive and no sleep

THE SOUTHERN CORRIDOR @BearEnthusiast, @Kitti, @chaosheart13 @Tyrannosaurus Rekt
The Southern Corridor holds many benign spirits wandering throughout it. These spirits will reenact the bloody events that once took place in the halls (which includes blood magic and large-scale sacrifices and rituals) and some of these spirits will even be attacking them, but some will be willing to speak to their "kin" aka Solavir. This corridor is the location of the Codex.

THE NORTHERN CORRIDOR @BearEnthusiast, @Wolfsin, @Artorias, @DustBunny, @Princess Misaou
The Northern Corridor is the home to the spiders that Arrahel mentions. They range from your average household size to a large bear and there are a lot. The halls are covered in thick cobwebs and the mangled carcasses of foolish looters. But past the gargantuan and queen spider waiting at its nest at the end of the ruin are the vials.

THE WESTERN CORRIDOR @AceSorcerer, @Gateman, @BearEnthusiast, @Eternalfire61 @UltimaCircuit
The Western Corridor is dotted with bands of darkspawn that will be attacking your group on sight. At your final destination, the group will be encountering the first ogre of the RP and must slay it in order to retrieve Grey Warden relics needed by Arrahel. Whether the amount of darkspawn blood flinging around gets your character blighted and in need of the Joining is completely up to you!

So, there's not a lot of data on blight and the Qunari, so I have a thought. Qunari infected with the blight are said to turn into ogres, right? So could Darkspawn blood act as a potent, but incredibly dangerous and debilitating, steroid; increasing his strength and size while wrecking his mind until the Joining commences?

So, there's not a lot of data on blight and the Qunari, so I have a thought. Qunari infected with the blight are said to turn into ogres, right? So could Darkspawn blood act as a potent, but incredibly dangerous and debilitating, steroid; increasing his strength and size while wrecking his mind until the Joining commences?

It sounds like a fun idea to me but I'll leave it up to our Warden-Commander, @AceSorcerer. ^^

The way it works is that Quanari women who are turned into broodmothers give birth to/spawn orges. Qunari men who don't become really powerful ghouls. Therefore, while he would get extremely stronger, but he wouldn't necessarily increase in size. This would be enough for him to communicate, but he would be only be able to focus on a single thing at a time. Sound good?

Qunari Hulk is strongest there is! 8D

Reactions: Nue
The way it works is that Quanari women who are turned into broodmothers give birth to/spawn orges. Qunari men who don't become really powerful ghouls. Therefore, while he would get extremely stronger, but he wouldn't necessarily increase in size. This would be enough for him to communicate, but he would be only be able to focus on a single thing at a time. Sound good?
Works for me. would the change be permanent, or are we still figuring on repairing his mental faculties when he performs the joining?

Works for me. would the change be permanent, or are we still figuring on repairing his mental faculties when he performs the joining?
Repairing mental faculties, for certain.

Reactions: Gateman
Well...I can't think of anything to write really. Anyone want to collab with the Chevalier.

I'm writing a post atm that will give everyone in each corridor something to work with. ^^
Awesome. I was working on a Ghrem post. It mostly involved him making fun of human politics and discovering a trap. Nothing big. I'm sure it'll work with your post. ^^

Just a heads up that my post should be up before Saturday is over for you all~

For those of you whose characters are in the Northern Corridor, Isadora will be addressing those she is currently leading and try to get something of a dialogue going between the group. There will also be spiders - large hairy spiders.

The Expedition members in the Southern Corridor, should expect Fergus to talk to those with him a bit more personally as he hasn't really interacted much outside of dueling Ethan and commanding. The post will also include the first of the many Spirits that await deeper in this section of the ruin.

As for the Western Corridor, I'll be leaving the big events like the Ogre encounter in AceSorcerer's hands so I'll just be having Ur'gari starting up some dialogue and asking some questions that should offer everyone some useful information when working on their posts.

It's up! I did change somethings up from the What to Expect I included earlier.

I will start working on something since no one wanted to collab xD

It will probably be a short post, but it will be a post to hopefully get things moving.

I'll start working on something, but I may wait to see what Princess will do before~

You must of missed it. It is a few pages back.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitti
You must of missed it. It is a few pages back.
Ahh, thanks. I figured it was a good possibility since no one else seemed confused.
S'what I get for being away for a bit, I guess.

Not the best post, but I got something up ^^; Not much for others to work with involving him unless they start conversations with him~ ^^;

Just a note, I'm gonna be gone from the 18th to the 21st so I might not be able to post anything during that time. Just wanted to let everyone know!

Status
Not open for further replies.